AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Thank you very much Xeno, I think this method will work, but do you know way to save perfomance with Event system? Is there an event for switching mode?

kju had wrote simple cycle for checking which mode of view is using now: 1st person or 3rd person and it has 0.1 sec delay. I can make same checking cycle for TI checks, but maybe I can use more effective method (like events?) :)

PS Checking "N" button is not solution.

Thanks for the WIP Roundup ACE team. I can hardly wait to get my hands on those editor placeable explosives.

It means that you as a player can walk up to a vehicle (Humvee M2 for example),

hit Interaction Menu, pull out a vehicle magazine (M2 magazine) from the Humvee, pick it up and load/use it

in another vehicle (M2 CSW or M1 tank for example).

Or you pull out a M249 magazine from a Humvee GMV and use it in your M249.

Well, you'll see next friday. It's working perfectly well (even in MP) :)

Xeno

Thanks, Xeno. The explanation was very much appreciated. :)

I think we have a ticket open that the UH1 sounds like AH1. So I think it's you :)

(Or wait, that probably is Engine sound?)

Re: the SOFLAM's TI. Is that not considered a bug? Or rather an incorrect feature.

So that implies (IRL) you need two separate bits of kit to make it NV/TI capable?

Good, it would make things a bit more interesting if players had to consider the extra weight or availability of something like SeeSPOT. Hope this gets implemented.

i am trying to create a nuclear blast at a certain point in a map using the API function

"ACE_fnc_NuclearGroundBurst"

and i was wondering what you did with

["ACE_B61_15", (getPosATL myTarget)] call ACE_fnc_NuclearGroundBurst;

i am trying to create a nuclear blast at a certain point in a map using the API function

"ACE_fnc_NuclearGroundBurst"

and i was wondering what you did with

["ACE_B61_15", (getPosATL myTarget)] call ACE_fnc_NuclearGroundBurst;

Try putting it in the OnAct line of a basic radio trigger. Then try the radio in game and it should cause a ground blast centered around what ever "myTarget" is on the map.(a GL named myTarget maybe)

That's just to test it. I guess how you'd use it depends on the scenario you want to use it for.

God this laser designator is huge! How the hell does our Arma 2 soldier hold it as if it was a small pair of binoculars? I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how he holds an M249 not to mention M240, or worse, M107, or worst M109...

Are you guys actually looking into making heavier equipment actually handle and feel like heavy equipment? I think that's one of the biggest realism features that Arma is really missing.

in the next version of ace2 can we please bring back flash lighs and shift H grenades. You just have slightly more control when you can change to a roll, and you dont have to just chuc and cross your fingers when not playing with a crosshair either, and flashlights could be assigned to a different key combenation to the ir pointer, like maybe ctrl and L instead.

Hi, I found an error on the AH-6 MH-6 and their speed are false MH-6 goes to 250 km / h at cruising speed and maximum speed to 280 it would be well to settle this because they are really too slow

Hi, I found an error on the AH-6 MH-6 and their speed are false MH-6 goes to 250 km / h at cruising speed and maximum speed to 280 it would be well to settle this because they are really too slow
BIS configured them at MaxSpeed 235. Upped that now to 282. Edited by Sickboy

Wow this is one helluva build! Some really good stuff here.

Thanks again guys for all the hard work and free time devoted to this mod, community and game. I appreciate it immensely!

Am I the only guy who doesn't see the afterburner when I press caps lock?

Yup, you need the SeeSPOT attachment apparently.

SeeSPOTIII.jpg

To further this, perhaps making it so that there is the ability to set up a soflam as per spotting scope, with downsides for those that don't and use it like binos (perhaps more sight sway or something)

Thanks Manzilla :cool:

To further this, perhaps making it so that there is the ability to set up a soflam as per spotting scope, with downsides for those that don't and use it like binos (perhaps more sight sway or something)

Sounds great! Ticketed @ http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15271

Edited by Sickboy