Sign in to follow this  
konyo

A319 & A320 v1.2 Release

I think he means like the set texture command so you can make your own textures for the aircraft with out making a new config for it. This would satisfy lots of people and keep request to you at a minimum.

About the weapons :

The A319 MPA is fully equipped for anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare including offensive and strike capabilities. The aircraft can carry a variety of weapons internally and on wing-pylons.

The internal bomb bay has the capacity for eight weapon stations which allow the launching of torpedoes, depth charges, mines and other ASW weaponry.

Four under-wing stations which provide A319 MPA with the capability of launching missile attacks on naval or land targets.

The aircraft is equipped with a complete self-protection suite including radar, missile or laser warning systems fully integrated with a decoy dispenser and, optionally, a directed infrared countermeasures (DIRCM) system providing protection against IR-guided missiles.

Source : Airbus Military.com

So 4 under-wing stations will be OK and of course it's a bit difficult to add an internal bay, but have a look at the work done by granQ on the ArmA Be32.

Edited by Old Bear

Thanks for the info and the post Old Bear.Interesting facts.Less weps capacity just means more sorties which means more fun.:)

Do you like the way it flies m8?

Glad you like the update :) And ohh ok thanks for the feedback i will look into this and see what i can do :D A unlivered military version? What colour do you have in mind? Just plane gray with no logos etc?

Yes, exactly that...........

:)

+1 on that, unmarked opens up all kinds of ideas on missions, PMC, etc.

Thanks

About the weapons :

Source : Airbus Military.com

So 4 under-wing stations will be OK and of course it's a bit difficult to add an internal bay, but have a look at the work done by granQ on the ArmA Be32.

Ok thanks Old Bear i will keep this in mind. Funny enough it dose already have a bomb bay already modeled into the A319 which the original Author made from ArmA. Its just not been animated into ArmA 2. So could finish that job up :P

+1 on that, unmarked opens up all kinds of ideas on missions, PMC, etc.

Thanks

Ok, will do this in new release & will also give it hidden selection so people can re-skin it to what they want :D

Hey man this is coming along nicely.... I noticed the engines are transparent though :P... Will test some more with this... But yeah thats the main thing I noticed...

Hey man this is coming along nicely.... I noticed the engines are transparent though :P... Will test some more with this... But yeah thats the main thing I noticed...

Thanks mate, will look into an update for it soon been busy with few other projects.

Just a small note regarding the transparent engines. Do you know which variant you was using? Fr/Gr/Lt?

Yup just checked.... It the german and Italian ones... Also in those two the co pilot is floating about 2ft from his seat with his head trapped in the roof console.....

works perfectly on my game.

but it does say that it cant find a texture but when i have a look around the aircraft i dont see anything wrong.

Yup just checked.... It the german and Italian ones... Also in those two the co pilot is floating about 2ft from his seat with his head trapped in the roof console.....

Ok thanks mate. Will look into that :)

works perfectly on my game.

but it does say that it cant find a texture but when i have a look around the aircraft i dont see anything wrong.

Do you know what the error message says?

Will help narrow the search down :)

This addon features both A319 and 320 MPAs, so I wonder, does A320 MPA variant exist, and which countries use (or may use in future?) either 319 or 320 MPAs?

this is what it says: cannot load texture cabine\textures\map.paa.

Ok thanks, you do have the cabine.pbo in the same addon folder you have the A319.pbo in?

This addon features both A319 and 320 MPAs, so I wonder, does A320 MPA variant exist, and which countries use (or may use in future?) either 319 or 320 MPAs?

Ill have to have a look into it. This is the info i got "Several other countries – including Australia, Canada and France – have expressed interest in the aircraft proposed to India, and will likely be offered a similar solution based on an A320mpa"

So, firstly A319 MPA was designed for India, and then some other countries expressed their interest in the common plane based on 320 model? Am I correct?

So, firstly A319 MPA was designed for India, and then some other countries expressed their interest in the common plane based on 320 model? Am I correct?

Yes that's correct :)

i think Australia just reveived a A320 from spains defence force

Ill have to re-search it up. Im planning to do a model where you can add you own liveries on them after ive finished updating a few other projects. So that should cover this soon :)

Edited by konyo

Version 1.3 Release, check first page for changelog and download link :)