Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

DLC DVD Pack

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=13320 <<-- Source

haystack15 posted this on armaholic

Hey Guys just found this and thought you guys will like to know about it. The DLC might come out into a DVD after all. Will you guys buy that?

Heres the link: ARMA II: Reinforcements

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/18633043/ARMA-II-Reinforcements/Product.html?searchstring=arma&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&urlrefer=search&cur=257#

Is this official or is it fake?

Edited by ArmAriffic

Awesome, i hate paying for downloadable's it just feels like i dont own the thing

Holy crap I want.

I got BAF all ready but put off PMC cus of money.

Damn can I not sell my BAF and put it towards this :(

I will buy it for sure :)

I own every copy since Operation Flashpoint and will buy everything related to the game .

Yeah all this online payment held me back from buying them

but now i can just wait until its in stores and buy it!

finally!

includes a map?! D:

I want the map! I want ArmA2 stuff in general! Mugs, shirts, maps!

I don't want to buy the DVD just because of the map :(

Allready lovin' BAF 'n PMC, got em' from sprocket via pre-order

I bought both BAF and PMC but this sounds good.

Allthough I would have loved to know it earlier. :)

But in the case of BIS (in contrary to publishers / devs who re-release stuff only to make money) I don't have a problem with it. BIS is the best dev (apart from their bugged releases) and I'll buy this. Also because I prefer DVDs over DLCs.

Yup, count another copy SOLD right here !

This is fantastic news for us dinosaurs who still like to have a physical copy (yeah,yeah, I *know* I could burn the download DLC.... let me have my moment to rejoice.....:) )

Now, here's hoping that getting the publisher/distributor in Canada is smoother & quicker than finding OA in a store was........

Only BIS would give us DLC on a disk... those very few that won't download stuff should be happy now, and the many supporters who just want to buy more BIS stuff will hopefully make it worth there while. Count me in for a few copies as well... :)

if they are releasing the DLC on dvd, does this mean the end for the DLC, as in they are not going to make anymore?

Hmmm good question...

BIS, please make another DLC and put it on the disk too

if they are releasing the DLC on dvd, does this mean the end for the DLC, as in they are not going to make anymore?

Time for another expansion

Aww yeah! I don't like downloading stuff so this is awesome news. How about distribution, will it hit normal game stores or does it have to be ordered from abroad?

Time for another expansion

Yes . I wonder when BIS will delight us with some new DLC/expansion ( I hope) screenies . :)

Subject related :

I already own BAF and PMC so I probably wont buy the disk , but I'm glad more anti DLC or just people who don't have means to pay online can enjoy them now .

+1 for you BIS :cool:

or Arma3 :p:yay:

O god....that would suck. Im sry but there are way to many epic games coming out. Not to mention that we would have to go through waiting for ACE to catch up. just stick with ArmA2 and OA for now.

Edit: also from what ive read this will be like ArmA2:combined operations, game of the year edition. because its combined ops including the dlc.

Edited by Rindier

I think BIS are working on an expansion right now but haven't told us yet...