Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

Fr3quenciEs Audio Productions WIP thread

LordJarhead presents:

unbenanntmo.png

I want announce officially that I will set up a studio.

The name is "Fr3quenciEs Audio Productions" and will act exclusively for the production

of Soundmods! It will only produce for Arma 2 CO and Arma 3.

For this, new and expensive sound softwares will be used which allows the revision with

digital effects and "Noise Reduction Plugin 2.0i".

The result, hopefully, are high-quality sounds which improve the stand of

Soundmods in the fields of development and quality.

For the realization we will use the CFG-structure of the serveral mods or from the J.S.R.S. Mod, but these

CFG files are getting expanded more and more. In near future we will also able to use scripts.

This thread is in first way to show the work and projects we are working on.

With video demonstration and example-sounds we will try to make this interesting!
Down below you can see a list of projects we are working on at the moment. I'll try to build our small Team and will hire more Soundmodders to make the FAP to a kind of production corporation with several Soundmodders. With a big knowlegde of the members we are able to help each other to expand the interest in Soundmod steadily.

Well, FAP is not a project. FAP meant to be a meeting of soundmodders. To promote each other and to teach new Modders. All FAP Member will have the opportunity to learn from others or to test new things and discuss about them. Thus, each soundmodder can present his own individual projects, ask for help or meet other soundmodders and start something together. This should be a kind of training program. So, first we should get together and talk about all this. PM me if you're interested.

Our small team currently consists of:

Dennis K. (LordJarhead)

Lead Audio Designer

Andy P. (SladeUSSOCOM)

Second Lead Designer

Merlin K. (PurePassion)

First Audio Developer

Konrad J. (Konrad1)

Audio Developer

Patrick V. (LandsHeer)

Trainee

We will start in some weeks with the creation of concepts and

ideas and will present you our thoughts about the first mod we'll make.

...I thank you for you time. Take care...

I appreciate any recognition for my work. Also I would be really greatful for an small donate you may want to do. Thank you so much.

Donate Add

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LordJarhead's Project:

Project #1

J.S.R.S. - FurtheR~AdvancE

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LordJarhead, PurePassion and SladeUSSOCOM

Project #1

Project Zero by LordJarhead

Konrad1's Project list:

Project #1

Real Warfare Soundmod

Edited by LordJarhead

Sounds great, and best of luck. But try to make your presentation less spastic. I'd go with just a plain "Frequencies" instead of the 1337 speak. Not too many CSS players around here.

Hopefully everything go smoothly this time. Remember them backups. ^^

Ha ha, yah we will!

Or first concepts will be: Try to improve the whole movement sounds. Reworking new environmental sounds and of course making new weapon sounds at all. We will first try to make or own projects done (Slade: RWS. Me: JSRS) and than we can fully concentrate on this stuff!

Thanks guys,

Jarhead

Good Ideas you've got there!

I think you should also try out the possibilities concerning dynamic sounds and maybe you can even find a way to sneek around the soundengine disadvantages like internal-external sounds getting automatically generated, different soundsamples in a short time or a different sound for static and vehicle mounted guns etc..

I think this would require a lot of scripting...

Well, I guess there are some abilities we can play around with. There are an easy way to give an Static and an vehicleweapon different sounds while they're both separate named in cfg's. Maybe we gonna play around with the different areas in the game (village, Forest, Hills and so on) which was able with HARCP. But we'll see this in some weeks...

First I got to make this picture a bit smaller :D

Thanks so far,

Jarhead

FAP team ....... FAP team???? ........... ah, FAP team!!! Hahah^^ no, joking, yah that sounds great..... i guess I use this now for all my posts...

Jarhead

FAP team

XD

Sounds like a cool project, not sure how I feel about having @FAP in my Arma directory though :p

Everyone has a FAP folder somewhere on the pc, Just gives us another place to hide stuff!

ArmA2/@FAP/Addons/Data/Media/xxx.jpg :p

Can't wait to see this getting started. All this teaming up and gettin' pro software sounds so epic.

Can´t wait listen to the first samples! Awesome! Please include more "Radio Chatter" in vehicles, tanks and so on...?! Create a new atmosphere, real life in combat.

Wish u all the best for the project!!

Regards

Haha^^ You're more excited than myself, what the hell^^ First we have to make some ideas and so on. But the three things I was talking about are still in our concepts, Weapons, Movement and Environment first I guess.

But pleaseeeeee..... wait! :D I getting more nervous everyday because of your nice ??feedback?? and getting into real trouble when we bring some shit out at the end of the day.

But the fap fap fap fap FAP TEAM!!!! will start to make some ideas soon ;) :D

Jarhead

Ive got no doubt that the fap team will produce something we can really get stuck into.. err yeah..

Anyway, Sorry to give your accronym a completely different meaning.

Looking forward to you showing us some of it!

Hey, I'm really happy about any comment you guys give! Be sure of that :)

Jarhead

Hey looking very slick there!

little question: Are you going to focus on realism? or more on a hollywood-based theme?

Anyway love your work!

Given all the activity around sound mods right now and the degree to which kju is involved behind the scenes assisting with configs, isn't it time you got your heads together and formally adopted something like the modularSoundTemplate? If everyone is using the same configs and pbo layout then we (the users) are in mix 'n' match Nirvana.

Of course we try to stay on realism... but when we gonna have a nice sounds which is nice but not much realistic, we would take it.

So we try to play a bit around to find a balance between realism and nice sounds where we put two parts in realism, one in nice sounds. 2/1 or 66%/33% ha ha ha.

Jarhead

Given all the activity around sound mods right now and the degree to which kju is involved behind the scenes assisting with configs, isn't it time you got your heads together and formally adopted something like the modularSoundTemplate? If everyone is using the same configs and pbo layout then we (the users) are in mix 'n' match Nirvana.

Excellent suggestion. There are certain soundmods that I love, but unlike JSRS, they are not fully modular so I cannot use them to their maximum.

? JSRS Is fully modular!! Or did I get you wrong mate? I split everything in it's own .pbo! Even the configs are in an single pbo! There is no way to be MORE modular I guess....

Jarhead

Of course we try to stay on realism... but when we gonna have a nice sounds which is nice but not much realistic, we would take it.

So we try to play a bit around to find a balance between realism and nice sounds where we put two parts in realism, one in nice sounds. 2/1 or 66%/33% ha ha ha.

Jarhead

Ok sound great!

Yeah that is what we mean LJ. Its just that some mods do not follow the modular system (as yours does) which makes it difficult to tweak our sounds to our tastes. The MST is what you have in JSRS already. :)