As I already wrote you, I have problems with the shadows...

If I would know how to take a screenshot, I would post one...

How can I do?

If I am a Black US-Soldier, my arms are still white.

Are you going to add Strykers to the US side plus some groups?

The best way to take an in-game screenshot is by using FRAPs - google it and you can download it.

In this video you can see 2 issues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnOhYtCWDOI&feature=youtube_gdata

*Shadows

*Mixed language of Racs, they are using multiple languages (I am playing as a RAC-Soldiers)

As RAC Rifleman, I can't use my nade, but as US-soldier I am able to.

Both carry the same grenade...

As I already mentioned, would you be so kind to create some groups and fix those issues to complete the 2 addons?

No, but I (maybe he too) am looking for the old Arma1 RACs

I already have wdl24's RACs and I like them, but they differ a lot from the standard Arma 1 RACs...

Legislator;1943945']Any chance there'll be an update for th A1 RACS units? Haven't heard any news for a long time now.

Yes, but i'm full of work with my first car. The bugs are already soluted. The Shadow bug came from a part that is wrong connected (my gsg9 soldier had the same bug) in p3d. It lies in the lod on the ground and won't fit at the right place.

The window bug is a O2 thing. I have to move the window faces to "move on the top".

Don't worry - a update will come.

Great, Marseille77. :) Thank you for the information. I've always liked your addons.

@Eble:

I'm fully aware of Project RACS. However I didn't have time to create new missions with it. I'm still occupied in converting old A1 missions to A2 for my clan.

Legislator;1944930']

@Eble:

I'm fully aware of Project RACS. However I didn't have time to create new missions with it. I'm still occupied in converting old A1 missions to A2 for my clan.

Are they available for public?

No for various reasons. But I asure you that wasn't the plan in the first place. But that's another story that shouldn't be discussed here.

I'm just wondering, when is the next update coming?!!!!

Edited by Killer27

if he ignored you the first time whatmakes you think re-posting this would help?

These addons available here are all form the arma1 sample MLODs. The marines you keep requesting are made by Jonny. Try contacting him if youw ant them so bad.

I sent him a message, and he didn't answer. I want them play without CAA1. What should I do? I want them use for private using.

I sent him a message, and he didn't answer. I want them play without CAA1. What should I do? I want them use for private using.

for one stop hijacking someone else's thread.

......and secondly, use your search tool. There is plenty of information on this forum about writing your own configs. In the end you will have a hard time making your own addon without the MLODs, but if you would have done a little more research you would find that Jonny released his MLODs and they are available at armaholic. Try the search button.....it may jsut find what youa re looking for.

and finally. the whole purpose of CAA1 is to facilitate the use of arma1 addons, missions, and islands in arma2.

SLA + SLA Extended looks real cool.

Do you have plans for more SLA stuff?

Howdy!

I'd as well like to see some more stuff added to SLA arsenal, namely the BTR60 and the T55 both of them in normal and guard painting.

Btw, are you still working on updating the german packs?

Today I have upload a fully refurbished SLA Addon (v1.1). The other SLA addons by me not compatible anymore with this and have to be deleted. The special SLA ext. e.g needed the old and will be renewed in the future for this pack. All others are also to download at the favorite arma news sites.

The SLA addons are updated to A2:OA standards (bags, super rvmat). The Ka50 isn't included and will come in the next updates and this time not a retextured Ka52 ;).

yg1uyrjzz4.jpg

Edited by Marseille77