Mission info formatted as per posting #604:

Mission name: Stock mission "A march in the hills" (translated from German version, English title may be slightly different)

Mission type: SP

Mission link: not applicable

Mission status with COWarMod v 1.2: I didn't notice any problems.

Mission status with COWarModACE v 1.2: I didn't notice any problems.

Mission status without COWarMod v 1.2: I didn't notice any problems.

Problem files to remove: None

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Mission info formatted as per posting #604:

Mission name: Stock mission "Laser-show" (translated from German version, English title may be slightly different)

Missions that work with:

• COWarMod Full v 1.2

• COWarModACE v 1.0

The Report Format:

Mission name:

Mission Type:

sp, mp Coop,tdm,cti, ect,.

mission link(if any)

where to get it, as well as to create an association for folks so they know what your referring to, and if they never played it.

Mission status with COWarMod v 1.2

this would be any problems or not with CWM, this is not pointing to any culprit files, just what the game is doing. If no issues then put for status no problems

Mission status without COWarMod v 1.2

this would be how the mission plays if no one ever played it how it is supposed to run.

Problem files to remove

(if any) again this is another status basically if the mission did have issues with CWM then the culprit files listed to remove would here.

Custom missions

• Mission name: Flashoint series by thomsonb

Mission link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11138, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12993

Stock missions

• Mission name: "A march in the hills" (translated from German version, English title may be slightly different)

• Mission name: "Laser-show" (translated from German version, English title may be slightly different)

Notes:

This page will be used to compile the missions reported, this post will update with any new reports.

Title and Description of this compilation with link to this page is located on the first page of the thread.

Please also note that the missions compiled are for both COWarMod Full v 1.2 & COWarModACE v 1.0

OK, first a big thank you for your work on these mods! But I have problem concerning about the map markers, that display enemies, in COWarModACE!!! How to disable them???!!!!

Hello nebiros81, Welcome to BIS forums!

Thank you and your welcome for the mod.

COWarMod doesn't add markers to the map to show or display enemies unless Im mistaken by what your referring too,

as by default that is a setting under the options\difficulty in the game itself. Be sure to test the vanilla game first and review

the difficulty settings under options, test without the mod to see if you still get the issue.

Also this is the COWarMod thread, post all COWarModACE questions on the COWarModACE thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?137766-COWarModACE-Release-thread in the future.

I just tried launching JDAMs at a target and cannot figure this system out. I clicked on the map where I want the bomb to go, click "mark" and see the red radar blip when flying over. I cannot seem to actually target the marker with the bomb though. Any help is much appreciated.

Whenever I try to lean left or increase collective/thrust (Q) my character executes some sort of arm signal and all my AI do things I wish they wouldn't. I get a message saying "All form all around defense". How do I disable this?

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Refer to post #606 and my answer after.

In the future please read the included readmes and or review the FAQ and other information on my site thats why their there.

Unless your stumped after reading and reviewing the site, and or have general questions not answered in the readmes, or site then ask here.

Hello folks,

Been a bit, just wanted to make a note, that my plan for CWM is to update the mod with any new updates of existing mods from the community that are in CWM.

The next update will be final, as i will be moving on to Arma3 when its ready and possibly creating a WarMod version in that well we'll see.

The next update will be in September.

If anyone is wanting an addon or mod added, or want to see a certain mod in CWM updated, then please let me know, any reports on bugs or issues please let me know,

please also ask questions after your own research as in review the readmes included in the download, and review my website.

Günter Severloh,

I think Kronzky's Supportcall would be a good addition to CoWarMod(and the ACE version). Here's the thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?135571-SupportCall-quot-Cheat-quot-module&highlight=kronsky

Another thing that crossed my mind: COWarMod is about user-friendliness. But it is necessary to read through a lot of diferent manuals if you want to put these addons to full use. The feedback in this thread shows that not everyone takes the time to read all the stuff. It is understandable to simply say, that's the user's own fault and laziness but perhaps the manuals can be streamlined and shortened, or even supported by a feature that allows the user to make the required entries in a single file.

Hi alpha-kilo,

I was actually looking at Support Call before the 1.2 update, but now that you mentioned it and I further looked into it more, I can def add it to the next version, which will be a patch.

Streamlining all the readmes into one would be a great idea as i had thought about it before, but I think the best way to do it would be using PDF format then a wordpad rtf as they are all in right now.

To make it work I would need to create an index so that I a player/user could basically mvoe to subjects of interest without having to scroll for a mile just to get to the info their looking to read.

I will have to look into a free pdf creator which was suggested to me by Jedra sometime last month.

The same concept I think could be applied to my website but the website already has a setup at your fingertips via the menu.

Thanks for reminding me about this, and very good points too.

Anymore missions for the mission compatible compilation list you guys want to add?

i will just update the existing page and then post a new link in my next post for it.

Gentleman and Ladies and anything in between :D

I have updated COWarMod Full and Lite versions to v 1.3 get them below:

DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION 1.2

armaholic.jpg

DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION Patch 1.3

armaholic.jpg

DOWNLOAD LITE VERSION 1.2

armaholic.jpg

DOWNLOAD LITE VERSION Patch 1.3

armaholic.jpg

Requires COWarMod Full v 1.2 and if you have the COWarMod Lite then the v 1.3 requires v 1.2

More info on the download pages!

Edited by Gnter Severloh
update/fix

Thanks for the update Gunter.

The only thing I couldn't find in the docs is what norrn_rflocc.pbo was. I did a websearch for it in the end which showed it's the "Rifle collision simulation addon for CQB" http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17538 which I guess I could have worked out by the changelog and a process of elimination but it's always helpful if the docs contain the filename so that searching on that shows what it is :)

Your welcome.

Sorry about that, I forgot to have the file name added, lucky I had off last night from work or the patches wouldn't be out right now,

took me from 6pm to 1am to get all 3 patches finished and out, I had COWarModI44 about 50% done then I had some ideas

of stuff I could add to the mod that might work.

I got burnt out last night from working on it I'll finish it Friday and have it out by Saturday morning.

The Rifle collision addon is the only file with the odd name all the others ones are pretty identifiable.

I got to say though that patch really upped the AI as they were doing things and flanking and suppressing me from afar,a nd at some times I

had no idea where they were as they had pinned me, then I moved, and I pop up again and they must have moved, pretty amazing,

made a small firefight last like 10min longer, was pretty awesome!

Any questions then let me know.

Im having trouble installing this mod. I read the instructions correctly by placing the folders in the Arma II directory. what happens after I make the shortcut and starting it up is that it doesn't initialize the mods And it is not running in CO. just the OA content and not Arma IIs. I have bought both of these games from Amazon and This is really frustrating. Any help would be appreciated

Hello zgrillo2004,

Sorry to read about your problem, lets see if we can figure out the problem.

I need first from you some information, so I can better get an idea of what is actually happening.

So you are running Arma2CO correct?

Is it patched with the latest patch v 1.62?

You have COWarMod v 1.2 and the latest patch for it v 1.3 correct?

As the instructions say move the following folders to your Arma2 directory:

@CoWarMod, userconfig, and keys.

Then your target line should look like this:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarMod

You do have CBA installed?

as the mod will have problems without CBA.

If you have the "merged" ArmA II: Combined Operations (ArmA II+Arrowhead expansion),

use the @CBA, @CBA_A2 and @CBA_OA mod folders.

Lastly, can you locate and post your RPT, more info on the RPT :

The arma2OA.rpt, file is located in your -profiles root directory, or if used without this parameter then

it can be found in these default locations:

WINDOWS XP: %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2 OA

WINDOWS VISTA / 7: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

The RPT is a log file that the game reports to, so any problem your having with the game will be found listed in the RPT,

can you locate the RPT and then post what it lists in reply, the RPT will open with notepad.

======================

If you can please answer those questions, then we'll go from there.

Sorry for the log delay.

Now to your questions

Yes Arma II is patched to 1.64

Yes CBA is installed and yes all of the folders are in the Arma II directory and it still doesnt work. does operartion arrowhead needs to be install in the same folder as arma II?

Anyways here is the RPT file

Oh and just so you know, that I bought these games from Amazon so Im not sure if that works or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aqyb8xiy8syw4ao

Hi zgrillo2004,

To answer your question

does operartion arrowhead needs to be install in the same folder as arma II?

Yes it does, then when you launch the game from desktop shortcut then you use the Arma2OA.exe

i believe this maybe your issue as 80% of COWarMod require OA to running.

The error message in your RPT seen here:

Not Running A2 Content but running @CBA_A2, please disable @CBA_A2 or enable A2 content

So it seems that you may be running OA but not Arma2 as you can run Arma2 and OA independently of each other.

But for COWarMod you need to be running Arma2CO aka Arma2 Combined ops, so move the OA folder into your Arma2 directory

or reinstall it there then launch the game with this Target line

as you know:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarMod

Alright. Standby

--EDIT--

Got it working. Thanks man

Ooh Rahh

Edited by zgrillo2004

Excellent! Glad you got this straightened out.

Be sure to get the latest patch v 1.3 Links on the first page.

Any further questions, problems, ect,. let me know.

==========================

Update and Conflict note

For those of you who are getting the v 1.3 patch and for those of you who have applied it already be sure to remove this file:

tpwc_ai_suppress_301

from your CoWarMod addons folder as it will conflict with the updated version which is tpwc_ai_suppress_304

This error you see spammed

1:00:29 Warning: unset head bob mode in animation \ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\knl\wlk\non\non\amovpknlmwlksnonwnondr with strength 0.21393, changed to begin/end alignment

Is from SMK animation, the file for it is:

smk_anims

smk_anims_manager

This mission: Mission Name: [Warfare Benny Edition V2.073 Lite CO - Takistan]"

your playing is causing this error:

[WFBE (INFORMATION)] [frameno:22866 | ticktime:410.36 | fps:50.1567] Config_Defenses_Towns.sqf : [GUER] [4] Category defined."
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22866 | ticktime:410.362 | fps:50.1567] Config_Groups.sqf: Initialization is done."
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22867 | ticktime:410.381 | fps:49.8442] Config_Groups.sqf: Initialization is done."
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22867 | ticktime:410.382 | fps:49.8442] Config_Groups.sqf: Initialization is done."
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22867 | ticktime:410.382 | fps:49.8442] Init_Common.sqf: Config Files are loaded."
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INFORMATION)] [frameno:22867 | ticktime:410.382 | fps:49.8442] Init_Boundaries.sqf: Boundaries [12800] found for island [Takistan]"
1:00:58 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22867 | ticktime:410.382 | fps:49.8442] Init_Common.sqf: Boundaries are loaded."
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22870 | ticktime:410.442 | fps:49.6894] Init_Common.sqf: Common initialization ended at [4.151]"
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22871 | ticktime:410.46 | fps:50.1567] Init_Town.sqf : Found [3] synchronized camps in [Chak Chak]."
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22871 | ticktime:410.46 | fps:50.1567] Init_Town.sqf : Found [3] synchronized mortar position in [Chak Chak]."
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22871 | ticktime:410.46 | fps:50.1567] Init_Town.sqf : Initialized town [Chak Chak]."
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22871 | ticktime:410.46 | fps:50.1567] Init_Town.sqf : Found [3] synchronized camps in [Huzrutimam]."
1:00:59 "[WFBE (INITIALIZATION)] [frameno:22871 | ticktime:410.462 | fps:50.1567] Init_Town.sqf : Initialized town [Huzrutimam]."

I would list more but most of the RPT is the WFBE which stand s for Warfare Benny Edition

That mission combined with CoWarMod is crashing your server with COWarMod theres simply way to much stuff running, loading and going on,

COWarMod is best for simpler missions.

My friend and I had a server which he paid for and I was admin, we had for 2 years, I never put COWarMod on the server,

only because I knew that something like what your dealing with would possibly happen, and I discover this with WarMod for Arma1.

CoWarMod being a gameplay mod its not necessary to have the mod on the server, all you need to do is put your missions and islands

you want to play with and on, on the server and join the server with COWarmod in your target line, basically run CoWarmod client side only,

and you will see all the effects ect,. without the possible server conflicts.

My buddies and I have done this with WarMod for Arma1, WarMod for Arma2 (A2WarMod), and CoWarMod, and we never have any issues.

try the same mission without CoWarmod being on the server, and then you join the server with CoWarmod client side and see how that works.

Hope that clears things up for you.

As I said in my previous post:

That mission combined with CoWarMod is crashing your server with COWarMod theres simply way to much stuff running, loading and going on,

COWarMod has 215+ addons, and mods all running together in one mod format, then you throw it at a heavily scripted mission like warfare,

and well you know the rest.

My advice, is dont have COWarMod on your server, that means you join the server with CoWarMod in your target line client side.

I played this way with Domination, Evolution, insurgency and many other missions with the server being the vanilla game and me joining the server with CoWarMod

in my target line, you still see all the effects, you still get all the features ect,. I never had an issue with my server crashing or freezing or anything of the sort

with joining the server with COWarMod.

Hi Gunter

I've started getting a wierd error "ErrorMessage: Include file @COWarMod\addons\SLX.hpp not found." SLX.hpp was in that folder, although I'm not sure it should be, so I moved it to the userconfig folder but still got the same error (at least it's strictly correct then, as it's not found in that folder!).

As I've mentioned before, I split COWarMod into three folders, so that I could keep the ones that require CBA and the AI ones separate. I've just been trying with @COWarMod and @CoWarModCBA, not @COWarModAI, with most of the slx mods in the former and in the latter just cargunner, netcode, optics, ragdoll, shoteffects, shout, suppression_effects, t72_destroyed, tankhatches, tanksmoke. Obviously I've got CBA enabled as well for the mods that require that.

If I disable @COWarMod and just leave @COWarModCBA enabled I don't get this error.