Sign in to follow this  
konyo

A319 & A320 v1.2 Release

Yes i suppose it is rather rude but maybe say "Hello i am an entrepeneur modder and i have decided to attempt porting a plane over from ARMA and i would like some help making it usable. I have all the models and textures i just need some help making it usable on peoples computers, where it causes a CTD (Crash to Desktop) for the people who try it at the moment. If you are not too busy and maybe have a spare moment can you guide me in how to fix a few things and release the plane without any bugs, I heard you are the best to ask and apparently all your planes are awesome!" or something like that...if they are kind they will help if not...make something else...maybe a few warships...we need some of them ;)

Hmmm.. ill give it a few more days to see if anyone else wants to help, if not ill message a few people.

Edited by konyo

I'll help :p just tell me what to do and i'll get back to you when i've learnt how to use all the stuff i will need to use such as Oxygen and that :p

No idea and GNAT's tutorials on youtube dont help cos he wont answer my question. :(

I'll help :p just tell me what to do and i'll get back to you when i've learnt how to use all the stuff i will need to use such as Oxygen and that :p

No idea and GNAT's tutorials on youtube dont help cos he wont answer my question. :(

The modeling is all done, its the errors im getting within the model.cfg file, and i dont know how to solve it. Plus its has a big black box on the front underside of the plane, and i dont know whats causing it :confused: Even though i made a addon from scratch in Oxygen 2 before, i dont know whats causing this black box? Ahh.. I might just release it as a work in progress, and let people finish it.

Hi konyo,

Why we didn't have any news?

:/

The projects at a hault at the moment. I dont have the skill to complete this on my own :( However i might get round to releasing a version that will fix the CTD. It wont be perfect but it will fix the crash which is the most important thing :)

Edited by konyo

Ive been working on this project all morning. I started the whole model again to get a fresh start which has now removed the errors i was getting with the beta. So now its working fully without a CTD im now releasing the first stable version (v1.1) So heres the download link.

A319mpa & A320mpa Version 1.1

Download!

Version 1.1 Changelog

Fixed : CTD With patch 1.07.

Fixed : 50% fixed Geo Lod for A319 Wreck model.

New : Wreck model layout.

Improved : Model.cfg re-worked.

Sorry for such the late delay on this version, i hope its worth it :p

Enjoy ;)

Edited by konyo

Oh,Brother, I've been waiting for this.

Only...when I want to extract it says the file is corrupt.Is it just me?

Oh,Brother, I've been waiting for this.

Only...when I want to extract it says the file is corrupt.Is it just me?

Maybe a failed download? You could always try DLing it again, I've had problems like that before, and re-DLing fixed the problem.

Nope...downloaded 3 times...same error.

No sweat, I'll wait for a mirror.

Hmm sorry it must be my download server then, not excatly the best :( Hopefully ArmA holic will mirror it soon.

Same here :(

Error when un-zipping.

Only "cabine.pbo" available as well as Read Me and Changelog Files.

Same here :(

Error when un-zipping.

Only "cabine.pbo" available as well as Read Me and Changelog Files.

It was an error on my download server. Ive replaced the file and you should be able to extract it now.

Edited by konyo

No ctd, it work !

Perfect mod, konyo!

Thankyou. Glad you like it :)

V1.2 Released. Check 1st post for details :)

Hello Konyo :)

I apologize for my English.:j:

I always thought this addon very well, except the side unreal weapons on the wings.

You would also be possible to release a version unarmed.;)

Thank you.

Hello Konyo :)

I apologize for my English.:j:

I always thought this addon very well, except the side unreal weapons on the wings.

You would also be possible to release a version unarmed.;)

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. That project is already in the making as a Civilian version :p Shouldnt be that long to wait :)

This is very nice, a good update, however I've found that the German and Italian A320's both have a problem, this being that the gunner proxie appears to be sitting through the roof of the cockpit, so that his Torso and head are outside.

Could I also suggest an Unlivered military version?

This is very nice, a good update, however I've found that the German and Italian A320's both have a problem, this being that the gunner proxie appears to be sitting through the roof of the cockpit, so that his Torso and head are outside.

Could I also suggest an Unlivered military version?

Glad you like the update :) And ohh ok thanks for the feedback i will look into this and see what i can do :D A unlivered military version? What colour do you have in mind? Just plane gray with no logos etc?