Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

REAL WARFARE SOUNDMOD by AK

Guys lets not compare sound mods here, compare sound mods on your own personal terms somewhere else, players percieve sounds differently,

and sound like the game is a personal taste, everyone plays and hears and sees it differently. there is no competition here.

Anyways looking forward to hearing more of your work soon, good Job. :thumbsup:

Very well said.

Those are impressive sounds, look forward to seeing how this turns out also.

I'd be happy to help out with either sound mods, I know how to get the sounds pretty easily. If you don't want to use my sounds then I will just attempt to make a sound pack my self, anyways here they are...

Download sounds here.

I agree comparisons are ok to a point, but "better" and "worse" are bad words :)

Although that last vid is very nice mate.

It sounds really nice. Will it have sounds for ACE weapons as well (HK416/417, etc)?

Get me on the tester team!! ;)

Sounds great so far i think this might be my sound mod and if it has ACE weapons im sold.

Sounds amazing man. That's easily one of the best if not THE best sound mod I've heard. Very realistic. I really apreciate all the long, hard work you've pute into this cuz it really shows!

The SCAR-L and SCAR-H sounded quite a lot of difference whereas SCAR-L sounded like a M14 EBR

In this video both SCAR Variants sounded alike but Heavy Version (7.62x51mm) sounded more punch.

nEcNLX1THcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEcNLX1THcU

*Many of you may watched this already

P.s. The SCAR Rifle just sounded so intense in the video (listen with headset)

Edited by avengerzx

The SCAR-L and SCAR-H sounded quite a lot of difference whereas SCAR-L sounded like a M14 EBR

In this video both SCAR Variants sounded alike but Heavy Version (7.62x51mm) sounded more punch.

P.s. The SCAR Rifle just sounded so intense in the video (listen with headset)

Yep, Scars sound all the same but the 762 has more bang to it at the beginning of it. More bass, more of a "BANG", whereas the 556 only has a nice "snap" since its just a tiny bullet.

Nice sound mod, definitely gonna use this.

Excellent! A fantastic sound mod like this adds so much depth to Arma2. I can't wait to get my ears on this!!! (but I will... patiently :rolleyes:)

thank you guys for working on this! rock on! \m/

Very Good!!!

I was so surprised after thinking it's just another sound mod...

It's NOT! I'm impressed since I've shot a few rounds in my life, and I had flashbacks from hearing this mod!

Keep up the good work!

I'll definitely be waiting!!:)

Real recorded sounds definitely sounds nice, was hoping if there is another video demonstrating the Super Sonic cracks from those guns.

P.s M4 sounds really nice

hey guys

thanks for the compliments! ill try to do the ACE weapons HK416/417. currently weve a little problem running few weapons with ace mod. first were doing the blufor weapons with the launchers and heavy weapons, next step will be the opfor weapon arsenal.

if u want sonic cracks u can temporary use jarheads. these are nice. we havent start with sonic cracks yet. one after the other ;)

the scar sounds are similar, the 7.62 only is a bit "deeper", but not so "bassfull" as u can hear in the video. beacause of that the weapon is mostly "plastic" it sounds different than the m4, m16 etc..

last but not least heres a short video showing the sound in a short firefight.

Awesome video, making the waiting for this mod suck more lol.

Did you guys use my Sonic Cracks at all?? They are the real deal, not fake... and I have heard them in game before. They sound pretty intense, anyways I am liking a lot so far!!!

@ DeclaredEvol

First at all the soundmod is ours, so we use our self made sounds and if u want ure´s sounds, do ur own. The second thing is, WE DO NOT USE SOUNDS OF OTHR GAMES (!) NEVER EVER. U can say these arent, but these sounds are out of games, im sure. Sry mate but i dont want copy sounds, we want do our own.

and heres a updated version of the scar16 scar17 and m240

Slade

@ DeclaredEvol

First at all the soundmod is ours, so we use our self made sounds and if u want ure´s sounds, do ur own. The second thing is, WE DO NOT USE SOUNDS OF OTHR GAMES (!) NEVER EVER. U can say these arent, but these sounds are out of games, im sure. Sry mate but i dont want copy sounds, we want do our own.

and heres a updated version of the scar16 scar17 and m240

Slade

They were not inside of that game just to let you know, they were recorded and replacements for that game. Anyways, if you disliked the idea of me helping out then you should had told me nearly a week ago. Thank you for your time...

hey mate its nothing against u personally, but konrad talked to u (more than once time) in msn, can u remember? ;) im glad about every help i can get :). but these sounds are from other games.or sounds like :confused:. and also the sounds dont match to arma. sry but thats my opinion. and excuse my french. no offense meant.

hey mate its nothing against u personally, but konrad talked to u (more than once time) in msn, can u remember? ;) im glad about every help i can get :). but these sounds are from other games.or sounds like :confused:. and also the sounds dont match to arma. sry but thats my opinion. and excuse my french. no offense meant.

haha, don't worry... I wasn't taking it as an offense, I may had replied a little bit brief. I was just interested in helping out, I have used these sounds in Insurgency which is very much like ArmA 2 environmentally, and I figured it would be a nice idea to take advantage of a time like this. I love your Sound FX regardless, its far more realistic than I was expecting since it was recorded from YouTube. I've listened to it, and I have noticed that the weapons that are fired have more of a traveling sound than mine did. And you could actually hear more Bing to the gun fire, I am loving it so far. I can't wait for an alpha or beta of this mod, I am stoked :D