Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

Yeah man, no doubt that's awesome. I really appreciate that, and I wasn't trying to get on your case at all, was just hoping to find other people interested in having this vehicle.

Well Guys just an update, we have not stopped working on this ,,, but it has and is a little more taxing than we imagined, with the lack of direct help and only a few people working on this at anytime, dev has slowed way down, work and school schedules have changed , making it even harder, but it is not dead so we will get this released .. thanks for following.... and the patience

Roger that ...thanks will add it to the preferred reading

well after some table dealing we are gonna embark on a community effort and spread some love, i have been in contact with Meatball(F-18 Superhornet) and we will try to get some of our mods out as a community team. looking forward to working with Him, anyone else who is serious about helping and taking on the challenge is welcome to communicate this to us or Meatball..

Well i guess i have to make an Update ..Our thread ended up on someones dead thread/proj list...so here is something to look at...

Bunker_render.jpg

it can be , but its just a static building for now, i have given it to Pheaden to use on his 29 palms map, for those who have it, where the bunkers are in the SAT map (SE corner of map)..think it would work out well there.

I remember seeing that in Project Reality.............

well Did you now,, thats funny seeing as how i modeled it from photos of an actual Weapons bunker, at the ANCDF when i was stationed there.and if you don't know what the ANCDF is Google it

I remember seeing that in Project Reality.............

Lawl. :D

Its like saying to someone modelling an Uh60:

"I've seen this in some other game!"

well Did you now,, thats funny seeing as how i modeled it from photos of an actual Weapons bunker, at the ANCDF when i was stationed there.and if you don't know what the ANCDF is Google it

No chance you were in Anniston? i've seen aerial photos of the depot and there hundreds of those bunkers. The bunker looks great btw, any chance for a grass roof for woodland maps?

i guess i could manage that , lol need to find a nice grass tex.., and yeah thats the place, i made it look a little run down with the textures i used (cause the ones out there are really well taken care of). but yeah.. there also are a couple of different styles, i'll have to look thru my pictures to see if a i have them.

Edited by F2F_BHO

Well it looks like we are pickin up alittle now, started working on Sgt Flyers LCAC agian,working on Animations, Configs and tightening up the textures. progress report..

Color_render1.jpg

Rubber needs some work, as well as getting some tie down hell holes on the deck, and grubbing it up abit.

oooh sweet... Can't wait to offload some tanks from that thing :)

Lookin' good F2F, will be a fun little toy to play with :)

That's some good news all around on the project, nice to see you and Meatball going on an colabo. Keep that good work going.

well just to let everyone know what's going on I have been helping meatball with some aspects of his F-18 ,all of our work seems to be going in the same direction as far as getting a broader field of USMC Vehicles in game so we are getting some things done, but it will be a process as we are both learning as we go, I know I appreciate all the patience given by the community, as this has been a great learning experience, and as we get these projects rolling, we hope to get them out as swiftly as possible.thanks guys

Great to hear.

Are you a current/former member of the 3rd AABn? I ask because I was on pendleton for a couple months, probably about half a mile from their HQ/motor pool if I remember the signs right. They were doing a lot of training along the beach there, and I've got a few pictures of an LCAC heading toward them & what I believe is the USS Green Bay sitting right off the coast.

Yes I was Stationed at Del Mar Area 21, 3rdAAbn, Cco ,3Rd Plt

proj, update ... sorry gang no new news, been working on things but its moving along slowly, hard finding time to Dev, work a full job, spend time with the wife and kids, and manage a a squad , it will get there though...don't give up yet ...lol

Keep going, I am really looking forward to play this mod.

I adds additional feutures to the game.

Still try to make that bridge laying thing work.

Would like to use it in some missions

MTVR_M1098_Trailer_001.jpg

MTVR_Trailer3.png...

Just an addition to the mod, made some trailers for the MTVR's and Hummers, this is the MTVR trailer, the Hummer's will be a single axle.

Edited by F2F_BHO

that is lookin really good. good luck with that project and the rest of your projects