Sign in to follow this  
Rg

TrueGameplayMods

About "TrueGameplayMods",

Something’s in this pack push toward "realism" and some do not. However, you will have "good" overall gameplay with this pack. After modding for this long, I have started to find a very good balance between the two. Most changes are to simulate certain aspects or experiences, increase immersion, increase "feel", ect...

In essence, the "TrueGameplay__" modifications are in the spirit of OFP's WGL-like gameplay. While it pushes towards "realism", a balance was made for good gameplay.

If you consider yourself more along the lines of a "realism" fan, then this pack is probably for you.

<span style='color:red'>When A.C.E. (AdvancedCombatEnvironment) comes out, most if not all the "TrueGameplayMods" will not be necessary, since ACE already adjusts most if not all of these aspects. Even though this pack will give you a good overall gameplay experience, this is in no way close to what will be offered in ACE. So, my full recommendation is to use ACE when it is fully released.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>*NOTE* These are serious gameplay tweaks. If you only play SP then your fine, but if you play MP, both client and server should be running all or an agreed upon combination for fair play.</span>

Quote[/b] ]

Below is 20 minutes of gameplay footage using the ingame camera (100% AI battle). It's completely RAW footage with no cuts and with a fancy title intro since it's my first major test using vegas, heh), yet it's so damn interesting to watch. I had a blast recording it and watching it afterwards since I caught some very cool moments. Since it turned out well, I decided to release this as a demonstration video. Just don't expect some professional promo video. What you see is what you get except for the other AddOns used (listed at the end of the video).

I don't expect many to watch the whole thing, but if you watch up to about 11 minutes, you will see some serious action and at the 9 minute mark, the Kamov comes rolling in and rapes BLUFOR. After that the battle slows down, but there are still a few cool moments if you watch to the end.

Enjoy...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>VIDEO</span></span>

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>

TrueGameplayMods (Overview)

------------------------

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>TrueRangeAI was broken down into 4 separate addons...</span>

- TrueGameplay-AI-Spotting v1.0

- TrueGameplay-AI-Hearing v1.0

- TrueGameplay-AI-Engagment v1.0

- TrueGameplay-AI-Radar v1.0</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>- TrueGameplay-Animation-TurningSpeed v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Animation-MovementSpeed v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Animation-TransitionFixs v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Player-Fatigue v1.0 (<span style='color:green'>REQUIRES</span> <span style='color:green'>XEH</span>)

- TrueGameplay-Vehicle-OffroadSpeed v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Vehicle-SteeringSensitivity v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Weapon-Dispersion v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Weapon-Recoil v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Weapon-Sway v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Weapon-TurretRotationSpeed v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Weapon-MissileControlAndStability v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Survivability-Helicopter v1.0

- TrueGameplay-Survivability-Man v1.0</span>

TrueGameplayMods (Details)

------------------------

</span></span>

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-AI-Spotting v1.0

-------------------------------</span></span>

- Increased AI spotting distance (AI will spot a "Man" or "Vehicle" far away and specify the specific unit when the two get closer or one uses optics).

- Adjusted visibility so that movement speed and stance play a more important role in AI spotting.

= Most > Least Visible (Sprint/Run/Walk - Stand/Crouch/Prone)

- Decreased visibility significantly while crouched and prone for a greater stealth aspect.

= Most > Least Visible (CrouchWalk/CrouchStop/ProneFastMove/ProneSlowMove/ProneStop)

All of these aspects affect AI spotting ability...

=========================

- The units skill setting (Low-High). Can be the difference of ~200m spotting distance.

- ViewDistance (Below 1200mVD shortens spotting distance and above 1200mVD increases spotting distance).

- UnitType (Grunt, SF, sniper) = Most > Least Visible (Civilian/AverageSoldier/SF/Sniper).

- Speed at which you move (Stationary, Crawl, CrouchWalk, Walk, Run, Sprint). Can be the difference of 100's of meters spotting distance. Slow and stealthy approach is guaranteed the safest.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-AI-Hearing v1.0

- Increased auditory awareness distance (AI will hear gunfire and vehicle engines at greater distances).

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-AI-Engagment v1.0

- Increased engagement distance (AI will engage up to 600m for typical).

- Increased rate of fire (AI will engage at a faster pace and they will use burst/full-auto mode around and up to 300m).

- AI will fire handheld weapons at transport helicopters moving at medium to slow speed (AH6 included).

- AI will fire AT rounds at slow moving helicopters.

- AI tanks will fire Sabot rounds at slow moving helicopters and possibly HE rounds at infantry.

- AA units will now engage Jets. (AA soldiers now fire AA at fast moving Jets).

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-AI-Radar v1.0

- AI should not fire past the ViewDistance line ("beyond the fog"). The only time which they might, may be because they are still tracking a target for 5 more seconds, because of the AI 5-second cycle or AA.

- Static Weapons (StaticM2, D30, ect..) don't show or give off radar signals.

- Using fog and vehicles with radar is still dangerous, but they're visibility is greatly reduced if you do use fog. The safest way would be to match the VD with the fog line (Ex. If fog cuts visibility down too 500m, then setViewDistance should be 500m).

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Animation-MovementSpeed v1.0

- Decreased SPRINT speed by 1/10

- Decreased RUN speed by 1/6

- Decreased WALK speed by 1/4

- Decreased CROUCH WALK speed by 1/8

- Decreased "Slow" PRONE CRAWL by 10% / Increased "Fast" PRONE CRAWL by 5% (For greater difference between fast/slow crawl and for a slightly faster "fast" crawl).

- Increased SWIMMING speed by ~33%

- Increased "StandToCouch", "CrouchToStand", and "CrouchToProne" speed by 33%

- Increased Transition to PISTOL speed by ~50%

- Increased Transition to LAUNCHER speed by 50%

- Increased Transition to BINOCULAR speed by ~50%

Things you will notice...

- Increased immersion from the ingame feeling that your body actually weighs a significant amount.

- Less frustration for certain transition speeds.

- Enhanced stealth aspect due to slower Walk/CrouchWalk/Crawl speeds.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Animation-TurningSpeed v1.0

- Adjusted TURNING SPEED while NOT MOVING.

= Fastest > Slowest turning speed (Stand/Kneel/Prone)

- Adjusted TURNING SPEED while MOVING.

= Fastest > Slowest turning speed (Walk/Run/Sprint)

- Increased immersion from the ingame feeling that you have limited agility due to momentum.

- Choice of stance and movement becomes much more important while playing.

- Fast prone spinning is no longer possible and sprint zigzagging ability is reduced.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Animation-TransitionFixs v1.0

- Fixed Run-Sprint-Run Transitions (Rifle&Pistol) (If using "FastForward" key rather then "EvasiveForward" for sprinting)

- Fixed L/R Run-Sprint Transition (Rifle)

- Fixed CrouchRun-Sprint Transition (Rifle&Pistol)

- Fixed CrouchRun-Dive Transition (Rifle)

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Player-Fatigue v1.0 (</span></span><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>REQUIRES</span></span> <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>XEH</span></span>)

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>-------------------------------</span></span>

- CHANGED fatigue values for various player movements and you will now need to stop moving to catch your breath.

- NEW visual effect when rolling. Now you can't see for 1-2 seconds due to head disorientation. (Huge thanks to SickBoy for his scripting skills! Wouldn't have been in here without his help.)

* Rough Guidelines...

--------------------

- ProneRolling = VeryFast/VeryHigh fatigue, so it takes you 1-2+ seconds (depending on how many times you roll) to stabilize your aim.

- Sprint/FastCrawl = Fast/High fatigue.

- Run/Jogging = Medium/Medium fatigue.

- Walk/CrouchWalk/SlowCrawl = Slow/Low fatigue.

- Swimming = VerySlow/VeryLow fatigue, so you can swim for about 5 minutes before you have to drop your gear.

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Vehicle-OffroadSpeed v1.0

- INCREASED driving speeds for various vehicles when driving offroad. ALL speeds are faster, but offroad vs. non-offroad vehicles differ.

* Rough Guidelines...

--------------------

- Full Speed = All vehicles driving on paved road (Default Speed).

- Fast Speed = Motorcycles

- Medium-Fast Speed = Larger vehicles (Trucks, HMMWV, UAZ, Ural, Stryker, BRDM, ect..)

- Slow-Medium Speed = Smaller civilian cars (Skoda, Sudan, Hatchback, ect..)

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Vehicle-SteeringSensitivity v1.0

- INCREASED steering sensitivity speeds for all cars, trucks, and light armor vehicles so that driving with a mouse is much easier due to the increased sensitivity.

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Weapon-Dispersion v1.0

- INCREASED weapon Dispersion values for various vehicle and handheld weapons. This change affects both you the player and AI.

- INCREASED AIDispersion values (Skill slider has more affect on AI and AI are more likely to be more inaccurate vertically (harder to determine distance) then horizontally).

<span style='color:red'>DISCLAIMER - This is an increased dispersion mod that affects you and AI. It still keeps things even between the two, but you have the option to increase AI dispersion by lowering AI skill.</span>

* VERY rough guidelines...

--------------------

- Vehicle Weapon Dispersion (Can you say spray fire?)

- Large = Mounted/Static GrenadeLaunchers

- Medium/Large = AA guns and Arty.

- Medium = Most Vehicle Heavy MGuns/Cannons are in this LowMiddle-HighMiddle range, but certain guns/vehicles greatly differ.

- Handheld Weapon Dispersion

- Small/Medium = Handheld MachineGuns

- Small = Most Handheld weapons, but certain guns greatly differ (Ex. AK vs M16 vs. Mp5, ect...).

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Weapon-Recoil v1.0

- INCREASED weapon recoil values for ALL weapons.

<span style='color:red'>DISCLAIMER - I am not claiming realism with these recoils. In fact, the recoils are probably excessive. What I am trying to more or less simulate is the person trying to control and stabilize the weapon recoil. This change requires YOU the PLAYER to control/tame the recoil and adjust the offset afterwards with your mouse. The faster you engage, the more input from you is necessary. This new challenge for YOU the player affects gameplay in a positive way as well as increasing the immersion from the "feel" of firing a serious weapon.</span>

* VERY rough guidelines...

--------------------

- Recovery Time

- Fast = Pistol

- Medium-Fast = SubMachineGuns

- Medium = M4/16's

- Medium-Slow = AK's

- Slow = MG's

- Force/Kick

- M4/16's = Medium BackForce, then medium kickup.

- AK's = Small DownForce/Large BackForce, then high kickup.

- SubMachineGuns = Small BackForce, then Small kickup.

- ALL Burst Modes = BackForce with initial stability, but then higher kickup.

- MGunStand = Large BackForce, then very high kickup.

- MGunProne = Large DownForce/BackForce, then high kickup after release (Less with m249)

- GrenadeLauncher = Medium BackForce, then medium kickup.

- RocketLauncher = Large BackForce, then medium kickup.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Weapon-Sway v1.0

- INCREASED weapon sway values for various player stances.

* Rough Guidelines...

--------------------

- Stand = High weapon sway.

- Crouch = Medium weapon sway.

- Prone = Low weapon sway.

- This difference holds true when holding Binoculars/Pistol, but less sway due to less weight.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Weapon-TurretRotationSpeed v1.0

- CHANGED Turret rotation speeds for various guns/vehicles.

* Rough Guidelines...

--------------------

- Fast Speed = LightVehicleTurret/StandingStaticTurret

- Medium Speed = MiscArmorTurret/CommanderTurret

- Slow Speed = TankTurret/SittingTripodStaticTurret

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Weapon-MissileControlAndStability v1.0

- DECREASED missile Stability and ADDED ManualControl.

- This is a very crude mod. It is nothing more then a few config changes that adds some instability to the missiles to require you to face and aim at your target for a more accurate lock. This change affects you and AI, so things are still balanced. You will see weird missile behavior often, but thats the price to pay for the benefit on gameplay. There is probably a better way to do this, but that is beyond my knowledge.

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Survivability-Helicopter v1.0

- INCREASED armor values for all helicopters and they're components SLIGHTLY, but MOSTLY for the engine component.

- The main thing you will notice is that you can take some more damage before your engine fails. How many times have you had one enemy tracer hit your engine and you fall right out of the sky? I can't count the number of times. NOW The odds are much higher for a rear rotor failure, fuel leak, or being shot in the pilot seat, rather then one tracer destroying your engine, sending you plummeting to the ground. Now pilots will more then not emergency land and survive. Can you say rescue mission?

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueGameplay-Survivability-Man v1.0

- INCREASED armor by 2x for ALL soldiers and left civilians as is (default).

- The main thing you will notice is that you can take some more damage before you are dead. This will make medic roles more important, since you may be playing hurt more often then normal.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks to...

---------------</span></span>

- Durg for beta testing various components and development on the "TrueGameplay_AI" mods (formerly "TrueRangeAI").

- Ghost for beta testing various components.

- SWAT-guy for beta testing various components.

- Dslyexci for internal beta testing with ShackTac using the "TrueGameplay_AI" mods (formerly "TrueRangeAI").

- SickBoy for major help on getting the script effect working in "TrueGameplay-Player-Fatigue".

- Kronzky for allowing me to use his "Mobile Target Range".

- Various other people for feedback and suggestions.

TrueGameplayMods (</span></span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Download</span></span><span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>)

------------------------</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>TrueGameplayMods.rar - 101kb</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- FileFront</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- Assault Mission Studio</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- ePrison.de</span></span>

WOAH! Looks like a fantastic ArmA Mod will be using and convincing the VMA clan to use on their Dedicated Server

After watching that video it has become apparent that this game NEEDS my Screams 4 Death mod from BF2.

Now what mission is that? I want a battle like that :-) The AI looks so imersive that I have to try it.

WOW..sound great. Thx for this mods thumbs-up.gif

Mirror from Assault Mission Studio

TrueGameplayMods

Regards

Imutep

After watching that video it has become apparent that this game NEEDS my Screams 4 Death mod from BF2.

Now what mission is that? I want a battle like that :-) The AI looks so imersive that I have to try it.

That mission is included in the download as well as 1 other actual missions and a bunch of other editor demonstration scenarios.

-------------------

Mirrors updated, thanks.

So is this basicly Truerange AI 2 (with additions)?

I mean allot avoided it because of bugs/too hardcore balance, so im guessing this is a more structured controlable new version of it right?

Tried this on some simple missions wher theres a large gap between us and 8 teams of enemy and Friendly simply moving to attack.

The firefight lasted at least 30 mins more than normal which was great. Prone and moving is great now with more sluggish turns, that really does feel better. Slower anims actually makes running and watching running look more like "running" that bots on speed.

All movement and speed seems to me much better at this slower rate, I was a bit worried about this at first. Its also makes you plan your moves under fire, as you now realise you cant just sprint on a dime out of harms way too easily.

ROF and Recoil is much more hardcore now, I really had to knuckle down on aim and work my fire lines with this to get good shots in, very nice. Some might not like it but for me it was much more focus to be used with it.

The only thing is full auto use, I do find AI team running out of ammo pretty fast and never really ending firing, like they are on an ammo wasting spree, not sure what could be tweaked with that in mind. Mind you it made me and my team fall back a number of times to pick up ammo, and cover ourselves under fire which was nice to have (using smoke and DM view block), so maybe its not all a bad thing.

All in all, I like this ALOT. Felt like the firefights were more realistic, debatable on the ammo use but not a killer.

Great work.

Summing up :

Things that are a bit odd :

1. Spotting happens too much, IE: I told 2 AI team members to flank they got up under heavy fire, only to take time to get binoculars out and look the other way!? They seem to do this action too much.

2. Ammo usage is a "bit" much with the autofire.

(I am using with other mods so it might just be my setup BTW).

notworthy.gif

Great mod.

Have a big BUG. TrueGameplay-Weapon-MissileControlAndStability v1.0 does not work well. I tried to fire TOW, enemies to 1000 metres away, and the missile was crazy, 10 shots 0 impacts.

The flight is not erratic, is absolutely crazy.

And a council. -- NEW visual effect when rolling is unnecessary and very annoying. Rolling on the floor, disorienting correctly, in Armed Assault, but let's vision for black do not make any sense.

Sorry for my english.

Quote[/b] ]And a council. -- NEW visual effect when rolling is unnecessary and very annoying. Rolling on the floor, disorienting correctly, in Armed Assault, but let's vision for black do not make any sense.

I second this (forgot to post about it above) ... I feel maybe it should blur (if that could be scripted) or if it does go black, make its opacity 50 percent, not pure black. Its makes you think you have been hit, because some other mods use this effect when hit or bleeding.

I also like to add, thanks for the modular design, for a moment I though I could remove this, maybe split fatigue with the roll blindess as its own pbo?

Wow this is great for server AI to have too. Well done.

Quote[/b] ]- Increased rate of fire (AI will engage at a faster pace and they will use burst/full-auto mode around and up to 300m).

As per my earlier post, could there be a way to change this for personal pref, say maybe a "dta" external variable range setting or something like that at all?

I prefer my team AI to not be so hot on the rounds/auto so much. Its kind of like they are in constant suppress mode otherwise. Some good one-shot firing in balance would be good / and not be so heavy on ammo supply.

how does this compare to 6th sense system. They have many of the same items. Also I would use Mandos missiles instead of the missile component here.

I've just been playing warfare and I think the switching to pistol and rifle transitions are still a little bit slow. Could they be sped up a little bit?

how does this compare to 6th sense system. They have many of the same items. Also I would use Mandos missiles instead of the missile component here.

Well I turned off those components to try, think of this liek TrueRange AI but not so much, it seems to me much like 6th sense but more variables taken into consideration so its not entirely a mass shootout no matter what.

I can say that this makes firefights longer and more intense for sure. Range is more than 6th sense but not so much that its unrealistic, in fact when I returned back to 6th sense on the same mission I was testing it seemed far too close before anyone would take a shot. And unlike truerange AI it doesn't seem like your completely shafted and its game over too soon.

I do have my configs balanced with AI accuracy and also you have the value for the team settings in editor so it can be tweaked more.

With other changes over all it does what its says on the tin, makes you plan better, study aim more, and plan moves (as you know you can just sprint like a madman out of harms way to easy).

@mrcash2009,

-Thanks, you’re the first one to really test and see the benefits in gameplay. The animation speeds, AI spotting/engagement,ect..

-Yes, AI will use burst and fullauto at closer ranges so they can burn out of ammo pretty fast. I could tone down the probability later on, but other then that there isn’t much I can do. You can use something like “Equipment AI†by Victor Fubar (“VFAIâ€), so AI will automatically rearm themselves of bodies. I haven’t used it much though.

-About the roll effect, a better solution was to do something with a camera, but I wasn’t able to do anything with that in time, so this was the 2nd best solution. There needs to be something, since you can’t keep your view pointed straight ahead with no disorientation when you roll. If this is something that is extremely bothersome, I think you might be used to rolling too much. I also have no plans on separating it into a different pbo at the moment.

-About the dta, not to my knowledge, but even if it was possibly, I don’t like using anything in the dta folder. Modders should try their best not to do anything in there.

@Legolasindar,

-Like I said, “TrueGameplay-Weapon-MissileControlAndStability†is VERY crude. Try not moving and aiming at the target with your crosshair. Speed and not aiming greatly affect missile stability and accuracy. If you don’t like, simply disable that pbo. It was something to not have you an AI lockon and fire when not even looking in the right direction. It’s a positive affect on gameplay in my eyes, even though its ridiculous at times.

-*copy/paste*About the roll effect, a better solution was to do something with a camera, but I wasn’t able to do anything with that in time, so this was the 2nd best solution. There needs to be something, since you can’t keep your view pointed straight ahead with no disorientation when you roll. If this is something that is extremely bothersome, I think you might be used to rolling too much.

@gunterlund,

-I use 6th Pack1, but I would advise not to use the 2 latest packs as they will conflict with the TrueGameplay-AI and Weapon-Sway portion. There is not reason to use Pack2 if you use this TGM pack. Although, if you want the suppression benefits from Pack3 but not the conflicting AI stuff, just make sure you run @TrueGameplayMods AFTER @SIX_Pack3, so that TGM will overwrite. That should work fine, I hope.

-If you use mando missiles, this is probably definitely not for you. Definitely don’t combine the two (Mando and TGM). I have no idea what would result from that, but I don’t think it would be pretty.

@ 456820,

-I already did and I like the speeds. No immediate plan on changing them.

Well I turned off those components to try, think of this liek TrueRange AI but not so much, it seems to me much like 6th sense but more variables taken into consideration so its not entirely a mass shootout no matter what.

I can say that this makes firefights longer and more intense for sure. Range is more than 6th sense but not so much that its unrealistic, in fact when I returned back to 6th sense on the same mission I was testing it seemed far too close before anyone would take a shot. And unlike truerange AI it doesn't seem like your completely shafted and its game over too soon.

I do have my configs balanced with AI accuracy and also you have the value for the team settings in editor so it can be tweaked more.

With other changes over all it does what its says on the tin, makes you plan better, study aim more, and plan moves (as you know you can just sprint like a madman out of harms way to easy).

Correct, this is a fixed/advanced/complete version or TrueRangeAI. There were A LOT of things changed/added/tweaked since the beta. The 6th stuff was based on the old beta and some things were tweaked afterward.

Quote[/b] ]I could tone down the probability later on, but other then that there isn’t much I can do.

Ref the full auto thing, this is all that would be needed not allot more.

As regards the roll effect, what about maybe as I said before not having it pure black and bringing its opacity down more? Just to obstruct view than blank it out, blanking it out gives the impression of blacking out which rolling doesn't really do.

Quote[/b] ]If this is something that is extremely bothersome, I think you might be used to rolling too much.

Im not sure what to say about that bit, but for now I will laugh  tounge2.gif Your mod introduces some heavy firefight long range action and rolling is too much? hehehe ... not when your getting tracers pinging infront of your nose its not LOL pistols.gif

This sounds like an excellent addition to the ArmA game smile_o.gif it just keeps getting better and better don't it? smile_o.gif

AI will use burst and fullauto at closer ranges so they can burn out of ammo pretty fast. I could tone down the probability later on, but other then that there isn’t much I can do.

Can the rate/probability of fire be influenced by the target distance? I think a slow rate of hassling fire from a distance would be preferable to units emptying their reserves at distance. This might lead to me using distance tactics to deplete the ammo of the enemy, knowing that they cannot reduce their rate of fire. biggrin_o.gif

But in any case, that's just my initial thoughts. I am eagerly looking forward to trying this out in my regular testing scenarios.

@rg7621

Great Mods.

I watched the whole Video and you are right it was great. You caught some really good scenes. The one that comes to mind is the Bufor Soldier coming around the building to meet the business end of a PK at close range. UGLY. It looked like a scene from a movie. Very Dramatic.

I can't wait to try this out with my Clan.

Thanks

Styxx

BTW, what camera addon/script did you use?

That's a good question, would love to know the trick for this to make my own missions and watch it unfold.

Can you separately download the soundmod used in this mod?

Quote[/b] ]-I already did and I like the speeds. No immediate plan on changing them.

Fair enough, but is there anychance you can tell me which are the rifle to pistol and pistol to rifle animations are in the config so I can alter them for my own use?