Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

can you make also a US minesweaper ?

if you mean a bomb suit on working on something rather simple for MIDF along with our trusty hobo EOD robot

@ J-GUID - Re: SpyCam - Hunters Idol IR 850ex+cs

Yeah bro, that looks cool! :D

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/402/juggernautminesweaper.jpg

Its not COD Juggernauts, its Russian minesweapers

You and me both know it's the actual juggernaut model from CoD-MW2.

20100521233433!Juggernaut_SpecOps.jpg

The Cypher I can't put my finger on. Looks like you got randomly gathered models.

We use Moution Capture for all parts of this model :cool:!

I do not believe you. Makes no difference anyway if you can use motion capture. The model is too clunky too fit with the arma character skeleton.

Edited by AlexVestin

We use Moution Capture for all parts of this model :cool:!

Mocap studio? I would imagine that would be a lot of $$$ for just moving the arms and spreading the legs.

Edited by Fox '09

Mocap studio? I would imagine that would be a lot of $$$ for just moving the arms and spreading the legs.

Fox '09' date=' $$$ is not main sense in life!

;)

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

AlexVestin, think how you wish!

You guys to mutch play in COD!!! :D :D :D

Edited by J-Guid

So, how about posting some hard facts then? A quick render of the UV map would be a start or even better - a wireframe shot straight from the viewport. No rendering involved, just a quick copy&paste job at your screen's native resolution will do.

Its obvious that its the same juggernaut model. There is absolutely no denying it.

Would you mind displaying the model with textures? Did you make this model?

Seeing as how less than a month ago I (and I'm sure many other people) got a message from him requesting that I make this model for him, I doubt that he was able to build a human model himself without outside help so quickly.

I would be wary here, but I would like to see how he answers.

Abs

Edited by Abs

Fox '09, $$$ is not main sense in life!

;)

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

that's besides the point, even if you're at a uni with an open mocap studio I don't see much point in creating a skeleton for the current model, then somehow messing around in a studio until the arms are in the arma skeleton position.

Either way - my question is why did you put the model in the call of duty t-pose as opposed to the arma t-pose? There's already a very similar model in COD so there isn't much use in you making your own and then porting it to COD.

I wish see how mutch shit you guys have inside self, I have awesome modeler, and great team now...

All other not have sence now!

Who send me a good screenshots of defuser, thanks we make models based on your screens.

Have a nice...

nobody is full of it, we're pointing out that you are using call of duty models and you need to own up to it at the least. if your "awesome modeler" claims to make the model, then I would like you to tell us who he is. If it is truly a very close remake of the call of duty models and nothing more then you have nothing to worry about.

I think it's disrespectful to the actual makers of the model that you are still pretending that it's yours or from your team.

Edited by Fox '09

Fox '09 Thanks!

This model is handmade be shure, we never 'copy-paste', that spoils personal self-esteem for myself! Who is modeler, its a secret dotay...

well if that the case, then perhaps showing a wireframe model screenshot and a textured one would't hurt now?

So you have a team of 3D artists that can whip up a copy of the MW2 Juggernaut, but are unable to supply you with the most simple model of a box with half a sphere on it. Who are you kidding, lad?

So you have a team of 3D artists that can whip up a copy of the MW2 Juggernaut, but are unable to supply you with the most simple model of a box with half a sphere on it. Who are you kidding, lad?

I think you, sir, just won the... whatever was going around here

241v.jpg

BTW, if some people are still not convinced, something else caught my eye: check the selection names.

jugj.jpg

ripped model is ripped

P.S. Lawyered

Coming up next after the break: Joel Emslie explains to you the true meaning of the word "Bazinga!". Stay tuned!

Edit: So the original thread doesn't get completetly forgotten:

1228110106pm_th.jpg

Something I've been doing for my community: A Wiesel 1 light airborne recon tank. The Germans use a handful of these to scout landing sites and stuff. The finished addon will contain the TOW launcher and 20mm machine-gun carriers as well.

And Yes, of course I did it all myself. :p

Edited by jagheterjan

awesome, there's not many small tanks for ArmA 2. I wonder if john cleese gave the tank its name though :p

@ About Juggernaut!

I will tear his ass for that the bases as a joke which turned out not true for you guys and me!

But realistic EOD equipment be realised, its true ;)!

HolyWar closed!

To Soul_Assasin, thanks for show me this!

Sometimes SHIT happens!

Edited by J-Guid

Seeing that model for some reason makes me think about the EOD robots which actually wouldn't be a bad edition to Arma2 with all the EOD mods. I wonder if the way you control the drone could be adapted to make a remote control EOD robot. Interesting.