Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Haha, it's hilarious how one little glimpse at a (possibly fake) Facebook pages causes an explosive eruption of posts in this thread. :D

TinyPic ain't accessable for me here. :(

But now its gone will it come back? :p

And I posted a comment on there :(

I bet you are feeling like :banghead: hehehe

the arma III logo definitely has a futuristic style, that would fit to millers birthdate...

... i told ya that its gonna be arma 3 :p

17mins till Maruk posts here with:

"GOTCHA nubs"

The image looks like a BIS Arma2/Arrowhead style promo photo to me. So it's either a leak, something to get us excited, or a fake that someone went to a lot of effort for only to withdraw it once discovered...

the arma III logo definitely has a futuristic style, that would fit to millers birthdate...

... i told ya that its gonna be arma 3 :p

if not then you all going to do :banghead: at the same time and im going to :eek: i told ya.

Nah just joking, im not sure but i don't believe it was a ream FB page post, if it is then it looks way to futuristic they will lose me there tbh :j:

Can anybody see what the Favicon looks like at arma3.com? I can't make it out.

That one isn't either. Bloody internet filter. :mad:

If anyone does want to do those of us behind filters a favor, they could upload the images to the AEnigma wiki. :D

if not then you all going to do :banghead: at the same time and im going to :eek: i told ya.

Nah just joking, im not sure but i don't believe it was a ream FB page post, if it is then it looks way to futuristic they will lose me there tbh :j:

Whats there a way futuristic? a Ghillie suit guy armed with sniper rifle and with NV/Thermal goggles?

Why I see that this picture is similar to This one?

Yea, i thought so too, it reminded me of the MW3 teasers, which were shitty, to say the least :(

That one isn't either. Bloody internet filter. :mad:

If anyone does want to do those of us behind filters a favor, they could upload the images to the AEnigma wiki. :D

Ha! No worries. I just found it funny how MattXR took your bet but was ninja'd by celoush posting the Arma3 facebook link. Ninjas everywhere... ph34r.gif

Whats there a way futuristic? a Ghillie suit guy armed with sniper rifle and with NV/Thermal goggles?

was a nice little spoof :D , reminded me off ghost recon 1. T-minus ten now :)

Splinter Cell type of stealth would have been sweet in the PMC campaign! Especially scenario 2 in the rain and fog.

If this really is A3, I´m going to be severely disappointed. Arma 2 is just starting to shine now, I don´t want to, and won´t, spend 50 bucks on another iteration of a game that´s not even close to being dead yet.

Hopefully this is another expansion.

Maybe it's a expansion that expands the arma universe so much, that is a completely new game in itself :P

Nooo... The weapon looks really futuristic. Bye realistic Arma!

8 minutes :yay:

hold your pants, it's 10mins

If this really is A3, I´m going to be severely disappointed. Arma 2 is just starting to shine now, I don´t want to, and won´t, spend 50 bucks on another iteration of a game that´s not even close to being dead yet.

Hopefully this is another expansion.

You'll surely gonna be waiting at least 2012 for A3..or do you actually thing they'll announce some june 2012 release?

10mins to go, forum visitor number remain the same