Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

First town to be invaded by North Korean Army? :smile:

The MD-500 is used in both North Korean and South Korean Armies.

I haven't mentioned it till now, but its obvious they are going to come and kid nap Jaynus and I for being so awesome.

One of us will be kidnapped via the MD500 and the other by that BO-105 and taken away to slave in the humid and sultry basements of BIS enterprises headquarters!

I think we have eliminated any doubt that it's Seattle. The real question is: why? ;)

I'm wondering if it's the cranes that are important, more than Seattle.

I doubt full rendered bay of Seattle doesn't come out but 'FOB Seattle' may do.

haha this topic is awesome :D

i realy like the idea about some korean DLC, i hope you are right about that!

I think we have eliminated any doubt that it's Seattle. The real question is: why? ;)

Maybe...

The Street Name on the Seattle Harbor is : Alaskan Way (99).

The Sunglasses of the helicopter pilot is a special version of Snow.

Alaska + Snow... :rolleyes:

The Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (abbreviation rendered with a pipe as EMP|SFM) is a museum dedicated to the history and exploration of both popular music and science fiction located in Seattle Centre >> Wikipedia.

Edited by Blackland

No idea what BIS mean with those weird posts :D

But i know they got "secret" DLCs /for example the Czech army DLC (ACR)/ and still no news about it - I doubt it could be North Korean Army dlc :confused:

Edited by RobertHammer

Maybe...

The Street Name on the Seattle Harbor is : Alaskan Way (99).

The Sunglasses of the helicopter pilot is a special version of Snow.

Alaska + Snow... :rolleyes:

No dont go there, il get all dreamy!

So far, everything related to ArmA II was continuous. It started in Chernarus, Arrowhead takes place after that, as with BAF and finally PMC. That somewhat indicates a continuity, a storyline that would be continued in a future DLC or expansion.

For that reason, I suppose that the next expansion or DLC will be about the Chinese, and possibly the consequences of your decision at the end of the PMC campaign. It would make sense from the continuity point of view

Also, the Google Streetview picture is almost looking exactly to the west. IN that direction from Seattle you would eventually hit Russia, China, North Korea (possibly)...

Just a thought :)

Also, the Google Streetview picture is almost looking exactly to the west. IN that direction from Seattle you would eventually hit Russia, China, North Korea (possibly)...

Just a thought :)

And if you go to the west, you hit Russia, China and North Korea . Things like this happens when you notice that the earth is a globe :D

I also would love a continuation of the Arma 2 story line.

And if you go to the west, you hit Russia, China and North Korea . Things like this happens when you notice that the earth is a globe :D

Er... yeah that's what I said :)

There's some broken text on the bottom...

There is an error in the JPEG file, you can see it suddenly turn darker in the middle of the picture... gotta see if there is a way to repair it.

yes we have to repair this file somehow and make the text at the bottom readable

i am working on it..

something like FOXr0nmEBIO

Edited by PurePassion

The file can't be opened as an archive, there must be a way to fix it. :rock:

hah i guess another helicopter video ? Sry Ondrej Matejka you got bad recording system or your recordings wasnt used yet ,because in vanilla ArmA2 CO i did not heard any real recorded sounds :D lol

Edited by RobertHammer

Anybody else found the word "larkinaviation" inside? I can't really imagine this is a coincidence.

The background of the third picture (green field with a bit of snow) seems to be the same than the reflections on the first picture.

True Undeceived, grass with snow.

I think they were taken in the same location.

Edited by Lonestar