Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

REAL WARFARE SOUNDMOD by AK

I was a little skeptical at first, but things are looking good!

i just wanted to say that we getting close to realase so february will be the first pack but momentally we a lit bussy to much hard school work for me but we will finish it.

here a little proofness that our sounds very close to real

we try to make the best for YOU and for US

hey guys

ya like i said few pages before ;) this mod will be modular. its the easiest and the most popular way. the us weapons almost done. inkl. hk416 and kh417(for now). tomorrow ill starting the pistols. thats it for now.

Slade

I watched your videos and was very impressed with this sound mod. Great work. Unfortunetly, I find it hard to play my game using JSRS now because it doesn't seem as real. :(

New SCAR sounds great now, looking forward to this mod.

Yep dont blame Jarhead, different people has different styles. Just like comparing ACEX_SM and Chammy's Sound Mods

JSRS has decent sonic cracks so does CSM2.

hey guys

the release date for the first dlc is close. it will include the us weapons and vehicle weapons. It also contains a beta of the M1A1. the release will be within in the next 2 days.

Slade

Do you guys heard it???

DO YOU KNOW WAHT I MEAN?

PROPABLY NOT ^^

SOMEWHERE IS AN EXTRA GIFT FOUND IT!

its weight is 2,71 kg and it is Укороченный if search right can be found easily then only have to search link in this topic

Edited by Konrad1

AK-74u..the 'shortend'...? :)

Edited by Jeza

Yeah you right gift is on first page of this site

how are the opfor sounds coming along? looking forward to it, good luck:)

SO i can work now i did some more sounds wok goes faster then before maybe to 3 march you will get the Opfor sound not 100% for all wepaons but for 80 also i add some missing blufor sound like Scar L GL , M47 , czech weapons

Slade, would it be possible to use the m4 sound with the m16a4? It's much better, and having real life experience with both weapons they sound the same. Other than that I was really impressed with what you've done.

Edited by OhioYankee

You should replace both m4 and m16 sound with xm8 sound I think. And rework some AK sounds so they are no longer diferent in semi and fully automatic.