Sign in to follow this  
ATP Arma 2 OA Fan

British OverHaul Mod ---- Recruiting.

Claims to be from UK, but grammar is horrible.

Claims to be 20, and going to business trip...

Claims to have artists and modellers, but no results to be seen here.

Do you people smell that? :j:

I'm 29.

I am a lazy typer.

Cant expect things like the clap of your hands.

Time is essential for this mod keep hating son.

In Other News Regarding the Mod a new Video reveal Trailer is in (WIP) But i must prepare for my work now so i will see you all sometime in 4 weeks.

Once my Mod Goes Beta Version I will Destroy you.

THATS A BIG PROMISE.

BOM WILL BE KNOWN ALL THIS TALK IS USELESS YOU MUST NOW GIVE IT TIME.

Edited by ATP Arma 2 OA Fan

Claims to be from UK, but grammar is horrible.

Claims to be 20, and going to business trip...

Claims to have artists and modellers, but no results to be seen here.

Do you people smell that? :j:

Tortillas? :p

Yummy... You have official permission to grab a piece of my signature :p

EDIT: ATP, you shouldn't make promises you know you can't keep. And what do you mean by: "Once my Mod Goes Beta Version I will Destroy you"

What on earth is wrong with you? :/

Edited by Kristian
epic saucemaster 2000

Ok lads, you've voiced your concerns about the legitimacy of the mod, but can't you just let it drop? If you haven't got anything constructive to add to the thread then why bother posting?

@ATP ArmA 2 OA Fan: Good luck with the mod, I can only echo the sentiments of some others by suggesting to start small. New loadscreens and menu music are a good way to begin in my opinion.

I see now, I apologise for any insult/offence or harm I have caused. :p I also apologise for posting useless, non consturctive feedback. I will in future think more of what I post.

Edited by Kristian

he says this is the nicest community..... yet he PMs inflamatory statements to my team members touting the greatness of his non existing mod.

have fun on your short stay in these forums.

real goals/mod or not

saying you will destroy us will lower support from the people you need for support

addon makers

without us youll have no mod

and trust me

youll make an a**e of yourself

If you haven't got anything constructive to add to the thread then why bother posting?

Sage advice.

he says this is the nicest community..... yet he PMs inflamatory statements to my team members touting the greatness of his non existing mod.

Abusive PMs should be forwarded to a moderator.

We'll see where this mod goes, A full British mod is my dream but I'm not getting my hopes up.

We'll see where this mod goes, A full British mod is my dream but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Oh dont worry, there is at least one british mod active. I mean a real one, I think they even released something already. (On the other hand I might confuse it with several separate addon makers)

There is a lot of British stuff out now, at least enough to create believable scenarios. You got RKSL, PUKF and StalkerGBs units.

There is a lot of British stuff out now, at least enough to create believable scenarios. You got RKSL, PUKF and StalkerGBs units.

Well there you go. Maybe he should try join one of these mods instead of making another one.

Well there you go. Maybe he should try join one of these mods instead of making another one.

No he can't. You see, hes making complete british army/marines/commandos, and gameplay elements. He can't join a team that allready partially done the job. Another reason why he can't join a team, because he is a Mod "dev", telling other people what to do, but don't do anything by himself. I really don't see how this mod will go forward, but nevermind that, if he gets a team toghetter, and shows some progress, then why not. Another UK mod among others :)

Yes I know PUKF have done guns and a few vehicles, STALKERGB has done infantry, and RSKL have done more. I don't isolate my self from the mods section of this forum, but I would like a full mod where everything is put together.

After 7 pages why are people still continuing to put him down, If he wants to do it he can do it.

I for one will welcome any british kit. It doesnt matter if there are 5 different versions of whatever he makes. he wants to do it, he wants to share it with the community, so let him do it, ITs going to make no difference to what other people are going to do.

Would you please let it be?

If one wants to mod something, i am sure he is allowed to. Even if it is something that has already been done 1000 times before. He does it for himself before anything else.

The guys, although i am certain he never ever modded something in his life, or did anything related to it (models, textures, configs, scripts) for this game or any other, and his skill are nil, wants to start a project. Is it your head that'll be banging into issues?

He never said it will be done in 2days, he said he'll put something on the table in about 2 years. Maybe he is a fast learner and he has the time. Who knows.

And what if he doesn't do anything but coordinate the others? Is it his fault that other are willing to chip in on this one?

Fact is, 90% of the ppl trolling this thread have never done a single addon for this game or other, and know just as much about this as ATP lad does. I find that funny.

Stop picking on the poor sod for now i'd say

Since the thread starter has been banned for his numerous abusive and insulting PMs and visitor messages I see no reason to keep this thread any longer.