Sign in to follow this  
defwen

Czech magazine in studio

I have always tought that four and five are different numbers. Thanks a lot for a lesson, four weapons are going to be sufficient then, I can always have minus one compression for any greater number :icon_twisted:

Then you probably won't mind your salary being split into five parts and only four of those given to you. And because I'm no monkey (mom says so, sister disagrees, but she's out of her element), I'll get the remaining part.

i want to go to that place. They said you have sportscars and pools with hot chicks :don2: :don 12:

Is that true?? :butbut:

zT-bG7rO91g

but you know, on the other hand, tooo many hots chick can be annoying at work :cool:

Edited by PurePassion

Let´s get the coordinates of the Building . So that when BIS messes up with Arma 3 . We´ll get our Revenge :D Nuke on it or something :D Jk I love you BIS whatever you will do .

Edited by Jake_Krieger

Stalin-U-MAD-BRO.jpg?1298318951

they are frekin superhumans, they will suck out the energy and transform it to beer

When i see the building, i understand the clothes better : it's for camouflage pupose :D

i see max, modo, all the cool stuff...wonder if there might be some plugs in the mix ;)

~wishful thinking~

Edited by PuFu

i see max, modo, all the cool stuff...wonder if there might be some plug in the mix ;)

~wishful thinking~

No Oxygen :confused: Strange ;)

Is that odd, or just the news site?

No i'd say that's fairly accurate.

Here you can clearly see the improved building destruction system... i hope.. :o

"Considering the ASCII animation we saw showing a ball smashing a wall, is BIS planning to add more complex destruction physics to buildings in Arma3?" - MadDogX, Sergeantshizzle, the_antipop

"No"

i think its just a simple base-mesh ( sadly :( )

He was lyin in this sentence!!! easy that we are even more stunned when we can see exactly this feature at the E3 :)

http://games.tiscali.cz/prvni-dojmy/arma-3-prvni-dojmy-z-ceske-vojenske-akce-56081

For those not gifted enough to understand Czech, there are just a few new things... First, the Mi-28/Mi-24/Kamov mashup is apparently called the "Mi-48 Caiman". Second, you get unlimited oxygen supply underwater. Third, the campaign is not meant to be played cooperatively and will center on guerrilla warfare with an open world instead of many straightforward missions. Most of the information is already known and much of the article is about how the author really really likes it. But, you know, that's just, like, his opinion, man :yay:

Also, Google translate does a surprisingly good job...

http://translate.google.cz/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=cs&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgames.tiscali.cz%2Fprvni-dojmy%2Farma-3-prvni-dojmy-z-ceske-vojenske-akce-56081&act=url

Edited by Hurby

Very interesting read. Overall it sounds good and I welcome the return to a more open world experience. Manhattan is one of my favourite missions in the Arma 2 campaign. It was very challenging when I played it the first time (which in my opinion is a very good thing). Arrowhead was fun but I really missed the feeling from some of the HR Missions. Thing is though if you're not familiar with the way Arma works (gameplay wise but also controls etc.) these kind of missions can be very frustrating. But once you know what to do it's awesome.

I just recently played manhattan halfway and until now it is just a pain in the ass. Driving 10s of kilometers to find someone, arrest someone, reporting to Shaftoe etc. The missions in Arrowhead were just right :|