Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

Thanks to all our active Mod and addon maker community members.

Hi there

I just wanted to spent a couple of words towards our active Mod and addon maker community members who are constantly releasing new stuff for our favourite game.

Thank you for all your really stellar achievements and your top notch quality work. Without you guys this community wouldn't be the same. What personally impresses me the most is the extreme high quality of the stuff you are releasing and working on.

So therefore my kudos goes to you my fellow community members. Keep up the fantastic work, you are doing an outstanding work.

With great respect.

nettrucker

:notworthy:

yes, addons are main sense of BIS games

i remember OFP days, when i had no idea how to make something, but addons were something which i always dreamed about - customization

i could have any unit i wanted in OFP

and it was super and i very very grateful that i could play whatever i want for free

and i also happy that now people have fun downloading content we do

it gives us sense to spent countless hours/days/weeks/months

i think many addonmakers will say also "than you" to players, that you enjoy and give us also smile on our faces , that we feel our "job" useful :)

OFP community was something unique and special, all world was here, all nations, and sharing variety was also super

Yes, thanks to all addon makers, mission makers, etc

Your hard work and your talent are really appreciated:yay:

BIG respect

A big "Thank You" from me to all the addonmakers around here.Although I don't use every mod out there I always appreciate people who invest their time to make something for free.

Also another big Thank You to people who have wacky ideas for mods,from great ideas great addons are born.

Agree completely, thanks to every addon maker out there. You're the best!

/Sign that

Since I joined this Community I haven´t seen another one that has so brilliant Addonmakers who are eager to achieve this quality standard.

Great work guys :rthumb:

Yes, thank you to everyone. You, along with BIS, make these games to be the best on the market. I owe it all to you, having now spent almost a decade playing OFP, along with other BIS titles.

/Signed

Yes, a very humble thank you to all those creative, dedicated, and giving mod/addon developers. In the past week or so it's starting to feel a bit like OFP:CWC again with all the solid total conversions, units, weapons, sounds, maps, missions, vehicles and utilities. It's awesome, and I think the influx of new members is proof enough of that. Best community ever.

yes, addons are main sense of BIS games

i remember OFP days, when i had no idea how to make something, but addons were something which i always dreamed about - customization

i could have any unit i wanted in OFP

and it was super and i very very grateful that i could play whatever i want for free

and i also happy that now people have fun downloading content we do

it gives us sense to spent countless hours/days/weeks/months

i think many addonmakers will say also "than you" to players, that you enjoy and give us also smile on our faces , that we feel our "job" useful :)

OFP community was something unique and special, all world was here, all nations, and sharing variety was also super

Amen to that mate, same story for me being the addon user in OFP and now addon maker. And thanks to those that use the addons and make the time making them worth while :D

I'd like to add my thanks to all addon/mod makers. :)

I started playing OFP in 2001 but it wasn't until 2003 I found that there were addons/mods for it. As time went by some great addons & mods were released making a great game even better!

So, I thank you for your great work! :rthumb:

Thanks for your work, it really adds a lot to the game overall experience, it just wouldnt be the same wihout addons:yay:

Great idea for a thread.

Many thanks from me too, you modmakers are what makes this game so great. Keep them coming!