Sign in to follow this  
defwen

ArmA X: Anniversary Edition

Anyone with the 40% discount on Arma:X want to trade me for a copy of Total War Shogun 2?

I have ArmA but it's retail, so I can't even get the 20% discount.

Information as to when boxed copies of ARMA X will be released has not been made public yet.

I bought it for $7.

Game of the Year edition? Or just OFP? Brand new?

If you didn't know, there is a disc version of BAF and PMC. Known as ArmA: Reinforcements.

Yes, I notice however that it is quite hard to find.

I ordered it off Play.com a while ago, (my shop of choice), but they didn't have any in stock, eventually I got bored of waiting and cancelled my order.

I've got it on my mental list of things I will buy if I ever see one while in a gamestore.

It's not like the DL version are unusable or I couldn't get my password back if I forgot it or anything. No biggie, just a preference.

@Dice Game of the year edition. Brand new. Bought in a store,not online.

Gonna download the CWA patch today.

Edited by Petar

I have ArmA 2, OA, BAF, and PMC currently installed and running as Combined Operations. I just downloaded the CWA update version from sproket. It did not come with a readme or manual only CWA.exe. Forgive a noob question but do I install this into my OA directory? Thanks...David.

I got it sorted. It is a stand alone directory. It is Operation Flashpoint and Resistance v 1.99

I already have the originals but this is a great way to celebrate the 10 year anniversery and support our beloved BIS. Heres to the next ten years. :cheers:

Edited by DArmstrong
I'm a noob

Speaking of Indie developers, here's Zeboyd talking about their new game on Steam for a week now:

"We are pleased to announce that Zeboyd Games has already made more revenue in less than a week on Steam than we have in over a year and a half on the XBox Live Indie Games service.

The point is supporting BIS. :) I mean I have multiple DVD copies of all their products and I still bought this.

2.32GB in all.

Artworks - high rez images from in game and renders, postcards, PDF posters and the like for all game products.

Box art - 762x1080 images of all the box covers - with and without all the PC DVD type logos

Documents - press release type PDFs for the games and the game technology, press kit kinda stuff

Icons and Wallpapers - Faces, flags, vehicles, weapons, and logo icons in multiple sizes photo and render wallpapers

Logos - high rez pngs of all game product logos

Maps - a large collection of infographic style and satellite maps of the ArmAVerse and some extremely high rez contour PDF maps of the islands.

Soundtracks - all the game product soundtracks in both MP3 and FLAC formats.

Tools - BI Editing Tools 2.5.1 install

I purchased the ArmA X upgrade version and I recieved none of the above Bonus content. All I got was CWA.exe which installed CWA. (Approximately 500MB download) Can I get the bonus content also. I have multiple DVD and digital copies of everything ever released by BIS but I would love to have it for my collection. Thanks...DOA

I purchased the ArmA X upgrade version and I recieved none of the above Bonus content. All I got was CWA.exe which installed CWA. (Approximately 500MB download) Can I get the bonus content also. I have multiple DVD and digital copies of everything ever released by BIS but I would love to have it for my collection. Thanks...DOA

You should have recieved an email with links to several downloads: CWA, ArmA, ArmA2, Bonus stuff and all the expansions for the aforementioned.

You should have recieved an email with links to several downloads: CWA, ArmA, ArmA2, Bonus stuff and all the expansions for the aforementioned.

Thank you very much. I did find that email with the download links. I thought it would all come with the download from the web site and just moved my order confirmation emails to a folder in my email program that I keep receipts in. I was pulling an all-nighter last night (editing a mission, of course) and was brain dead by the time I got to CWA. Thanks again...DOA

The bonus content is epic! A must have for BIS fans. The bonus content is an outstanding anniversary gift to their loyal community.

Thank you again BIS. Stay strong and keep it coming for another 10 years!

Don't know if anybody noticed, but it seems there will be a hard copy of ArmA X: Anniversary Edition. "ArmA X signs with Koch Media!"

Which is just what I was hoping for. :)

Does the devs have any assumption when this boxed version will be released?

Don't know if anybody noticed, but it seems there will be a hard copy of ArmA X: Anniversary Edition. "ArmA X signs with Koch Media!"

Which is just what I was hoping for. :)

Does the devs have any assumption when this boxed version will be released?

They seemingly forgot to add ArmA II to that list.

So it seems, but I assume the hard copy is identical to the current digital version. It would be silly not to ^^

Will it activate on Steam?

Not having the ability to redownload it if I lose the disc (already happened with ArmA) is a deal breaker for me. Plus automatic updating is nice.

I highly doubt it will activate on Steam.

But it is available on Steam.

I'm at work now, so can anyone quickly confirm to me the version of OA as installed from Sprocket ArmA X? I know that ArmA 2 is 1.10, but I don't know the OA version number.

I need to know so I know how much to download RE the beta patches.

I'm at work now, so can anyone quickly confirm to me the version of OA as installed from Sprocket ArmA X? I know that ArmA 2 is 1.10, but I don't know the OA version number.

I need to know so I know how much to download RE the beta patches.

Last time my friend downloaded OA standalone from Sprocket it was 1.59

Last time my friend downloaded OA standalone from Sprocket it was 1.59

Thank you :)

Im finally seeing this for sale here in sweden for release on the 16th in retail.

Will there be any official information what this package contain? Will it be the same as the download but ondiscs or will it for example the included maps be real printed ones?

Im finally seeing this for sale here in sweden for release on the 16th in retail.

Will there be any official information what this package contain? Will it be the same as the download but ondiscs or will it for example the included maps be real printed ones?

Here you are. Not available in France though...

GOD, I WANT THIS! I won't write to Santa whole life if I have this... in my hands.

P.S. D*mn, I am from Bulgaria... will have to buy it from other country. :rolleyes:

P.S.2 Please, make more copies!!! :yay: