Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios BMD-2 v.1.6 (UPDATED)

The RHS BMD-2 pack has been updated to version 1.6 for ArmA2: Combined Operations (is not compatible with ArmA2 or Operation Arrowhead by themselves). The following things have been fixed and added:

- Gunner sticking out from the bottom of the vehicle fixed.

- Added thermal maps

- Added night vision optics

- Added PZU-8 sight

- Added weapon zeroing

The sights/NVG can be switched using NUM+/-.

Also the license agreement has been changed. Please refer to the readme for further details. Enjoy

DOWNLOAD (tnx to armaholic)

RHS BMD-2 PACK 1.6

REQUIRED

RHS DECALS 1.1 and up (not updated in this release)

The RHS BMD-2 pack has been updated to version 1.6 for ArmA2: Combined Operations (is not compatible with ArmA2 or Operation Arrowhead by themselves). The following things have been fixed and added:

- Gunner sticking out from the bottom of the vehicle fixed.

- Added thermal maps

- Added night vision optics

- Added PZU-8 sight

- Added weapon zeroing

The sights/NVG can be switched using NUM+/-.

Also the license agreement has been changed. Please refer to the readme for further details. Enjoy

DOWNLOAD (tnx to armaholic)

RHS BMD-2 PACK 1.6

REQUIRED

RHS DECALS 1.1 and up (not updated in this release)

Hi I'm running just A2. Does this mean I should only download v1.5? If so, does this not mean that I missing out on all the fixes listed above?

Hi I'm running just A2. Does this mean I should only download v1.5? If so, does this not mean that I missing out on all the fixes listed above?

Yes you need 1.5. Dont worry about the fixes as they are only useful if you have CO.

@Soul Assassin: thanks to your reply I realise that your BTR-70 mod isn't a replacement. mod, how about this one?

This one? Meaning the BMD?

No, it's not a replacement mod neither. There's by far nothing in the stock A2 or OA armory that it could replace. ;)