Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

not so silly then :)
shovel, toilet paper, spare underwear (in case i got scared), camcorder, dslr and something to eat ... This is my standard equip :d

lmao^2!!! :D:D:D

Well guys, rigth now im ending all the work and turning off my PC... just need some time to prep for the trip. :)

ill report back ASAP

can't wait for our Columbus to return from secret BI wonderland.

I hope he'll bring us some explanations, if BI snipers let him leave the place though...

Well guys, rigth now im ending all the work and turning off my PC... just need some time to prep for the trip. :)

ill report back ASAP

I salute you. o7 You better not be checking the forums while you're going there. Lmao :D:D Have Faith. :D

ill report back ASAP

Nice. Don't forget some kind of shovel. :)

My vote that everyone that actually goes to the real location (like UnuldorCZ) get's the forum rank "Forum Hero".

This is killing me!

I love all the ideas that the community come up with, utterly brilliant.

Myke;1911936']My vote that everyone that actually goes to the real location (like UnuldorCZ) get's the forum rank "Forum Hero".

And their avatar changed to boots & shovel :)

I might be able to go there on sunday, but I really hope that UnuldorCZ finds sth. because going there means taking the train back during the night with 10hrs of ride.

Really looking forward for an AAR here.

ill report back ASAP

:yay:

i hope you can do some videos or pics of the action!?

This thread needs a soundtrack. Something heroic to underscore Unuldors heroic quest to find the holy grail. :D

Thats why BI ist the best development team in the world. Because of such puzzles and their games.

This thread needs a soundtrack. Something heroic to underscore Unuldors heroic quest to find the holy grail. :D

There you go:

MK6TXMsvgQg

I have a gutty feeling that BI Office is filled with laughter and cheers with developers piled up a hill of beer cans and buckets of popcorn while checking this thread pressing F5 every second :p

This!

nm4thC-a4Ec

ill report back ASAP

Good luck!!

We all appreciate your glorious undertaking :ok:

*edit*

This!

Epic!

Edited by ]NTRUDER
:)

I have a gutty feeling that BI Office is filled with laughter and cheers with developers piled up a hill of beer cans and buckets of popcorn while checking this thread pressing F5 every second :p

At least one dev is watching this thread right now (hi, Jezuro!), and whenever I've looked there have always been a few, so there may be some truth to that. :D

They also haven't stepped in to stop peeps from going out of their way to drive to that hiding place, so I'm guessing there really is something there. :)

ill report back ASAP

My salute to you UnuldorCZ!

Sorry guys, you look very excited. So, i take a cup of joe and take a good smoke. :cool:

if there is nothing, i believe they are waiting with a bottle of beer and a snack ;)

if there is something, may they burried a submarine there ?? :D

May be they buried a DVD there? or a few notice?