Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

I like 75th ranger unit which from 21 page

it looks awesome :yay:

I've decided to postpone working on the crye uniform stuff until I make a new base model, which takes time. I may just edit my current base model, but I'm not sure.

I want to have all my paraclete gear in the latest 2005 series update, so I'm working on importing these.

Capture.jpg

shadow overlays pending..

Good to hear you are making a new base model. Show pics.

Also, characterz missing eyeballz. Let's C ya.

No photos yet, maybe next week. I have no idea how to open the eyelids, I swear the eyeballs are there, wipman.

Something I worked on this evening, Gunfighter helmet / TC2002

capture2.jpg

They are great!!! :D Try to make tactical belt with bags and pouches on model with Paraclete HPC without cummerbund. You can also make Blackhawk strike LBE http://www.cqbtactical.pl/blackhawk-strike-harness-coyote-brown-p-1352.html , like PJ with M203 http://www.murdoconline.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/usaf_pararescuemen.jpg http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/pararescue-jumpers/pararescue-hh-60g-hires.jpg. :)

Edited by Foxhound
do not hotlink images over 100kb!

I don't know how popular the that blackhawk strike LBE is, they would probably use the SFLCS H harness if anything. Anyway as far as belts go, I'm not sure what model to put it on yet, i'm still deciding. the flotation vest is basically a belt with flotation panels, so another belt is a bit redundant. I'm not so inclined to do belts given that the tops are untucked at the moment, so maybe further down the line. I'm waiting on scripts etc before I start testing with the group I've assembled.

Fox, could you make EOD guys from AOR1 SEALs (from page 21st) ??

didn't you PM me about this? lol.

Yes I did Bink. Because You guys are making great mods and I know that you will make it in different ways, great ways. :)

Yeas maybe you have right Fox, SFLCS H looks very similar to LBE, so it could be this vest. About belts... maybe in the future...

Edited by 1986Marek

for CMD

image.jpg

capture2.jpg

capture3.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Pardon the shading issues, I'm trying to work them out. I'm still working out the general shape, I've added the pockets in the meantime.

there's none left lol. It's supposed to be the RAID DCUs with the bottom pockets of the coat attached to the trousers. The Crye stuff takes a very different shape anyway.

Edited by Fox '09

image.jpg

Capture.jpg

capture3.jpg

Why are my photos so large? and why is my text automatically underlined?

In any matter, I decided to work on some ACUs for some off duty units, something simple and paves the way towards regular troops in the future. I fear I have to texture the coat to see how the shoulder pockets look, ie how big , are they wide enough, etc. What do you guys think?

Very nice. Only thing, the trousers should be tucked in. It's the proper way to wear ACUs.

"Proper" doesn't exactly mean that's how we wear them all the time.

"Proper" doesn't exactly mean that's how we wear them all the time.

lol, yeah, I know that. But there is a "proper" way. You know that. AR 670-1. At least have some of the units with the trousers tucked in. Besides that I think it'd look better, but that's just me.

Nice work, you're always coming up with something new....just wondering if you'll ever release anything you've finished?

Agree with USRanger709.

Most of your work seems finished for the other units if I'm not mistaken. I'm all for releasing stuff when it's done, but you are so ambitious I fear there will be no stop to the units!

He'll release them when he see's fit. I have a lot of projects that I haven't released that people think should be released. But I don't feel that they are ready for release. So, in short. They'll be released when they're finished / ready.

Nice work, you're always coming up with something new....just wondering if you'll ever release anything you've finished?

You've found me out, it's an evil plan to not release anything. I confess.

Kidding aside, I am working on it, I have some special scripts in the works (Zguba is writing them for me). I have released this stuff in the past, ie the 2005 Rangers (based on refs given by a ranger who served in that timeframe). This is an update to that, and right now there are 14+ different units.

Binkowski hit the nail on the head. When you think it is ready to be released, it will be released. I don't put a date on my stuff anymore.

Edited by Fox '09

I totally agree and by no means want to rush you. It took me almost a year to release my SP campaign. Just noting that you're always showing something new and I wonder what happened to the dudes you showed us last week lol.

depends which set you're talking about.

arma2oa_2012_02_06_00_28_06_95.jpg

arma2oa_2012_02_06_00_58_42_27.jpg

safariland belt with pouches added (mostly WIP), paraclete flotation vest in game, pouches don't have their shadows cast on the texture yet though. I also added in the gunfighter helmet, i'm not sure I posted that earlier.

The reason I've been busy testing new stuff is I'm not too happy with a number of things on the uniform.

Regardless, I'm leaving for 2 weeks, I'll be around but not at my development PC.