Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

FAP: Project Zero

I will official show you the first project of Fr3quenciEs Audio Productions.

bannerpzero.png

Fr3quenciEs Project Zero will start soon. We settle up the Team and will collect new stuff for the first things to work on!

Thanks!

Edited by LordJarhead

i don't understand what this sound mod is for .... is it for weapon ? or is it for environement ? or both ? if both why don't you just put your JSRS sound mod into this ?

JSRS is done. Its a mod, which is... done^^ I will make P-Zero so modular like JSRS so we can mix the two mods together to your ultimate taste.

Jarhead

Looks interesting, and dare to sound like making a pun, "sounds" interesting. Looking forward to your venture LordJarhead.

Each sound is being processed to create a new and credible environment. The attention is given to minor details of the sound itself.

by this did you mean you are going to add the echo and other stuff like in BFBC2 ? i remember an addon that make this but only usable for chernarus and utes and i forget the name, you can found it in A2WARMOD

You may talking about HARCP or what that is called. I thought about using some stuff of this to create the ability of using sounds for forest, city/village, meadows and so on. Plus using WarFX sound script for distance effects when we are able to use this.

But at least, and because its our first project, it'll be not as that complex... we'll see! Like I said, atm I'm working alone on this, proces will be slow.

Jarhead

Hey Jarhead,

take ur time and u get the quality u looking for! :)

I like ur 'Roadmap' a lot of work to do for one person, but on the other hand you decided by your own without any discussions! ;)

! And please, follow your ideas straight and u will be ahead! :)

Thanks a lot for this (your) Projekt and keep up your amazing work!

Regards

McLupo

You may talking about HARCP or what that is called. I thought about using some stuff of this to create the ability of using sounds for forest, city/village, meadows and so on. Plus using WarFX sound script for distance effects when we are able to use this.

But at least, and because its our first project, it'll be not as that complex... we'll see! Like I said, atm I'm working alone on this, proces will be slow.

Jarhead

NOW it sound awesome for me

Hey, if you want to help me out a bit:

I need explosion sounds! I want to make grenades and bigger explosions. I need high quality sounds without background noises. Sound much, but you can find them if you search for them on youtube. I searchin all night, but the more people searching the faster I get what I need.

So, thanks for your time ;)

Jarhead

So, here is a small video to finally show you some stuff.

contains some explosions, less shooting and other effects, main goal was for the explosions.

So Aware: This Video is NOT showing the field-recorded weapon sounds! Most atention was going to the explosions.

The Explosions in this video are a lot to quiet, but this has already been changed!

Have fun,

Jarhead

Thanks guys!

Here is another Video which showing some weapons WIP and an A10 Gau run (which is fully JSRS sounds)

Project Zero Weapons #2

eGbjrMrFjGQ

Also you can hear some new Soniccracks and battle sounds while under fire at the end of the vid.

Have fun!

very well done AK!

very nice job! (could say much more of how good it is, but this would make my post too long ;) so i just keep it like this )

Edited by PurePassion

Ok guys,

I did some work on PZero for several weeks now. The result is a really good "basic" which already sounds really.. real.

I rework some of the weapons from time to time and expand the list of weapons too. There are this weapons now:

Ak47, AK74, AKM, AK107, AKS(GL), FNFal, G36K, G36A, G36C, G36MG, L85A1, L86A1, LeeEnfield, M4, M4A3, M4CCO, M4Aim, M24, M16, M40, M249, M240, PKM, RPK, RPG, ScarH and L.

Also there are new Bulletby's. I reworked all of them. I have to make the Bullethits too, but this will take along fu***** time. Also there is the whole new Movement. Some new sounds will be added for the forestgrounds. ALL Explosions are new already. It will not work on further on these, they're just great, and really loud now!

Soniccracks are also complete new. Which ultra nice quality I added them in Stereo, they're just great

Hey Pure, tell them about the cracks^^

The distancescript by OP will be used. Its working just great ingame and is creating an unbelieveable surounding. I just have to wait for OP's permission. But I want to let him and his work time! As you know, no one should be rushed here!

All in all the Mod is working really stabil now. The RPT is totally clean after a long run, which let me say to you, this might be the first "first-release" error free. But we'll wait with that, ha ha. I should be really smarter after JSRS. So I will take my time and will not rush myself.

So, I will try to keep you stay tuned on here. Its been along time I posted something. But PZero will be on its way. Be sure with that.

Take care,

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

*confirm that the bulletcracks totally rock*

You can really expect a whole new level of quality and immersion!

believe me;)

PP

HOLY shit man, now thats what i call real sounds.I like your mod already sir LJ but this is just outstanding work here...the bullet cracks, the raw sound of AK and explosion ....LOVE IT!!!:459:

Looking forward to it very much;)

We make a change in the team and going to restart the whole project again! Wait for more informations.

So, no I'm not trolling! If I would, I would say my HDD has a crash again and all my work is gone :D

So, we will restart ProjectZero, which not means we will delete all the sounds made so far. We have the real fieldrecordings in our library and will use them of course! Also we have alot of good quality videos for explosions and bulletcracks, sonniccracks and all this. We're really good prepared for anything. But not for ACSE! Because we don't know, how this script, system or what ever it is will work. We will have to expand our sounds to multiple range effects, we just have to collect even more stuff!

Our team consists of PurePassion, SladeUSSOCOM and me, LordJarhead. We will start soon working on some smaller stuff we can add without needing the Script/system right now. Bulletcracks and such stuff, movement. Reloadsounds and all kind of small stuff.

But don't worry about the weapons. If we can work with the system, we'll able to achive some new but also really nice stuff for you! I'm sure of that. So please be patient and we will come up with some interesting stuff for you, soon!

Thanks for your time!

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Well no, not a bit. I would just work as long as I have to on JSRS till its done and good! So no worries about JSRS. First priority on that.

But this have nothing to do with my team! So while Slade and Pure working on stuff for Zero, I can still work on JSRS. But I guess its be done soon.

Jarhead

Jarhead..i'm sure your a prototype of some NASA project but remember that everyone, once in a while needs some rest.

Keep your hard work up.

( and also thank you Slade and Pure ;))