Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

FAP: Project Zero

Jarhead..i'm sure your a prototype of some NASA project but remember that everyone, once in a while needs some rest.

Keep your hard work up.

( and also thank you Slade and Pure ;))

hahaha^^ you got the point mate. I have to choose between these two, taking some rest, or keep workin :D

Hey I had a long break, two months are so. I guess thats enough for the rest of the year :D

Jarhead

That's when I would say to you: "Hey, stop eating, take a break!" You know, that is essential for survival.^^ Like soundmodding for me mate. This is my holiday :P Yah, and the womans too sometime :D

Jarhead

haha allright.

In that case I don't want to starve you to death..START WORKING! :D

Hello LJ, i can help to you with sounds of russian weapons, i have access to miliraty armory ;), and my friends have a good equipment to record sounds and sound recording label!

need a list of requested sounds

Hi,

well that sounds good. I had some AK's in USA but there are alot of stuff we would need anyways. Talking about AK47, AK74m, AK107, AK74RPK, PKM, SVD, Kord, Dshkm, KVPT and so on. Maybe you would be able to send me an test sound so I can see if I can work with that. We have already some good field recording, but you can never have enoug :D

Jarhead