Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Armed-Assault.de is clean too

Lookie first, then excity ;)

Bagsy not deciphering that, I value my eyesight! :p

i think BIS have owned us.....

you´re right man !!!

Not to step on some toes but did it already come to someones mind that maybe bis decided not to proceed with this mind game because some people where acting way to ridiculous in some ways?

I think its time for all to get some sleep ;) if they want to let us know or anything else to add they will provide it with a other approach, thats my best guess at this point.

good night all ;-)

We discovered something about the map? Maybe we don´t "unlocked" the next phase...

Written on 2011-05-05 21:54 is when the armaholic article was written though, suspicious...

It's a Magic Eye image thingy. Buncha numbers.'

edit: Letters too, but I can't keep my eyes focused on these things long enough to write down what it says.

Edited by Flamewave

http://armaholic.com/

And tonight Armaholic, but probably more community websites, was hit by the PBHB hacker group.

After flooding the server trying to disable our protection a user registered and tried to upload malicious files to our server. Luckely the new CMS system we use nowadays counters such malicious insertions and soon I was alerted of the attempt. I quickly checked what this person was doing and I found him trying to upload a masked file. I was able to intercept the file and afterwards, as I was pretty tired of their "presence" on Armaholic, I denied the entire range of IP's they used this evening to acces Armaholic.

I personally have to admit I have no idea what the picture means, but since everything they do is shared with the community I feel obligated to do the same so the community can continue with their search for the truth behind these events.

The picture is clean and presents no danger to click and view.

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/thumbs/camouflage_4.jpg

Fire up photoshop.

Posted on Armaholic:

And tonight Armaholic, but probably more community websites, was hit by the PBHB hacker group.

After flooding the server trying to disable our protection a user registered and tried to upload malicious files to our server. Luckely the new CMS system we use nowadays counters such malicious insertions and soon I was alerted of the attempt. I quickly checked what this person was doing and I found him trying to upload a masked file. I was able to intercept the file and afterwards, as I was pretty tired of their "presence" on Armaholic, I denied the entire range of IP's they used this evening to acces Armaholic.

I personally have to admit I have no idea what the picture means, but since everything they do is shared with the community I feel obligated to do the same so the community can continue with their search for the truth behind these events.

The picture is clean and presents no danger to click and view.

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/camouflage_4.jpg

EDIT: lol I got beaten to it again

Lookie first, then excity ;)

;)

The new hint looks like a army camouflage pattern

It's a 3d image with 3 characters per line.

And where do we enter it? maybe the age gate in arma2.com website?

what was written on the map again?