Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

Textured render of the Hull region , working on Bridge over the weekend. I have also fixed the dark region where the turret would be to match the rest of the texture.

Images where removed due to over 100kb file limit which should'nt be allowed, if they can tell you 6 pics is too much , they can say the files are to big as well.

Edited by F2F_BHO

really nice ;) looking foward to put some bridge on lingor ! =)

and me On Duala for sneeky infiltration when the tide is high :)

Cant get over to the other side of the island, but with this nice babe here hehehehe

Now when is it ready..>? :P (Joke)

Images where removed due to over 100kb file limit which should'nt be allowed, if they can tell you 6 pics is too much , they can say the files are to big as well.

Edited by F2F_BHO

don't texture the high poly model. There is really no reason for it, even for beauty shots.

Well there might be no reason for but this looks gorgeous :)

Edited by Macadam Cow

Okay , i have made some progress with figuring out whats going on with the rear lift assy, i have scoured the net and my collection of Photos, to find the best view to make this as realistic as i can. there isn't alot out there by way of images that show the back of the wolverine in action so this is my best bet as to how it looks , in its simplified form .

Scorpinstail.jpg

realisticslift1.jpg...

i know these are ugly pics ,, but i was in a hurry ... better ones soon ... i am also gonna beef these up to more tank like thicknesses...

i did a clay render just to see...

Edited by F2F_BHO

I think the most important hurdle will be making it so that all AI vehicles recognize it as a bridge(Or solid ground) and actually use it. Even BIS hasn't accomplished this with elevated platforms such as their harbor or Dam pieces.

It's great to see you bringing something fresh to the game. Thanks for your efforts so far.

hey just wanted to say its lookin good. how is the progress on the hemit ciws?

kinda slow at the moment , all texture and scripting going on now, hopefully this weekend some new developments...

kinda slow at the moment , all texture and scripting going on now, hopefully this weekend some new developments...

sounds like its coming along then fine hope you get it to be fully functional

After alot of deliberation , we decided to also work on Sgt Flyers unfinished LCAC model from Arma/Arma2, going to add in the proper transport scripts as welll as try to get some kind of deflate model on the rubber pontoon , add in some ramp animations and Anime for the blowers,fan housing rudders and props we will have to make a proper cockpit texture as well as if memory fails me it was all white.... but here is where i am so far with texturing..

Props to Sgt flyer on his model and scripting.. nice job..

Edited by F2F_BHO

"working on aligning these up better"

Edited by F2F_BHO

Great work F2F_BHO. Its really goo to see all you progress with this mod.

Just So everyone is Clear on this ... the LCAC is NOT our model or project.. it was and is Sgt Flyers Work .. we are simply finishing it so it can be used .. the way it was intended.. he has given open permission for anyone to finish it and since it hasn't been done we decided to take it on as it would fit in nicely with our ACLS mod we are developing....he will receive full credit for his work and we applaud him for his hard work .. its a great model

Well I'm glad to see Sgt Flyer gave you permission and you are continuing his work, it would have been a shame to see such a great asset gone to waste.

@F2F_BHO hey had a question does or is it going to have w way for you to load vehicles or people/cargo via a ramp? if not i got some ideas on how to make one along with some other animations that would really do well with that model.

Edited by bwph4273

We would like it to be able to act just like the real thing, the skirt may prove challenging, but all in all , it should be fairly simple, rudders , fans etc , but we are open to ideas so shake it up

May be a bit premature, but is there a possible predicted time frame for the LCAC to be released?