Sign in to follow this  
Recon2130

Request to BI

Chaps and Chappets,

I was just wondering if there is any chance of getting the BAF content expanded to include an iron sight version of the L85's and Minimi's?

The reason I ask is just because some of us prefer using iron sights over optics and at the moment we have no such selection for the BAF weaponry which would be my weapon if choice giving the option.

Understand if this is not possible just a general quiery I thought i would post.

Note to Mods - Sorry if this has already been asked I did search and couldnt find anything :)

Thanks & Regards,

Recon.

Hi Recon,

You should have posted this in the Suggestions area. To answer your question, I think the sight is built into the model (Correct me if I'm wrong please, I'm not too knowledgeable in that area). However there are quite a few addons for the UK weapons, the first that comes to mind is the P:UKF pack. Check out their home page: http://www.pukf.net/

Regards

Moose

Edited by MissileMoose

BAF`s artwork is showing a soldier using an ironsight variant.So one must exist.

BAF`s artwork is showing a soldier using an ironsight variant.So one must exist.

Is that a real life photo for the game, or an in-game picture? None of the weapons in these pictures have just iron sights. Could you post a link to the picture in question please?

Yeah I miss an iron sight version too. Not to mention the default M249/Minimi hardly looks changed since ARMA1, 2D cooling thingys etc. It just looks flat! The only difference I can see with it is that it shines!

Isnt there a way to switch to CQB ironsight with "Num /" or something. Im sure ive seen it somewhere.

Yeah I miss an iron sight version too. Not to mention the default M249/Minimi hardly looks changed since ARMA1, 2D cooling thingys etc. It just looks flat! The only difference I can see with it is that it shines!

It has a greater recoil, too.

Give BAF the Challenger too. Never understood why the Brits didn't have their MBT.

How about a descriptive thread title so we are not forced to read the thread to find out what it is that the thread is discussing,

not that Im not interested but hence what I said.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive.

We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Is that a , or an in-game picture? None of the weapons in these pictures have just iron sights. Could you post a link to the picture in question please?

It`s the pic used as "cover" for BAF in relevant Sprocket page.It`s a real life photo for the game.NOT ingame ,shows a non-scoped L85.

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Arma_2__British__4c5aa469b84e4.jpg

It`s the pic used as "cover" for BAF in relevant Sprocket page.It`s a real life photo for the game.NOT ingame ,shows a non-scoped L85.

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Arma_2__British__4c5aa469b84e4.jpg

Ah I'm really not sure then, the only other way around this is to use the P:UKF pack or hope that BIS takes note of this topic and adds it in the next BAF patch maybe? :confused:

Regards

Moose

Give BAF the Challenger too. Never understood why the Brits didn't have their MBT.

One could suggest that it's because no MBTs have been deployed to Afghanistan, but in reality it was probably a tight development schedule and narrow focus of content, ie. enough to make the campaign.

But alas, this is an entire argument of its own, the simple solution is the UKF chally

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=87744

it's not whole British Army ...

otherwise there would be need to have multiple fixed wing airplanes, several trucks types, the MBT and who knows what else ;)

ofcourse it's all "nice to have" but there is limited time and resources with any deadline set

Wha'?! Nae chally tank? Get tae f***, b**bag, E'll f***in' chib ya n'aw :mad:

it's not whole British Army ...

otherwise there would be need to have multiple fixed wing airplanes, several trucks types, the MBT and who knows what else ;)

ofcourse it's all "nice to have" but there is limited time and resources with any deadline set

I understand it's not the whole british army, but the challenger is a very important vehicle. IMHO it should be there. People who think of british army thinks of the challenger tank almost immediately.

I also feel ripped off that BAF came with no Monacles,'taches ,mutton chops, red jackets or Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead.....

I also feel ripped off that BAF came with no Monacles,'taches ,mutton chops, red jackets or Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead.....

I'm offended that BAF came with AS50 and Jackals. They could have just as well not included them in the DLC and left them for modders to make.

First thing i think of when i hear british army is ye olde Blackadder episodes, shit was so cash...

and of course the l85a2, want sum love without frontgrip :)

I for one would only purchase a Zulu-Wars DLC if it comes with matching John Cleese and Graham Chapman units.

Sorry the add lippin'