Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Input where?

And even if "stone", "man" and "wheat" are the right hints, what is the code?

"stone", "man" and "wheat" = scarecrow?????

Perhaps the code is stone, man, wheat in mandarin?

“Stone man wheat†is “kamenný muž pšenice†in Czech if that advances this any.

Kamenný as has been mentioned is a place in ArmA.

Pšenice is a place in the Czech Republic (about 15 miles from Kamenný Újezd, oddly).

Muž is, well, just a man.

I dunno, it’s all very confusing.

Pšenice is a place in the Czech Republic (about 15 miles from Kamenný Újezd, oddly).

Just for the record: I'm not driving anywhere! :raisebrow: :nono:

EDIT: and the first real worl location was at least identical to the ingame map ... Kamenný Újezd is nere České Budějovice, and that is waaaay beyond borders of Chernarus :D

Edited by UnuldorCZ

Sounds like you're onto something there. UnuldorCZ, rev it up! :p

Argh, ninja'd big time! ph34r.gif

Edited by Daniel

Genius. :yay:

Thanks for the :yay: Can the real place in CZ be same location in Chernarus?

(Sorry cant open the game. HD FAIL!)

BTW: UnuldorCZ have you diged a lil more? BIS didn't let anything else? footprints? Did you have the paper still with you?

:butbut:

PÅ¡enice is too near to Austria.Too far from "Chernarus" (Hey I'm in Austria :p )

Starting to wonder whether AAN's last sentence ("trust no one") is a reference to X-Files :p

Thanks for the :yay: Can the real place in CZ be same location in Chernarus?

(Sorry cant open the game. HD FAIL!)

Answer?

EDIT: and the first real worl location was at least identical to the ingame map ... Kamenný Újezd is nere České Budějovice, and that is waaaay beyond borders of Chernarus :D

BIS is going to announce a farming simulator based on the Real Virtuality engine... oh f*ck.

Czech for scarecrow is "hastroš" or "strašák do zelí" (don't know which is better translation).

UnuldorCZ can tell us which is the better translation, I imagine.

BIS is going to announce a farming simulator based on the Real Virtuality engine... oh f*ck.

I think BIS mentioned something like FARMA a while ago?^^ :D

Yes,we did it. You can too.Just input the code.

Some ideas:

just imput the code ...THE CODE as code!

We need a BIOGRAPHY of the SCARECROW, Spukayev and all the related ppl .

There should be a connection.

We also need a list of keywords: like scarecrow or SDDUSTER via LCIGNITE...all this kind of stuff.

it would be nice to open missions from the campaign...check for this keywords there also.

I think not only the 1st post should be used...we need something else...editable document with ALL the stuff. Including press relase from AAN, texts from p8h8, pictures, etc etc ...

Czech for scarecrow is "hastroš" or "strašák do zelí" (don't know which is better translation).

UnuldorCZ can tell us which is the better translation, I imagine.

Strašák and strašák do zelí are good translations....

Hastroš is a sprite that lives in water and drowning people :D

Edited by UnuldorCZ

Some ideas:

We also need a list of keywords: like scarecrow or SDDUSTER via LCIGNITE...all this kind of stuff.

it would be nice to open missions from the campaign...check for this keywords there also.

I think not only the 1st post should be used...we need something else...editable document with ALL the stuff. Including press relase from AAN, texts from p8h8, pictures, etc etc ...

fully agree,

SOMEONE!

MAKE A WARROOM QUICK >:C

and make sure to include a red phone.

Some ideas:

Is it possible to set up a Wiki of some sort?

fully agree,

SOMEONE!

MAKE A WARROOM QUICK >:C

and make sure to include a red phone.

Lets move to TS3?

and use google docs or whatever is available?

Wasn't someone going to host a wiki for this?

Have we collectively decided that AAN reporting is the stamp of truth? If they report on what we have divined from the clues then we are in fact correct? AAN is the De facto nod from BIS that we are on the right track? Or could AAN actually be neutral and simply reporting? (whether we are correct or not) "...trust no-one"

As stated many times, the odds are that the yt reference is correct, but we don't know exactly, their purpose yet.

I do have an issue with the ASTUTE sub conclusion. I just don't believe that the numbers in the picture outlines a submarine from an oblique angle. I just think it is a stretch. ASTUTE could just as easily be AT UTES. (Someone mentioned this already too)

Has anyone overlaid the points from the picture onto the island of Utes? Could they possibly line up with roads or places on the island?

Edited by Khugan

Have we collectively decided that AAN reporting is the stamp of truth? If they report on what we have divined from the clues then we are in fact correct? AAN is the De facto nod from BIS that we are on the right track? Or could AAN actually be neutral and simply reporting? (whether we are correct or not) "...trust no-one"

As stated many times, the odds are that the yt reference is correct, but we don't know exactly, their purpose is yet.

I do have an issue with the ASTUTE sub conclusion. I just don't believe that the numbers in the picture outlines a submarine from an oblique angle. I just think it is a stretch. ASTUTE could just as easily be AT UTES. (Someone mentioned this already too)

Has anyone overlaid the points from the picture onto the island of Utes? Could they possibly line up with roads or places on the island?

I beleive that when someone opened the picture in PS they found guide lines that indicated the letters should be read from bottom to top.

UnuldorCZ

Ah OK cheers for that. So do the words "kamenný muž pšenice" ring any bells for you as a native Czech speaker? In an ArmA context?

I freely admit I might be going off on a bit of a wild goose chase here.

I could have told you it was an Astute class submarine just from looking at the silhouette, nevermind that ASTUTE is written in ascending order. That one's nailed.

PS: Don't judge it by Astute's concept art. Much has changed to the overall design since then, including the raised aft casing and the forward casing mast/sonar.

Edited by Daniel