Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

JSRS2.0 WIP Thread

What do you prefer? Stereo or 5.1 audio systems?  

305 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer? Stereo or 5.1 audio systems?

• Stereo (or Headphones)
    • 5.1 Audio System
    • Stereo due to TeamSpeak/ACRE

nlaw has guided missles?

BIS Realism maybe, in 2035, everything is possible then, its a good excuse (well done BIS :D)

LJ

Edited by LordJarhead

Nah its not a bug caused by JSRS since I never touched that config entry. You hear a lock without the mod?

No, so it's not caused by JSRS.

I just check the integrity of my game cache, and still no sound. Do you have a lock sound?

Edited by drloser

Are you perhaps using TMR? Because it removes lock on capability from the NLAW AFAIK.

Are you perhaps using TMR? Because it removes lock on capability from the NLAW AFAIK.

As he was saying that he can lock on but just hear no sounds I think there are no sounds in general. Didn't tested it though and I'm not sure if I COULD add sounds to their lock on system. But I'll try ;)

LJ

Face meets palm, I've been up all night and it really shows in my previous post. :o

Face meets palm, I've been up all night and it really shows in my previous post. :o

Hihi, no problem mate ;)

LJ

LJ apart from what already exists in the Alpha of JSRS, what exactly will be added in the full release?

Most weapons/vehicles/foley have been changed in JSRS, so what else is there to add (or will most changes be from a technical stand-point)?

Anticipating the full release :)

LJ apart from what already exists in the Alpha of JSRS, what exactly will be added in the full release?

Most weapons/vehicles/foley have been changed in JSRS, so what else is there to add (or will most changes be from a technical stand-point)?

Anticipating the full release :)

Trust me, it will be much better than what you have now.

I would keep you up all night pointing out all the differences JSRS2.0 brings to the game compared to the Alpha. So I could keep it short and just say: EVERYTHING!

So let me kinda explain what I mean!

JSRS Alpha is like the empty hull of a old fashion hot rod with nothing in it. JSRS2.0 will bring the paint job, the seats, the blown hemi, the sidepipes, the dragster wheels, the supersport suspension, the psychobilly music and the Custom Kulture Babes!

JSRS Alpha is like bare pizza dough with nothing on it. JSRS2.0 will add tomato sauce, salami, ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, tons of cheese, something to drink and the hottest woman in the world who would like to share this pizza with you, NAKED!

JSRS Alpha is like drinking without alcohol. JSRS2.0 will add the moonshine, bring all your friends, babes, music, fun and a lot of awesome moments you will LIKE to think back in your future!

Well, I guess you'll get my expression hehe. Thanks for staying patient guys! Running a difficult time since a few weeks and it changed a lot, for now and for the future -.- But JSRS2.0 is not dead!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for all the nice and kind words which are really helping me staying on this route so finish what has been started!!! THANKS!

LJ

Nice to reading this.

We say already than you are one of the best modders for Arma, with a little hope about you, we see always good things, with a huge hope we see the stars :p or not now we see the tomato sauce, salami, and more, it's nice also^^ :yay:

JSRS2 will have cars, pizza and alcohool? Sold!

JSRS Alpha is like the empty hull of a old fashion hot rod with nothing in it. JSRS2.0 will bring the paint job, the seats, the blown hemi, the sidepipes, the dragster wheels, the supersport suspension, the psychobilly music and the Custom Kulture Babes!

JSRS Alpha is like bare pizza dough with nothing on it. JSRS2.0 will add tomato sauce, salami, ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, tons of cheese, something to drink and the hottest woman in the world who would like to share this pizza with you, NAKED!

JSRS Alpha is like drinking without alcohol. JSRS2.0 will add the moonshine, bring all your friends, babes, music, fun and a lot of awesome moments you will LIKE to think back in your future!

LJ

Oh my god. With marketing skills like that you should be selling JSRS for £50+ not giving it away for free!!! Now that is how you sell a mod!!

Haha, no kidding. Glad to hear that the Alpha is far from all of what we will be getting...not that the Alpha isn't already a great start!

Can't wait for this! Early Christmas present, I hope...? ;)

I hope all the nice food will include loud gunshots of soldiers firing weapons in 1-6m distance :)

Oh my god. With marketing skills like that you should be selling JSRS for £50+ not giving it away for free!!! Now that is how you sell a mod!!

I would pay.

Jarhead hats verdient :D

@ Jarhead: I am in trouble with your JSRS Addon and the editor:

I save a mission in my editor without JSRS 2.0. If i disable JSRS and want to load the same mission in the editor, i get an error: Can´t load because of wheeled/apc2 is missing...". Is that error a known issue??

Now i have to delete all vehicles with JSRS in my mission, which i can´t open without JSRS.

thats very bad...?!

I would keep you up all night pointing out all the differences JSRS2.0 brings to the game compared to the Alpha. So I could keep it short and just say: EVERYTHING!

So let me kinda explain what I mean!

Well, I guess you'll get my expression hehe. Thanks for staying patient guys! Running a difficult time since a few weeks and it changed a lot, for now and for the future -.- But JSRS2.0 is not dead!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for all the nice and kind words which are really helping me staying on this route so finish what has been started!!! THANKS!

LJ

This explanation is as empty and infuriatingly tantalizing as any one of your own analogies.

I didn't got the reference with the "Pizza"..but it worked just fine with the "Alcohol" :)

Do your best man.We are counting on you.. ;)

@ Jarhead: I am in trouble with your JSRS Addon and the editor:

I save a mission in my editor without JSRS 2.0. If i disable JSRS and want to load the same mission in the editor, i get an error: Can´t load because of wheeled/apc2 is missing...". Is that error a known issue??

Now i have to delete all vehicles with JSRS in my mission, which i can´t open without JSRS.

thats very bad...?!

Open up the mission.sqm file and remove the two references to jsrs at the top of the file.

LJ are you giving the T-100 / T-80UM2 / Black Eagle / Obyekt 640 gas turbine or turbo-diesel engine sounds? AFAIK The first prototype had the GTD-1250 gas turbine engine, which would have been replaced with the GTD-1400 for production models. The story goes that the Armor Directorate was so displeased by the performance of earlier T-80 tanks turbine engines that the entire Black Eagle project was cancelled, at which time the designers fruitlessly proposed fitting the tank with the same diesel engine the T-80UD uses. So both engine types are viable for the tank.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently redesigning the tank's engine for my AIS mod and it would be cool if my engine fitted your sounds. Please let me know.

LJ are you giving the T-100 / T-80UM2 / Black Eagle / Obyekt 640 gas turbine or turbo-diesel engine sounds? AFAIK The first prototype had the GTD-1250 gas turbine engine, which would have been replaced with the GTD-1400 for production models. The story goes that the Armor Directorate was so displeased by the performance of earlier T-80 tanks turbine engines that the entire Black Eagle project was cancelled, at which time the designers fruitlessly proposed fitting the tank with the same diesel engine the T-80UD uses. So both engine types are viable for the tank.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently redesigning the tank's engine for my AIS mod and it would be cool if my engine fitted your sounds. Please let me know.

Heavy (turbo) diesel engines for the T100 Varsuk. ;) Though I'm not sure if those would fit your needs mate! :)

LJ

Thanks for the information. :) That fits me perfectly because I'm already testing my diesel engine for the tank ingame.

Thanks for the information. :) That fits me perfectly because I'm already testing my diesel engine for the tank ingame.

Hehe, ok coo, nice to hear then ;)

LJ

Thanks for working on such awesomeness to improve our game man. We all highly appreciate it!