Shouldn't this be @ mission editing forum?

Anyways, new ones are the environmental and effects modules I think, and you can control them with variables to determine what they do I think.

new Ambient Civillian module spawns civillians and this time they actually discuss

with eachother.

There are more, just can't remember them atm.

new Ambient Civillian module spawns civillians and this time they actually discuss

with eachother.

I didn't notice this, just tried it out very cool feature. :)

I noticed that when I put down all of the ambient civilian modules, there were actually cars/vehicles/bicycles driving around on the roads.

Epic!

I noticed that when I put down all of the ambient civilian modules, there were actually cars/vehicles/bicycles driving around on the roads!

They drive around? :O

I did not notice that

They drive around? :O

I did not notice that

Yup! Load up takistan, place all of the ambient civvy modules, (vehicles, civilians, etc), and then stand on a road or drive around. I have encountered bicycles, cars, trucks, loads of things :)

Is the "Simple Support Module" New? never noticed it before and now i can call in Artillery,Airstrikes,mortar bombardments,ammo drops ect just by placing it down :O

Can't believe i've been using scripts when i could of just placed this down!

Is the "Simple Support Module" New? never noticed it before and now i can call in Artillery,Airstrikes,mortar bombardments,ammo drops ect just by placing it down :O

Can't believe i've been using scripts when i could of just placed this down!

Its new

I noticed that when I put down all of the ambient civilian modules, there were actually cars/vehicles/bicycles driving around on the roads.

Epic!

I was testing this out, driving around could not find anyone driving around... i was just about to quit when i looked to my right and saw a car driving! :yay:

i tried to catch him up in my tractor, did not happen.

There is an ambient civilian traffic addon released by someone whose tag is 'JTD'. Yeah thats all i can remember. :p

I was testing this out, driving around could not find anyone driving around... i was just about to quit when i looked to my right and saw a car driving! :yay:

i tried to catch him up in my tractor, did not happen.

Haha, silly tractors! :D

I love Bohemia Interactive SO much!!!

Is there a way to make the Simple Support Module only show one option (ie: Air Support) like in the campaign? And all the other options are blured out?

Is there a way to make the Simple Support Module only show one option (ie: Air Support) like in the campaign? And all the other options are blured out?

I bet there is but asking or searching in the mission editing section of the forum would probably find it quicker for you.

I don't know why I posted in "General".:rolleyes: Could one of our beloved moderators please move it to the editing section?

Great news about these modules I'll have to try them out today! So what exactly do the new effect and environment modules do?

This is all I see when I follow the instructions here to create a working SecOps module. There's no transport option and there's no way to accept nor decline SecOps from the radio or Communication menu. What must I do? Thank you for your time. :)

[iG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l385/JuggernautOfWar/ArmA2OA2010-07-0814-07-55-65.png[/img] >100kb

Edited by Placebo

It looks buggy to me. When i request an air-strike an A10 comes in, dives to the target but releases no ordinance. It then just constantly circles.

The others work apart from requesting more troops.

Umm ^^ a10 dropped bombs for me, also the troops work fine with U.S and even Russia. for Takistan no troops drop though... just parachutes

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

snip

For some reason you cannot accept or decline when you use the simple support module with the secop... remove the simple support module and you will be able to accept the missions. :)

Umm ^^ a10 dropped bombs for me, also the troops work fine with U.S and even Russia. for Takistan no troops drop though... just parachutes

What modules are using to get support troops airstrike etc? Do i have to do anything other than drop the module and sync it to me ?

What are u doing for the ambient civilian modules, just sync them to me?

What modules are using to get support troops airstrike etc? Do i have to do anything other than drop the module and sync it to me ?

What are u doing for the ambient civilian modules, just sync them to me?

You do not need to sync them... just place the "Simple Support Module" for Artillery, Airstrikes etc... same with ambient civilians just place them down.

worked for me.

Edit: if you wish to use the secOp manager for missions you must sync that one to the player though. :)

Edited by Cossack8559

For some reason you cannot accept or decline when you use the simple support module with the secop... remove the simple support module and you will be able to accept the missions. :)

I tried that at first, but then I don't get a radio.

I tried that at first, but then I don't get a radio.

Well, i just placed my self down as a rifleman and waited for them to offer a mission then i was able to accept or reject.

You do not need to sync them... just place the "Simple Support Module" for Artillery, Airstrikes etc... same with ambient civilians just place them down.

worked for me.

Edit: if you wish to use the secOp manager for missions you must sync that one to the player though. :)

I'm a little confused on what would i use the secop manager for, if i want the player to get random missions during a mission?

I'm a little confused on what would i use the secop manager for, if i want the player to get random missions during a mission?

If you are playing around in the Editor, You can place your self down as a tank,Infantry squad etc and with the Secop Manager you get given little missions to do.

Yeah the secops module creates sidemissions around you meanwhile you are playing a main mission.

regards