Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

[CAMP/OA] Operation Mighty Justice

Ok, I found the place where I can check the alive-status of relif squads in the last mission. If any relif soldier is close to the player OR they have less then 2 alive man (it's mean only one), the checking script jump to check the insurgency and if they dead or retreat, the mission will end.

Now I start to test.

If I upload this new version could you help me test it, please? Mainly the new upsmon script, but overall the full campaign...

OK. I uploaded this new version's beta to the directdownload place:

download

Please test it and report if you found bugs, showstoppers...

Hey guys, I had an idea to create a bonus mission for this new vesrion. This new mission is after the last one and after the outro. So the main character finally go home and then... ;)

Please help me test this. I uploaded the single mission here. It's only in a raw state: not too much briefing, but the essence is ready. Please download and try it! And of course send feedback. If you like it, I attach this to the campaign and then release the new version.

Cool, I'm currently at the Mission where I have to attack Feruz Abad, so I will be finished with the new versiion soon (tomorrow?). I'll try this mission then.

Didn't encounter any real Problems during the campaign, besides a MASSIVE Performance drop at the End of Mission 1. It really turned into a completely slideshow. The village was already ours, only some enemys remained. But one of the APCs got stuck on a wall, and I think this interfered with your Support Script or something like that

Cool, I'm currently at the Mission where I have to attack Feruz Abad, so I will be finished with the new versiion soon (tomorrow?). I'll try this mission then.

Didn't encounter any real Problems during the campaign, besides a MASSIVE Performance drop at the End of Mission 1. It really turned into a completely slideshow. The village was already ours, only some enemys remained. But one of the APCs got stuck on a wall, and I think this interfered with your Support Script or something like that

Darn it Tonci87, I envy you for having time to play, I wish i have time to play ! :mad:

MUST find time to play !:p:p:p:p

Enjoyable infantry mission. Well done.

Just needs some serious English editing and you're on your way!

OK I have tried the bonus Mission.

Some complaints:

The Assault at the Airfield is a good Idea, but wouldn´t it be better if the Airfield was kind of fortified?

The Attackers at the Airfield are completely retarded, they didn´t fire a single shoot. It was pure sluaghter, not a firefight. This happened again at the Bradley meeting Point.

Fighting the enemy in the green Zone was really fun, but please either reduce their number, or lower/remove the smoke grenades from their inventory, it really kills FPS when they start to spam them.

Other than that, really good Mission.

Now you need an Outro.

Back to MJ..........

During the High Command mission, 0-0-1 loads infantry into trucks.

How do I unload them?

There is no HC in this campaign, you mean Chesty Puller... ;)

When you put a WP in HC mode, you can change its type. Put a WP for loaded trucks and change the type to UNLOAD.

There is no HC in this campaign, you mean Chesty Puller... ;)

When you put a WP in HC mode, you can change its type. Put a WP for loaded trucks and change the type to UNLOAD.

My bad, I meant CP.

What is WP??

WP = waypoint.

I recommend you to play the High Command tutorial. It shows you, how you can place waypoints and change its formation, type...etc.

Many people don't like HC, and after Chesty Puller I got criticism against HC, so I didn't use it in MJ. Anyway, I like HC, but - fact - it's a different gameplay.

in the contrary, i think having HC in 1 or 2 missions are great. Don't listen too much to critics, just plan out the mission as you like it Bardosy. It's your campaign.

in the contrary, i think having HC in 1 or 2 missions are great. Don't listen too much to critics, just plan out the mission as you like it Bardosy. It's your campaign.

I agree.

My personal problem is my keyboard.

I'm using a Chinese keyboard which means it uses two bits per key.

So, if I use the combo of Ctrl and Space bar, it screws up wanting to type in Chinese....................sucks.

Shoot... I forgot to send you the new stringtable for proofing. :(

I'll do it tommorrow... I hope. ;)

Sorry for the late. I updated the campaign on the direct link and I'll inform the armaholic soon for updtae this campaign. Thanks for your help!

bardosy your campaign if to sound voices in general it would be excellent.

Armaholic mirror is updated too.

It looks like I came just in time and got very smooth and polished gameplay without any bugs. There were no showstoppers nor non-ending missions as people reported in this topic before. Outstanding job.

I've played on Expert difficulty w/o any MODs. But to my surprise I didnt find myself dying too much. In fact, as I recall I died just a couple of times. Althou I saw that there were casualties to supporting squads and to my squad too. I even double checked the difficulty settings. It was on max for enemy and for friendly units. Maybe I'm too used for all those "speshul forzez" missions where one-man-army has to do the work of whole battalion? Well, nevermind. Keep the good work. Because that's the true spirit of OFP/ARMA - to be just a little part of war machine. That's what made me fall in love with OFP - being a grunt in a big battle. Whoever wants to be lonewolf killing 100+ men and blowing 50+ tanks should go and play COD :P

I support the idea for adding static when you receive radio message because in the middle of a fight it's too easy to miss those little blue characters, while your squad spams the channel with their reports.

And regarding you work on Resistance-style campaign. It would be really cool to play Chedaki campaign. How about OPFOR for a change? ;)

Edited by W0lle
Offending comment about muslims removed

Thanks void_false!

If Russians are OPFOR, I have an OPFOR campaign yet: PIROG.

And its really cool! (Just beware some Artillery problems)

Thanks void_false!

If Russians are OPFOR, I have an OPFOR campaign yet: PIROG.

Yeah, I know about Pirog. Will play it soon. Personally speaking Russians are not OPFOR to me. :)

Mighty Justice was one of the best campaign I played. I didn't expect much at first but it truly surprised me in a positive way. Plus, it works flawless with the many mods I used, such as SLX (GL3), ZGB and other armor tweaks.

Operation Arrowhead stock campaign was plain bad compared to such action packed missions.

I played also Chesty Puller and Pirog, both very good (especially the landing on CP's mission one).