Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

I never said there was anything wrong with their brains. I said they were uneducated.

Throw in rediculous religious beliefs and practices and you get a nation of people stuck 1000+ years in the past.

The middle east and North Africa was very advanced until Islam took hold and they pretty much got stuck in a time warp.

Another problem is "Brain drain" The smart and educated people flee countries like Pakistan, India and the Phillipines for western countries leaving countries like that

with even less hope of climbing out of their shitty conditions.

The middle east and North Africa was very advanced until Islam took hold and they pretty much got stuck in a time warp.

That's idiotic.

Many of the most important Eurasian contributions to world civilization came from the Islamic world. Culturally, economically and technologically, the Muslim Middle East was ahead of Europe for hundreds of years.

Blah...

At the end of the day all you have are doubts, and that isn't evidence and nor is a villager saying it did not happen a smoking gun for reasons previously stated. On the other hand, AQ confirming his death, is incredibly substantial.

The weight of evidence indicates he was present in that compound and killed in that compound by DEVGRU. You have nothing substantial to indicate otherwise. Deal with it.

Edited by Snafu

The weight of evidence indicates he was present in that compound and killed in that compound by DEVGRU. You have nothing substantial to indicate otherwise. Deal with it.

The stealth Blackhawk was radar-resistant. Conspiracy theorists are fact-resistant.

I love this thread :yay: Jblack heads in with some priceless postings once more :)

At the end of the day all you have are doubts, and that isn't evidence and nor is a villager saying it did not happen a smoking gun for reasons previously stated. On the other hand, AQ confirming his death, is incredibly substantial.
"which is your view that your entitled too".

We differ, was always clear, I post for balance (2 sides to all stories) not to prove to you or anyone else, you not going to be convinced of anything, that was proven pages ago, I dont post for your benefit alone mate :)

"which is your view that your entitled too". Although the weight (words and told what's what vs all footage released to back it ... doesn't and isn't.)

I have been dealing with it, thanks, we disagree deal with that :) Its not the Snafu show, its a thread about his death and that which surrounds it, so I post. So far its just been a snipe the one who questions session with some dodgy "eastern" views thrown in and some borderline troll based shenanigans, the last few posts could offend quite a few "easterners", no? Not realy much to do with the thread to be fair. And as I said before (my view) I think this is all bollocks, makes a change doesn't it? Adds a bit a of spice? I mean the blokes dead so its thin on the ground.

Just calling it like I see it, I'm allowed as far as i'm aware, although Im waiting for Jblacks next post, its going to be a gem I can tell :)

Edited by mrcash2009

leaving countries like that

with even less hope of climbing out of their shitty conditions.

With shitty conditions you mean the IMF credit terms and the floading with fiat money that inflate their currencies which destroys the middle classes and drive them into poverty? You mean that?

On the other hand, AQ confirming his death, is incredibly substantial.

I could also make a website with some arabic letterings, call myself Al Qaida and claim that i bury nuclear bombs under every western capitol. Or that i plan to steal christmas.

Reminds me of Operation Sphinx.

"which is your view that your entitled too".

We differ, was always clear, I post for balance (2 sides to all stories) not to prove to you or anyone else, you not going to be convinced of anything, that was proven pages ago, I dont post for your benefit alone mate :)

"which is your view that your entitled too". Although the weight (words and told what's what vs all footage released to back it ... doesn't and isn't.)

I have been dealing with it, thanks, we disagree deal with that :) Its not the Snafu show, its a thread about his death and that which surrounds it, so I post. So far its just been a snipe the one who questions session with some dodgy "eastern" views thrown in and some borderline troll based shenanigans, the last few posts could offend quite a few "easterners", no? Not realy much to do with the thread to be fair. And as I said before (my view) I think this is all bollocks, makes a change doesn't it? Adds a bit a of spice? I mean the blokes dead so its thin on the ground.

Just calling it like I see it, I'm allowed as far as i'm aware, although Im waiting for Jblacks next post, its going to be a gem I can tell :)

Only arguments backed up by solid evidence are worth considering. Your argument has none and is thus worthless in the pursuit of accuracy.

If you were dealing with it you would simply admit your argument is lacking and/or stop posting but you don't. It's your 'show'.

---------- Post added at 00:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

I could also make a website with some arabic letterings, call myself Al Qaida and claim that i bury nuclear bombs under every western capitol. Or that i plan to steal christmas.

Reminds me of Operation Sphinx.

Al-Qaeda is not an organisation that is centralised. Rather, the internet is its main form of global communication where it puts up its ideology, strategy, tactics, technical guides and statements for members and sympathetic groups to utilise. A now common long established practice.

Please see the books on AQ by Raymond Ibrahim and Abdel Bari Atwan. Yes, I know books aren't as fun as reading some guys post on a forum saying AQ is run by the NSA, but they're worth a read.

That's idiotic.

Many of the most important Eurasian contributions to world civilization came from the Islamic world. Culturally, economically and technologically, the Muslim Middle East was ahead of Europe for hundreds of years.

I think you might want to research those contributions. You'll find they predate Mohammed the violent pedophile by many years.....

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.

Winston Churchill, "The River War" 1899

Please see the books on AQ by Raymond Ibrahim and Abdel Bari Atwan.

I know Raymond Ibrahim and i can say that what i read was like a 9th grade school presentation report.

I know what the taqiyya and the islamic doctrin of world domination and creation of umma means, but this small fucked-up group of psychos is not at all a threat to me. Does that explained why NORAD stand down on 9/11? No it does not.

But than can happen if an expert, or somebody who thinks he is, just look at his area of studies and gets a tunnel view.

I saw also somekind of powerpoint presentation made by Claire M. Lopez a few years ago. Maybee this Woman, an Senior intelligence analyst, knows the connections between the muslim brotherhood and this other groups, but she didn't discover that the muslim brotherhood was build up by the western establishment, first the german BND(Founded by nazis and many worked for them back at these times) and later the CIA. Also the british were involved, but they are always involved.

And i don't know why there is such a hysteria and panic about islam when in judaism i can get wiped out just because i eat the wrong bread on the wrong day(Exodus 12:15). So should we bomb israel? (i'am just joking, i know that there is no oil in israel :D )

Yes, I know books aren't as fun as reading some guys post on a forum saying AQ is run by the NSA, but they're worth a read.

I read at least one book in a week. I know thats less, but thats way more than the averaged Citizen. And these books tell me full well who has founded these extremist muslim groups since Lawrence from Arabia.

I'm gonna make it clear here.

Osama is dead. Even Al Qaeda confirmed it.

Don't bring conspiracy theories here. I am sick and tired of it.

edit:

Minuteman, jblackrupert, mrcash2009, maturin. Leave the thread.

Edited by RalphWiggum

:rofl:.... And throw the toys back in on your way out :p

I thought it was an interesting thread with some good points from both sides... and although it may be a very contentious subject i thought there were interesting points raised from both sides of the camp if you will.

And i thought both points of view were given in a reasonably gentlemanly manner as opposed to some other threads here still going.... and going.

So now that this thread is officially only for celebratory posts of this great victory, id like to crack another bottle and give a marine holla "Hoorah"

kof*

Don't bring conspiracy theories here. I am sick and tired of it.

Sick and tired of free speech? That people have their own opinions? That not everybody believes what the Governmet tell us?

Okay, it is just allowed to hype the propaganda, no room for free minds. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

??? what you talkin? the admin just asked you to stop arguing about this

there are no answers to that!!

is the glass half full or half empty?

there are hundreds of people with the craziest theories out there

we could also argue hours and days about wether we are all living in a matrix but thats just nonsense...

but if you really want to talk about this i believe there are hundreds of other forums out there

just respect what ralph said and dont take it personal

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

i think we could better argue about the tactics and units used to kill Osama

i heard that they had also an K-9 unit with them

Edited by PurePassion

I know Raymond Ibrahim and i can say that what i read was like a 9th grade school presentation report.

You clearly have not read the book as it is a collection of sources from AQ, for example, statements they posted on the internet and excerpts from Ayman Al-Zawahiri's books.

I read at least one book in a week. I know thats less, but thats way more than the averaged Citizen. And these books tell me full well who has founded these extremist muslim groups since Lawrence from Arabia.

Ah yes, the old 'I know better than everybody else' line. Yes, only you know the truth, know better than people and academics who have the benefit of years of training and research, and you're here to enlighten us all to the truth. The ego and paternalistic crap you guys have never ceases to amaze me.

but if you really want to talk about this i believe there are hundreds of other forums out there

But i'am talking about this in this forum. In forums with a political alignment, most people already know these things.

just respect what ralph said and dont take it personal

If somebody tell me that he is sick and tired of other opinions, a different view and the linking of facts that be out of harmony with the official version of what happend, and tell me i should leave the discussion, i take it very, very personally. And now i should respect this, when he has no respect for the views of the people he enumerated?

What kind of orwell thinking is that? Are we realy so far down the line?

:rofl:.... And throw the toys back in on your way out :p

I thought it was an interesting thread with some good points from both sides... and although it may be a very contentious subject i thought there were interesting points raised from both sides of the camp if you will.

And i thought both points of view were given in a reasonably gentlemanly manner as opposed to some other threads here still going.... and going.

So now that this thread is officially only for celebratory posts of this great victory, id like to crack another bottle and give a marine holla "Hoorah"

kof*

Where's the evidence?

Where's the evidence?

Do you mean evidence as in some sort of the official statement? did the second in command of AQ release a video or something? do you mean that evidence?, dunno bro, but its all over the interwebs so its true right, and in the essence of this thread, who needs evidence? just throw the F*** over board.

Or do you mean you need someone to feed off?

Where's the evidence?

You should ask that the US administration.

But i guess they need no evidence, because they are the government, and they have academics who have the benefit of years of training and research bullshit and they tell us the truth because they love us all and wish to bring peace to the entire world and all menkind. Blaw blaw blaw...

I am simply asking you guys to back up your claims with credible evidence. A very valid and reasonable question that I fail to see as trolling.

I am simply asking you guys to back up your claims with credible evidence. A very valid and reasonable question that I fail to see as trolling.

Well you quoted me, so what claim do you want me to back up?

Remember, we need specifics playa...

But i'am talking about this in this forum. In forums with a political alignment, most people already know these things.

If somebody tell me that he is sick and tired of other opinions, a different view and the linking of facts that be out of harmony with the official version of what happend, and tell me i should leave the discussion, i take it very, very personally. And now i should respect this, when he has no respect for the views of the people he enumerated?

What kind of orwell thinking is that? Are we realy so far down the line?

Yes we are. Remember "the bigger the lie the greater are the chances to be believed"

kind regards