Alexus

Mighty GAU-8/A Avenger

The mod dosent work with perals A-10C. Everytime i get a errormessage 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Peral_w_FF ARLauncher' when i spawn an A-10. I got the newest version (A-10C Thunderbolt II V2.0), the other planes work just fine.

Hey, do you still watch it?!

Please add this to A164-R from this topic:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/180959-firewill-standalone-series-release-thread

It has no ammo

If it isn't support anymore you might just have to rip the mod and make it compatible yourself. All I can imagine is that you have to change the the aircraft name and bam. 

The mod dosent work with perals A-10C. Everytime i get a errormessage 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Peral_w_FF ARLauncher' when i spawn an A-10. I got the newest version (A-10C Thunderbolt II V2.0), the other planes work just fine.

Have you put the optional pbo for peral's jet into the addons folder?

If it isn't support anymore you might just have to rip the mod and make it compatible yourself. All I can imagine is that you have to change the the aircraft name and bam. 

Currently we do not add support for other mods nor update broken support, vanilla A10 and RHS A10 still work fine and they are the most important for us.

However you can just take a look into the other patches, it's pretty easy to create one by yourself if you are at least on a beginner level.

For example this is the patch for the RHS_A10:

nkWXn6v.jpg

Just 3 steps:

1. Make sure the mod to patch gets loaded before the patch (line 8).

2. Add the weapon to the planes weapon list (line 22), copy the original weapon list and exchange the GAU.

3. Add the magazine to the planes magazine list (line 36), copy the original magazine list and exchange the GAU magazine.

All you need is a PBOManager, Text-Editor and the ArmA-Config-Viewer, good luck :)

Never mind. He just updated his mod with GAU-8 support. Thank you all.

Since the Eden update the sound of the impacts seem to have disappeared.

Can that be fixed? This makes the A-10 soooo awesome!

Jus a heads up. The new 1.60 update has broken te mod. Gatling gun on the A-164 no longer works. 

• Like 1

Same as above.

v1.60 update literally killed this mod.

Will you resurrect it?

Didn't knew that, we'll work an that and call back once it's working again.

PS: Try to PM me next time, had no clue that there where problems :D

• Like 2

The bug was fixed. The patched version (2.0) will be uploaded once I've signed everything and Alexus uploaded it (give us 1-3 days). Note that every pbo was changed with this update, so if you're using our addons to also support other planes, make sure to also update this pbo. Or simply just fully replace your content with the new version.

Also note, if you made your own addons for using our mod with aircrafts that we do not support, make sure you add "A3_Air_F_EPC" to the requiredAddons variable of your mod.

Details:

The ArmA guys seem to have moved the A-10 from the pbo A3_Air_F to A3_Air_F_EPC with the EDEN Update. Our mod only had the old and not the new pbo in the requiredAddons variable. This variable ensures that the mod only gets loaded after the required mods.

Because of that our mod was loaded before the vanilla A-10, thus the later loaded A-10 overrode some of our values. Resulting in the aircraft having the vanilla magazines but the weapon wanting our modified magazines. Thus, no ammo :)

For example, the required-section for the RHS support now looks like this:

5Q6N0vn.jpg

The change is highlighted.

• Like 3

The impact sound has changed. Right?

Well, at least I didn't change it! Maybe ArmA changed some stuff how sounds sound. The soundfile itself is the same as it was at day 1.

You're welcome, thanks for the heads up on the bug :)

• Like 1

Sry guys, I was away since Sunday.

I updated the download in the thread, so feel free to also get it from there :)

Changes with the new version 2.0:

- fixed a bug introduced with the EDEN Update causing the ammo not getting loaded
  • Like 1

Thanks for the fix . I missed brrrrt-ing  around ;)

• Like 1