Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

[CAMP/OA] Operation Mighty Justice

Thx Tonci & Bardosy for advices, already solved that problem - started mission again without ZEUS_Ai a et voila no problems! ;)

@Bardosy: I only had that "bug" with Zeus_Ai! Your Mission is more than ok ...realy!

Very many good ideas You've put in that campaign, I loved that "black-white cow"thing!

Yes the Dialogs were great, some nice fitting voices would make that campaign a masterpiece.Seelix is right, but for me it's a 10/10

I've just completed the campaign,

and i really enjoy the missions.

Thanks Bardosy for this great campaign.

:thumb:

@ Snake 61 be sure to use the LATEST Zeus_AI Version, the Problem with freezing AI has been solved. The new Version is only available over the zeus community TS. Further Information can be found on the lats pages of the Zeus_AI Thread

(Trust me you really miss something if you don´t play this with Zeus)

@Tonci : Yes,I do have the latest Version 0.01c (4.10.2010) and I wanted to try it out.

I also enjoyed the features in GL4 and love the missions done with DAC.

Too bad I couldn't use this Mod with Bardosy's Campaign.

"Chesty Puller" was also a great Campaign and maybe I'll try it one more time with Zeus_Ai!? ;)

Hey Bardosy:

I'm on mission:Tank Valley and I've pulled back to the checkpoint, picked up the extra soldiers, and killed a lot of enemies.

But now nothing is happening. No mission ending or anything and it's been over 10 min. Am I supposed to do something special? Was I supposed to stay at the checkpoint the whole time? Cause I ran out of the check point to engage the enemy, but then came back...

Hey MacScottie:

when I was at the point where you are in tank valley atm I got via radio text order to get into an allied vehicle that will transport you to the airfield (for next mission "step left"), I had chosen the Bradley and entered it in the back -> Mission Complete ...

good luck !

I managed to get through the first mission (which lags terribly) and then palyed through the rest. All in all, very good campaign, thanks for it.

Two missions don't end, one is where Chak Chak needs to be taken (no more enemies) and the last mission with the two distant towns.

Good work, thx again.

I'm just playing the campaign, and I really enjoy all the missions !

It's really, really G R E A T !

Thanks Bardosy for your excellent work :icon_dj:

Truly great campaign, best user-made campaign I've played in ArmA but...

I can't find the plutonium, I must have missed a clue...

Help!

You can use a geiger counter. It's not a realistic one, but it designed for play: when you turn it on (action menu), and turn 360 degree slowly, you will hear a higher frequency in the good direction. then run like hell to there and repeat the procedure, because the transporter is on the move.

Hi Bardosy, newby player here, how and where do I install this? I tried copying the PBO file to my missions folder and to the addons folder, but cant get it to show up...

Thanks Mark

I tried copying the PBO file to my missions folder

Hi Mark :),

in \missions folder belong single missions, not campaigns

for campaigns (technically spoken a sequence of 2 or more missions packed in one .pbo) use the \campaigns folder (if doesnt exist in your game folder just create one) and copy the .pbo there ... before that I also recommend to delete the campaign-.pbo from your \addons folder, if still there

have fun !

Edited by langgis08

Finally had the chance to download and play this Campaign. Truly a great one. I am very happy to have found it. Well done.

I found some bugs or spelling errors, have some suggestions. But want to finish it first before playing it again and keeping track of things to reply about. I was so happy playing it that things that I saw or had happen I really didn't care about.

I am overwhelmed in a small village right now in the Campaign. My troops also wounded and screaming for help. Insurgents from all four sides. The back up support IFV's stopped about a half click out and won't come any further and I am fighting for my life. Love it!

@lilwillie: That IFV and its infantry probably fight there against the enemy what is comming for you from that direction. I set up an disembark position, where the infantry is get out and form up for fight and then aproach to you. But there could be enemies between you and they, and they start the fight (and it slow them down) but they will come for you...

@Tonci87: Currently I try to catch myself in other games (mafia 2, black ops, james bond... etc). But I have a very scatchy plan for my next campaign. I want to return to Chernorussia and probably do someting "OFP Resistance"-like thing on NAPA side.

That Sounds great! Would really love a campaign like that. If you need any help feel free to PM me. I don´t know much about Editing but I got good Mission and Story Ideas

(P.S.: When playing Black Ops, press Space in the main menu until you are free. Go to the PC behind you and tipe in DOA )

@lilwillie: That IFV and its infantry probably fight there against the enemy what is comming for you from that direction. I set up an disembark position, where the infantry is get out and form up for fight and then aproach to you. But there could be enemies between you and they, and they start the fight (and it slow them down) but they will come for you...

@Tonci87: Currently I try to catch myself in other games (mafia 2, black ops, james bond... etc). But I have a very scatchy plan for my next campaign. I want to return to Chernorussia and probably do someting "OFP Resistance"-like thing on NAPA side.

Wow...that sounds great ! Keep up your great work.

Hey Bardosy, I started playing your campaign again today (I started it months ago but hadn't touched it since). Pretty fun so far. I'm having a big issue though.

I'm having a major problem with the "Mount Longdon" Mission. I've reloaded this about 10 times now, and every single time my team and I go to mount the Stryker, we all get taken out by an artillery right when we get there. EVERY time. No matter what.

EDIT:

Nevermind. FINALLY we made it through. It took like 15 tries though...

Edited by MetalMike

excellent campaigns, all of them PIRGO, CHESTY PULLER, MIGHTY JUSTICE. all amazing to play and 99% of the time my duo core 4 years old pc handle it perfectly well, good preformance even in the major battle where atleast 200+ AI pose no problem i even ran it with ACEmod.

TY for ur time and effort and sharing the amazing missions creating skill u have...

if u r making another mission and got some long boring annoying task that require little skill to do PM me i got time...

Bardosy, you need to update your Pirog and Chesty Puller Campaigns! When running combined Operations the Artillery in those Campaigns doesn´t work.

I also need to re-edit the English.

It's hard to tell what Bardosy is trying to say, but I really do enjoy helping him and most of all, playing the missions he makes!

@Tonci: is this the same problem with the rocket artillery? Someone (maybe you, sorry) reported it before. But I have no too much time nowdays... :(

But if it's not the rocket artillery, could you specify what arty and how does not work?

@Kommiekat: SaOk from ofpec made more typo-fixing a few weeks ago on Mighty. If you know where is that string what you need to re-edit, please specify and I'll check it. Or I can send you the stringtables again, if it's easier to you.

@j_rock: Thank you! This is what for I did these campaigns. I'm glad you enjoyed these.