Arty rounds look like mortar rounds should.

What a spot suddenly shows up on the ground, with some very light dust. art, and mortar needs to be fixed, OS already knows this why bring it up.

Hey OS have you or any other users of Blastcore ever come across this lurking around after a bombing (stays there constantly till mission is completed or ended, or the client rejoins, bit like the fire bug) happens by random chance.

http://armaholic.com/viper/img/War1.jpg over 100kb

http://armaholic.com/viper/img/War2.jpg over 100kb

http://armaholic.com/viper/img/War3.jpg over 100kb

**Note

This happens with the Blastcore mod standalone, pictures are just an example...

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

You sure thats blastcore, that seems like a JTD smoke issue to me.

+1 ive had that from JDT too in the past

I remember that a long time ago when I was testing JTD pre-release. I've never seen it with Blastcore though.

Do you use any other mods? I know you said Blastcore standalone but I'm not sure if that just means Blastcore without the sounds he recently released.

The mods I use when not using ACE are J.S.R.S and WarFX Blastcore, haven't tried his sound-mod yet as I cant see anything being as good as J.S.R.S

I dont use Blastcore with ACE, and most of the time never use ACE and I still come across this 8/10 when big detonations have occured.

Yep, sorry I missed that out...

**EDIT:

Made a video, and it occurred again, 5:31 is the magic number your looking for ;)

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

;1900905']Yep' date=' sorry I missed that out...

**EDIT:

Made a video, and it occurred again, 5:31 is the magic number your looking for ;)

[url']

[/url]

Dunno really, could be that a aircraft or object was destoryed and executed the relating script and that script did not follow the object or whatever caused it properly and remained there. Ive never experienced this so its very hard to find out extactly what is causing the problem

After observing the video, I noticed below where the smoke was, is where I earlier shot down a SU-34, that must be the trailing smoke, after the SU-34 finished burning.... but the smoke never leaves :/

thats really strange....

i also never experienced this problem

but werent you using GLT_RAW in this video?

maybe this happens only with aircrafts shot down by GLT_RAW

have you tried it without glt?

LoL

In this video I was testing the new GLT_RAW, which came out literally hours before the video, and I have experienced the bug well before then....

this mod doesnt seen 2 work whit i44 mod :(

You should probably bring that up with them. This mod seems to work with most other things I've tried so I'm tempted to say i44 has there own config work, etc. that isn't to friendly with CBA based mods. I really have no idea though since I've never used i44.

Need some good videos of arty round hits.

Did a search couldnt find much, even bad quality vids

Check this out though.....

2:45 and continuing.... :eek:

Hi

I have to assume that the blastcore mod here is for client side only ? and the server side only carries the keys

Reason for asking is the i have all the keys in expansion/keys folder and its kicking people for " Wrong signature for file @WarFX-Tracers\addons\tracerswar.pbo "

anyone come accross this ?

this mod doesnt seen 2 work whit i44 mod :(

I44 uses custom weapons & ammo names so unless OS has put the effect in for that custom ammo type i dont think it will work.

Ok heres some WIP of the arty effects so far. Gotta keep the particle count low on these as they are used in salvos you see so creating one with loads of detail and smoke and dust is great but multiply that by say 10 rounds and whatever else is going on then it just kills the particles off after a few hits. This is fairly stable so far tho tested it up 20 rounds and it didnt do any cutting. The actual blast/fire will be removed or made smaller.

YPHDwmUZZmM

Edited by Opticalsnare

Hi

I have to assume that the blastcore mod here is for client side only ? and the server side only carries the keys

Reason for asking is the i have all the keys in expansion/keys folder and its kicking people for " Wrong signature for file @WarFX-Tracers\addons\tracerswar.pbo "

anyone come accross this ?

Check first page, i think if your running the R1.1 then i messed up the tracers key and theres a updated key there which should work. Atm its all abit messy with my releases so far. Il have to make sure i get all the releases next update right, theres gonna be 2 major updates to the mod soon.

On another subject, ive almost finished update, all thats left is some fixes ere and there and now thats its easter holidays i can spend some time finishing off what i can. Ive thought removing the muzzleflashes from some of the weapons like rifles and toning the machine guns ones down, also might make the apc cannons alot less visable. The soundmod is coming along a bit better, the vehicle sounds arnt finished yet but i might publicly release the weapon sounds along with the distance effects now that its been improved since the little beta test.

Edited by Opticalsnare