remove:

SLX_ace_fixes

SLX_aiskill

SLX_anim_swim

and the error message will go away.

Those 3 files are asking for the hpp, and the hpp needs to be in the addons folder, same place as those 3 files, as this address:

@COWarMod\addons\SLX.hpp

is basically where the 3 files are looking for the hpp.

I dont get that error, I dont know how you would as no one else has reported anything.

Also be sure to get the 1.3 patch.

Thanks. The only one I currently have active is SLX_anim_swim so I'll remove that.

The SLX.hpp was in the same folder, so I don't know why it was still giving that error. The contents of it are

// For SLX skills in ACE.

// #define ACE 1

which looks like it's all commented out, so I'm not sure if it actually does anything even if it's found.

The hpp will only be used if you were using ACE as it says, and tbh it useless unless you use ace, problem is

those 3 files are dependent on the hpp, if I could remove that dependency then you guys can use those 3 files

if you wanted, its not a priority, I dont think you'd see much difference ingame in terms of features if you had those 3 files anyways,

but COWarMod is customizable so its up to you really.

Hey guys I want to download this cause it looks like it will add a boat load of realism but I do have one question, since I have a ton of addons I started putting all of the pbos into one addon folder. Could I just add all of the addons from this mod into the same folder or is it imperative that it has its own folder? Also, I'm a little confused on where to put all the different types of files so if you could tell me where the different things go that could be really helpful. (and just so you know I have read the word files and I was still left confused)

thanks DBelnomi

Hi DBelnomi,

COWarMod is mainly a compilation mod of almost all of the addons and mods from the Arma2, and OA community in one mod, it has many realism aspects/features

in it but its not geared or setup specifically for realism, it is mostly just adding alot of cool features from an enormous number of addons and mods in one mod.

To answer your questions

since I have a ton of addons I started putting all of the pbos into one addon folder. Could I just add all of the addons from

this mod into the same folder or is it imperative that it has its own folder?

What adds/mods are you using?

As CoWarMod already has 213+ addon and mods in it running together fairly well, if you started adding your own or vice

versa theres a large chance that you will create a situation where your game could crash, or freeze, or just stuff conflicting and making some features not work.

Notes

Just want to note that when I built COWarMod, I had tested each add and mod individually, to see what they did, then I added more addons/mods to the folder with similar type features,

I tested individually, and as well as together in groups, and then altogether, carefully watching to see if each mod I added that its features would still be there after adding it to the mod folder,

as well as also watching the previous mods to see if their features were still working.

On top of that, also watching the RPT, and looking out for the game freezing, crashes, error messages, and any performance loss.

So as you can see you really need to test what you have with the mod individually, you simply cannot just take your number of addons/mods and throw

them into the COWarMod addons folder and expect your game to work like it would on vanilla, or the other way around, take the COWarMod files and throw

them in your folder, this stuff needs to be tested.

What addons or mods were you planning to combine?, as I my be able to tell you if they would conflict or not, as I had spent alot of time

with each mod and getting to know them, I did that for my Arma2 only version A2WarMod, and then CoWarMod of course, and the

compatible versions after --> COWarModACE, CowarmodI44, as well as several patches for each.

Also, I'm a little confused on where to put all the different types of files so if you could tell me where the different things go that could be really helpful.

Which files, you need to be specific in what your trying to ask me or I cannot help you, first I need to know what files you are trying to add or combine, as if they conflict,

you may be wasting your time, and end up in a worse situation with your game then you were before.

=============

Here is a good example of a person who had tons of stuff running together, this guy had so much stuff that the game literally crashing on him all the time:

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=17567&d=0

Thanks for the quick response :)!! And my amount of addons aren't even close to your example, I probably have about 50 total and they have never affected my game play frame rate and the games has never crashed on me what so ever, but when I was first downloading all them awhile ago I had the same problem with conflicting addons, and let me tell you it was the biggest pain in my a$$ manually testing each file haha. Oh and by the way I think I now know where to place the files but while attempting to transfer the customizable addons in the addon folder that houses the main addons I received an error message stating that the operation could not be preformed, any suggestions? Lastly, I have made a separate file for the war mod so there is no longer the problem of adding the mod to an occupied folder.

I think I now know where to place the files but while attempting to transfer the customizable addons in the addon folder that houses the main

addons I received an error message stating that the operation could not be preformed, any suggestions?

Yes, Again answer my questions, and be specific.

What addons or mods are you using and or are planning to combine?

You still haven't told me what folders you are using, or taking or moving files from and or to.

Lastly, I have made a separate file for the war mod so there is no longer the problem of adding the mod to an occupied folder.

COWarMod already has its own file and setup, your making it more complicated then what it is.

If you want to add addons a and mods, then you need to add one to @CoWarMod/addons and then test, watch your rpt, and if you cant figure something out then report,

and maybe I can help you, but you need to list what addons and mods you are planning to use, as I may be able to tell you if your wasting your time or not,

or if theres something in COWarMod that may or may not conflict.

=================

I spent 3 years on the WarMod series, and about a years worth of time maybe more on COWarMod and its compatible versions to get it to where its at,

yet you want to just throw a ton of addons and mods in a folder and ask me questions without providing details, nor answering my questions so I can better help you.

Answer my questions or your on your own.

I'll be back on the forums later today as I gtg to bed, I worked all night.

delete 'sam_handsignals' from your @COWarMod/addons folder.

(didn´t find them at first quick look, also)

I can't find anything called sam_handsignals in /addons folder. Still I have the handsignal happening in game...can you help me out?

I can't find anything called sam_handsignals in /addons folder. Still I have the handsignal happening in game...can you help me out?

Do you have 'Hell In The Pacific' mod, its in there..

With TPW's massive advances with his AI Suppression System, d'you that slx_suppression_effects is now no longer required?

Depends on what was done, the SLX suppression is setup where only the AI can suppress you, if it conflicts with TPW's then remove it.

I been out of the lime lite as its said on the news on the modding community, been to busy learning and building a new website, so I got my hands full with other things,

if anyone has suggestions, ideas, bugs, or whatever then let me know and we'll see what is need to be done.

Gentlemen, those having issues with lag or performance with the full version of the mod remove this file:

tpw_ai_los_104

if it may help. This has given me trouble, and I have had someone test it on their version and confirmed.

Confirm if this help you after removing this file, as well as anything else that may have helped.

keep in mind that performance is based on many factors in a mission:

1. the number of AI on the map at once

2. the size of the map with the above added

3. burning wrecks, fires, and pluming smoke in general as well as explosions

4. dead AI lying on the ground

5. script heavy missions

6. many other things I cant think of atm

==========

any other thoughts, problems, reports let me know.

I still can't get any weapon to appear with my grenadiers. Instead the M16A2 appears every time.

I did with editing the muzzlevelocity_weapons.hpp

Here is a screenshot of how my hpp looks. I'm using the RH 416pack.

Thank you for your help in advance. I tried to see if switching the M16a2 to a M4 would work. But even that does't work. What I want to do

is have my solders use the RH416 pack of weapons.

still%2520problem.JPG

still%2520prblem%25202.JPG

Thank you in advance.

Not really much I can tell you other then remove the fnc_muzzlevelocity and see if that works for you.

If you want to really figure this out then contact the modder and see if he can tell you, as I really cannot.

His thread here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?87648-Muzzlevelocity

Not really much I can tell you other then remove the fnc_muzzlevelocity and see if that works for you.

If you want to really figure this out then contact the modder and see if he can tell you, as I really cannot.

His thread here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?87648-Muzzlevelocity

I removed it and all of my Grenadiers still had a M16a2. Thanks for the help, I guess some other addon with this mod triggers the change.

Hi! Thanks about answering my questions of COSLX ! It Really does solve!

I downloaded COWARMOD today and I'm having fun with it. But I have some questions.

1.There's no radio chat voice. no sound at all.

2.Javelin can't lock-on the target.

How can I solve those? Please help me.:(

Hi JWLEE,

What version of COWarMod did you download, the full version or the lite version, and do you have the latest patch?

also do you have CBA, your target line should look like this if installed correctly:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarMod

without CBA you will get features not working correctly.

Hi, I redownloaded the CBA and Latest patch of Cowarmod.

the problem solved! I think there was some kind of crash of pba files,,,I don't know the exact problem though :)

Thank you for the kind reply!

I play the great russian campaign PIROG. I have two pb with my AI:

-First, the ai allies randomly don't obey to my orders. They aquiered a move order but stay at her initial position during 10 or 15 min and then they moved. This happend at any moment of a mission (at the beginning when there is no ennemy in sught or in a combat time).

-Second, I play the "Liberation" mission. This is a mission with high command. My direct ai soldier obey me and fight very clever taking cover when it's necessary throwing smoke grenade provin me covering fire and all and all. But the other high commanded squad are always dragging and health ennemy woundede soldiers. In a combat mement they leaved her position for going 200 m away to drage and take prisonner so they get killed at any time. So this is impossible to managed them and to built a tactic.

So my question is: is this possible to desactive the ai skill for health enemy soldiers?

Excuse my english i'm French.

Thank you

Hi Thomas62 Welcome to BIS forums!

Sorry to read about your AI troubles, to answer your question, yes it is possible to deactivate the ai skill specific to health of enemy wounded soldiers.

There may be more files but I going to suggest you remove a few files from your @COWarMod addons folder.

Those files are:

slx_wounds

slx_shout

slx_netcode

try that and see if that makes any difference. Keep in mind that with scripted missions, that conflicts can occur. What i also suggest is to test COWarMod

by itself in the editor with the high command to see if the Ai responds the same way, or follows your orders.

Hope that helps.

Depends on what was done, the SLX suppression is setup where only the AI can suppress you, if it conflicts with TPW's then remove it.

I been out of the lime lite as its said on the news on the modding community, been to busy learning and building a new website, so I got my hands full with other things,

if anyone has suggestions, ideas, bugs, or whatever then let me know and we'll see what is need to be done.

The latest TPWCAS 4.1 (which has AI LOS built in now) is great and has a built in FPS checker that disables the LOS component if the servers or client FPS drops below a certain (configurable) value.

For suppression here's how it works:

Server only running TPWCAS - all AI not in a player group are affected

Client only running TPWCAS - only AI local to player (in their group) are affected and player also experiences suppression effects

Both running TPWCAS - All AI and players are affected

There are also options to force TPWCAS to affect only server AI (for example) and they are modules in the editor or parameters in the script version.

Also re: AI following orders - if AI is under any kind of fire or in combat mode it is difficult to get them to follow orders.. especially with TPWCAS and/or ASR_AI. Breaking the engagement seems to be the best way to make them move again (pop smoke to block LOS for example). There really needs to be a FORCE UNIT TO MOVE HERE NOW order for these types of cases.

Edited by SavageCDN

Also re: AI following orders - if AI is under any kind of fire or in combat mode it is difficult to get them to follow orders.. especially with TPWCAS and/or ASR_AI. Breaking the engagement seems to be the best way to make them move again (pop smoke to block LOS for example). There really needs to be a FORCE UNIT TO MOVE HERE NOW order for these types of cases.

Change the formation to diamond,this trick helps with the problem.

Thanks will try that next time :p

The latest TPWCAS 2.0

Latest is version 4.1

Good to know, i will make a note of it in the known bugs readme and the trick.

I cant say when, this month or next, but some time soon, I plan on updating COWarMod and the compatible versions, so mods existing will be updated to their latest, and

any fixes I find, or notes you guys want me to include, be it bugs, or whatever, also any additions you guys think I should include let me know.

When i do update I will have the latest full version available on Armaholic for download. The Full version for download right now is v 1.2, which to update that you'll need the 1.3 patch for.

So next version will be 1.4 full version download, and then i will have a 1.4 patch for those who have CWM 1.3 already.

Any questions let me know.