Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Great job Fox!

P.S. I know that isn't good place to ask, but... Guys do you know how make Hesco modules without sandy base? I'm making realistic camp in editor (based on photos from Afghanistan), and there Hesco are compose in layers, one on other... This sandy base looking very badly... Damn.

Great job Fox!

P.S. I know that isn't good place to ask, but... Guys do you know how make Hesco modules without sandy base? I'm making realistic camp in editor (based on photos from Afghanistan), and there Hesco are compose in layers, one on other... This sandy base looking very badly... Damn.

you'd need to put it up in the request thread. I think it's possible, given the addon for arma 1 that somehow copies the texture the unit is on.. chamelon kind of effect. I can't remember where I saw it, it popped up earlier this month.

Capture.jpg

dropleg WIP.. I don't feel so inclined to model it on, i think textures do fine i think. They're not particularly thick IRL, maybe a little thicker than a trouser belt or just entirely elastic (in the case of my units, paraclete drop legs are the former).

hard to tell from the distance here but there is a decent webbing texture on the dropleg straps.

Might look better if you just sqeeze the model of the leg where the straps are, justa athought.

Might be difficult to squeeze the leg properly if you don't model the straps on, but give it a tilt and see how you go. The strap is over the quad, I spose.

The topology is a bit strange but nothing i cant change. I wish o2 has more edge control so i don't have to keep exporting and importing for simple changes.

Edited by Fox '09

looks like a paca vest with some sort of LBT vest.. got a specific # for the LBT vest (if that's what it is?)

good equipment for yours units, of course when you have time, and when you finish current work. if you want. :)

Edited by 1986Marek

Yes it is LBT-1961G. Maybe someday, someone will make guys from The JWK...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

This chest rig looks good with LBT-6094A-SLICK to.

Edited by 1986Marek

I admire your dedication and motivation to make addons, but there is something that is strange about your texturing. I cannot pinpoint the exact words but its as if the stuff is too smooth and a little cartoonish.

Please do not take this the wrong way, I am only trying to provide constructive feedback.

All I would suggest is to wait until you see them in game. They're not smooth at all, in fact they're almost too sharp. There is so little you can capture with a 400x600 84kb photo on the internet.

capture2.jpg

capture3.jpg

Capture4.jpg

AWSIN SF Chest Rig (Mid-90s - early 2000s) Lennard modeled and I've uvmapped and textured. Been trying new techniques, specifically on the straps, and I'm very pleased with the results.

Ref:

vest on the gent to the right of the donkey

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/ColKurz/refpics%20source/OEF_OIF_dep-37.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/ColKurz/refpics%20source/refpic_awssf-3.jpg

• Like 1

been busy all day

capture2.jpg

capture3.jpg

capture2.jpg

UM21 patrol pack WIP as well, lennard is going to be releasing it sooner or later as an update to his backpack addon, or however he decides.

Edited by Fox '09

AWSIN SF Chest Rig (Mid-90s - early 2000s) Lennard modeled and I've uvmapped and textured. Been trying new techniques' date=' specifically on the straps, and I'm very pleased with the results.

Ref:

vest on the gent to the right of the donkey

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/ColKurz/refpics%20source/OEF_OIF_dep-37.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/ColKurz/refpics%20source/refpic_awssf-3.jpg

Nice. BTW, there's no chance of seeing your and drmidnight's sog/sad project being resurrected, is there?

Not no chance but right now I'm focusing on an update for the released 2005 units. If there will be CIA SAD/SOG units it would be in the 2001 units, which I will likely move to next.

nicely done fox ! very nice units and backpacks looking forward for more additional upgrades and afcours the release :)

cant wait to shoot someone with this units lol :) :yay:

Those...stitches..that...threading...damn just wow.