What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

feeling sorry for your injury

but looking forward to the video!

Edited by PurePassion

Haha, Thanks mates ;) This should help me out guys!

The L11A1 are just on BAF Placeholder. I was not able until now to make really good sounds for this weapons.

Thank you guys so much,

Jarhead

Thanks for the info.

Jeesh is that a professional injury, boxing? RSI? Or too much time alone ;)

Haha, no, nothing at all, just to long the same movement of the hand at work. Now I have to much time alone :D

Jarhead

Haha, no, nothing at all, just to long the same movement of the hand at work. Now I have to much time alone :D

Jarhead

sure, sure..... the famous "work" ;) :D

ya, but professional "work" ^^

So I uploaded the Video of the humvee sounds, as already said, I was using an 6.2 Tubro Diesel Engine for the video record and that was causing the outside sound. Its not really final, a bit rewokring on the bass and the high sounds on it and thats it, its all I could do with the givin' YT sources.

Hope you like it anyways. The inside is good and on its final. I let it like it is right now.

So, heres the link for you:

Have fun ;)

Thanks so far,

Jarhead

i don't like the hmvee sound sorry here is a good video with a good sound !

Nothing life-changing, I suppose because the BI sounds were fairly accurate already. But the interior is quite immersive.

Well done JSRS. I really like the HMMWV sound. You are very good at what you do. All it needs is shouts and weapon fire from real live play!:D

Thanks guys,

well its hard to write on the keyboard with one hand^^ but I try:

I reworked the whole explosions config to fix the from time to time apearing BIS explosions which mostly getting by firin on rubber and foliage, and while firing on humans with an RPG :D:D So this is fixed so far.

The humvee will be a bit lower inside and getting an hydrolic sounds. Like an servo for the inside, from the outside it will get a bit more crackling noises and a lower servo sound, and maybe an mixed diesel sounds or so. But at all, humvee is done so far.

So the next thing would be something like BRDM and GAZ. I would really like to work on the GAZ first. If you could help me out again with some nice videos like with the humvee in past, I would really greatfull! Any help is nice to see as usual.

at least, I reworked the M2 today to get with this more lifelike and to match it to the M249 coax. Should be better now, at least in my ears.

So thanks so far again mates,

Jarhead

Nice, I never did think the M2 was up to snuff. Maybe give the Dishka some added umphas well, especially if the Kord and NSVT are going to use its sounds.

Thanks for the Videos, gonna use some of these for sure! But I ment GAZ Vodnik as I said gaz^^ You know, this thing: 2301_1.jpg

But I guess I use these sounds for this too.. There are some nice sounds from the video. Thanks a lot gulag!

Jarhead

I tried, but it seems impossible to get clear good sounds of the Vodnik...

Yes, I know, but is the only thing I could find.

Hi, these videos are fine, I should work with them too! Thanks for this, so no more GAZ videos needed ;)

Thanks guys, only the second video of the BRDM is good to working with I guess. But its only are short part where you can see and hear it driving. The problem is, the camera is static while the vehicle is driving by, a driveby sound canot be used for an moving camera position sound, if you get what I mean. Thats the whole point. At the youtube.YouTube - Russian Military Trucks gaz-51,gaz-53,gaz-63,gaz-66,zil-130,zil-131,zil-157,uaz-69,uaz-452,uaz-469 Video it was good that the driver was trying to drive around the cam. Thats the most comfortable way, cycle around the cam :D

Thanks so far,

Jarhead

I'm glad to be helpful.

Some BRDM sound if you need:

Thanks again guys! The videos are good! Ha ha, with your nice help I can work really well I have to say! I'm done with the rest of the "to do" parts of the Humvee, done with the Vodnik and the BRDM! They sound AWESOME!^^ So, there are not much vehicles left. The rest of the planes maybe, the jets. And than there are all the civ vehicles, should I change these sounds too? Would be a lot of work I guess. And its not really an interesting job too because while working on the military vehicles you can learn a bit about the engines, the technics and about the vehicles at them self. But Civilcars are not so interesting^^ Well, the UAZ is left! Its an military vehicles and it would be only fair because I changed the bluefor variant, the humvee. So guys, again, if you have any good videos of an UAZ, post them ;)

In the "Russian Military Trucks gaz-51,gaz-53,gaz-63,gaz-66,zil-130,zil-131,zil-157,uaz-69,uaz-452,uaz-469" is an UAZ, but only for some seconds.

Thanks so far,

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

The UAZ, they could work for all the civilian cars. And civilian Urals are already done, of course. Just let the Praga keep it's BIS sounds.

Thanks guys,

gulag you're the Men! Nice videos. So new UAZ sounds too I guess. I will use the bis sounds for the idle and such stuff, because these are already good.

Let's see what I can do with this. Any motorcycle videos would also good than, same for some bus sounds.

Thanks so much guys!

Jarhead

The UAZ, they could work for all the civilian cars. And civilian Urals are already done, of course. Just let the Praga keep it's BIS sounds.

Sure, but I have to change the Utility truck or what ever its called! :D

EDIT:

I'm done so far with the UAZ but have an little problem with the config. Should be working soon. But we have another big problem, an really BIG problem. I made so much sounds and new stuff that the mod is unbelieveable BIG. When I'm done with all we standing around 1 GB of data! Hell, this is an big Soundmod^^

Maybe I can get some bits back while compressing via winrar or other stuff! But this is intense. No, insane! ^^ I guess I really have to split the mod into different download, like weapons, vehicles and environment and BAF/ACE stuff.

We'll see, just an side info for you ;)

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead