Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

Gnat;2000009']Should be able to do Tank class LCAC exactly the same as I did the Cessna 185 floatplane.

Ping me when you have a working "land" LCAC and I'll show you how.

Copy will do Gnat

:bounce3:

Sorry for the lack of Updates, i am just ba77s to th ewall trying to figure this stuff out , many thanks go out to meatball and the rest of our little band of merry modders, for the help i have received , here is a render with the texture i plan on going with.It still needs some refinement, but this is it,,, also anyone who has any ideas on how we can make the bridge completely animated please do tell your scripting method, as that would be a real plus..... so next would be getting the texture on to the game model, and testing.....

th_F2F_M104_Wolverine_AVLB_FiNAL.png

another WIP, been workin on Frankmans M-88A2 Hercules trying to bring life back into a dead project...

th_arma2oa2011-09-0322-42-38-69.jpg

follow vid link ....

Edited by F2F_BHO
added thumb

Sorry for the lack of Updates, i am just ba77s to th ewall trying to figure this stuff out , many thanks go out to meatball and the rest of our little band of merry modders, for the help i have received , here is a render with the texture i plan on going with.It still needs some refinement, but this is it,,, also anyone who has any ideas on how we can make the bridge completely animated please do tell your scripting method, as that would be a real plus..... so next would be getting the texture on to the game model, and testing.....

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd77/d3rdprod/Renders_Clay/?action=view&current=F2F_M104_Wolverine_AVLB_FiNAL.png

Add a user action 'Deploy bridge' after script get current position, after end of the animation, hide bridge on model (maby set transperent texture), after add another model on ground, allof damage false, not collidable, reset bridge anim and projecticle size on vehicle.

Undeploying

get near object if this object is '77_Bridge', get vehicle orientation, if vehicle look on bridge, add user action 'Undeploy bridge' (need add a special namepoint to detect a correct orientation in world), make in script AttachTo (attach bridge model to vehicle) and play anim on bridge model, after end of anim delete bridge model, and terurn originaly vehicle bridge part of model. Or keep attachto ^^ (make lags :D )

sry 4 my bad Eng

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!

we will def try this , i really want the bridge to be animated or at least appear so

About to go BETA1.0 on the M104A2 Wolverine, here are some in game screens to wet the appetite....

th_M104_beta03.jpg

th_M104_beta02.jpg

th_M104_Beta01.jpg

th_M104_beta04.jpg

the bridge is still not animated yet, but we are gonna work on it, we want to have that working before the realease....Thanks to emery, Rube, Meatball And Nzx for their valuable input and hard work .. it doesn't go unappreciated,, and i look forward to workiing on and completing many more addons with you guys ...THANKS

Edited by F2F_BHO
added thumb

Really happy to see the M88 coming back to life.

The Wolverine is looking good so far! Don't think a having permanent, invisible bridge glued to the front is a good idea, just saying :rolleyes:

About to go BETA1.0 on the M104A2 Wolverine, here are some in game screens to wet the appetite....

the bridge is still not animated yet, but we are gonna work on it, we want to have that working before the realease....Thanks to emery, Rube, Meatball And Nzx for their valuable input and hard work .. it doesn't go unappreciated,, and i look forward to workiing on and completing many more addons with you guys ...THANKS

Try my variat of interaction animations ;)

Really happy to see the M88 coming back to life.

The Wolverine is looking good so far! Don't think a having permanent, invisible bridge glued to the front is a good idea, just saying :rolleyes:

What?... LooL what r you goin on about E_B

:cool:

i may be stupid, but having an attached object wont make you collide with stuff?

I guess i forgot it gets deleted, in which case, give me a wall to bang my head against :banghead:

EDIT: You know what?...please ignore my silly talk, it's for the best :D

Edited by Evil_Brownie
Darn my constant need for editing :p

One of the mods I am looking forward to test the most. Notice how the ending part of my sentence might go well with either "looking forward" and "to test".

well, for all those who have followed the mods dev, we are really getting close to getting this done finally, just a little while longer to get the scripting right and insure it works as it should, now we are not saying or implying that it will do the exact movements the real to life one does, but we are trying to get it as close as possible. i also want to release Frankymans M88 at the same time, we have done alittle scripting on it and found some errors that where in the original.. so hopefully we can add the correct features to allow for some good game action.

Me, I'm more interested in the LCAC.

Truth be told, I'm eager to use it to disembark troops or 6 HMMWVs with it from the new LPD 29 addon or from the LHD.

A combined ops mission in which some players must disembark troops to conquer an island has a certain appeal to me.

Anyway,Good Work!!!

LOL mankyle, im ona roll now it should not be long, i appreciate everyone's patience on this.

Yay : D

Ever since i saw this thread with all those pictures of...god i've lost count...so much good stuff, i wanted to try them out. Can't wait for the first release.

Small question, i'm guessing the M88 is going to have the BIS Repair function right?

Edited by Evil_Brownie

I am really excited about this project. It has all the features and vehicles I ever whished for. Very nice job guys!

So will the release include the HEMTTs? And any chance at seeing LMTVs or FMTVs, either up-armored or soft-skin in the future?

yes and no,, No hemetts yet, and the FMTVs are a definite maybe, just have to see how much we can get done.. this project has been on going for well over if not going on a year i think, and there have been some major setbacks and disappointments with what the sim can do and what it can't i would like to say that it can be overcome with the help of all. but i think i have finally found a good team base, and a great group of mentors. to help me along and show me the ropes..... thanks guys

Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to seeing your work; and if not now, hopefully someday those log vehicles will be be able to be released. Just doesn't feel right using an MTVR to support army elements. And especially since in our modern militaries logistics has become such a crucial planning factor even at the tactical level.

Hey Gents Been awhile, Still Grinding away at these projects, finished the Rappel tower, here are some screens of it in game, planning to add Norrins Fastropes to it , just eyecandy for a recruit training mission....

th_arma2oa2011-10-1222-18-21-47.jpg th_arma2oa2011-10-1222-16-53-25.jpgth_arma2oa2011-10-1217-59-51-77.jpg

More Eye candy For our WIP of Camp Pendleton Training areas:

th_TheButts_Range2.jpg th_TheButts_Range.jpg th_TheButts2.jpg th_Rangetargetfinal.jpg

Is it possible in A2 to lay the bridge down with your bridge laying tank and then create a temporary AI compatible invisible roadway on top of it and let it find the closest actual road so that it becomes AI useable?

If this has been asked and answered by an unequivocally "NO," then I apologize. But, just wanted to know.