Sign in to follow this  
konyo

A319 & A320 v1.2 Release

Well, Konyo, I´m running 1.05 and have the same problem as everybody here...

Hmmm, since when do commercial airliners have missiles? Also, lovely release!

Well, Konyo, I´m running 1.05 and have the same problem as everybody here...
Well it doesn't have any matter if it's 1.05 or 1.07.

It's a file destination problem !

I just installed my 1.07 patch, and tried the A319 & A320, and it works perfectly on my machine :confused: So it cant be the patch. Make sure when you are running the addon, you have both 'a319mpa.pbo' & 'cabine.pbo' together in the addon's folder? Also, those of you who are getting crash to desktop, what mods are you running? ACE, OA ect?

I have both installed in my mod folder just running it with various other mods. WarFX. UKF. BWmod. RKSL etc

CTD was caused by German A320. There was an error message, but I don't recall what it said, believe it was similar to what other users have posted. Not currently running any mods, and had both pbo's added.

I don't believe it's tied to 1.05/1.07 either, as I had reinstalled the game and patched up to 1.05 and continue to experience that same issue.

Is the .p3d the same for all three versions or do each have a separate one? I noticed that unpacking a pbo can sometimes corrupt the .p3d where it will not load in game as in this case.

I have both installed in my mod folder just running it with various other mods. WarFX. UKF. BWmod. RKSL etc

Hmm ok, so its not the mods either :confused: as proved in the post below.

CTD was caused by German A320. There was an error message, but I don't recall what it said, believe it was similar to what other users have posted. Not currently running any mods, and had both pbo's added.
I don't believe it's tied to 1.05/1.07 either, as I had reinstalled the game and patched up to 1.05 and continue to experience that same issue.

Is the .p3d the same for all three versions or do each have a separate one? I noticed that unpacking a pbo can sometimes corrupt the .p3d where it will not load in game as in this case.

Ok, it must be the way im packing it, ill start from scratch & pack a new one, and open the pbo and trying starting if different ways. All p3d are different for the plane models.

Could we play this in Multiplayer?

Not yet, still a few bugs on multiplayer

Ive been working on updating the addon, and so far ive managed to fix the following.

- Removed 'Radar Jammer'

- Changed faction from 'EADS' to 'USMC'

- Fixed exterior & interior camera view

& im working on fixing the CTD at the moment. But I dont have a release date planned for the 1st stable version at the moment, as theres still a few things left to do, but it will be soon-ish :D

Wesley;1693011']i can put it down in the editor but when i actually get in the game its not there...

Yeh working on an updated fix, should be released soonish

EDIT : What models causing you this problem?

Edited by konyo

Heres what happened to me- i Loaded UTES and stuck a plane (not playable/not player) and a rifleman down

for each model i got no error message in the game but it CTD

If you are a pilot of an aircraft then it says "Cannot open object (planes name)/(planes name).p3d which in my case as i was in the EADS a319 MPA (fr) was "Cannot open object a319mpa/a319mpa.p3d

Edited by bigcheese
realised something

Heres what happened to me- i Loaded UTES and stuck a plane (not playable/not player) and a rifleman down

for each model i got no error message in the game but it CTD

If you are a pilot of an aircraft then it says "Cannot open object (planes name)/(planes name).p3d which in my case as i was in the EADS a319 MPA (fr) was "Cannot open object a319mpa/a319mpa.p3d

Yeh not to sure why, think its routed wrong. I got a few other peoples i need fixing with the cfg, but i simply cant finish it, i dont know to to model to fix the things its got wrong. Im trying but making slow progress. Ill look into this though :)

you have any idea when this updated fix will be out Konyo?
there was no plane models in the pbo
any update?

Ermm.. Dont know, waiting for a solution on how to fix something. Ill release a update to fix the CTD tomorrow, which hopefully fixes the missing models too

is it tommorrow yet? COS I WANT THIS PLANE NOW! :p

Theres too many errors codes to fix still & i honestly dont know whats causing them. So if anyone out there wants to help me/take this off me? I be very grateful :) Just need to get this finished and released now. Because i simply dont have the patience for this project anymore.

Edited by konyo

Ask GNAT or SARMAT very very nicely to help you...they make awesome planes :D

Ask GNAT or SARMAT very very nicely to help you...they make awesome planes :D

Nah Gnat helped me enough with this project, so cant bug him again with it. And Sarmat, well isant it a bit rude asking if they can take this project of my hands, because i dont want it anymore? :confused:

Yes i suppose it is rather rude but maybe say "Hello i am an entrepeneur modder and i have decided to attempt porting a plane over from ARMA and i would like some help making it usable. I have all the models and textures i just need some help making it usable on peoples computers, where it causes a CTD (Crash to Desktop) for the people who try it at the moment. If you are not too busy and maybe have a spare moment can you guide me in how to fix a few things and release the plane without any bugs, I heard you are the best to ask and apparently all your planes are awesome!" or something like that...if they are kind they will help if not...make something else...maybe a few warships...we need some of them ;)