Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

what about sticking with the original idea of regular marines ? :P

Agreed.

could do both... the only real difference is the vest model and helmet. might as well finish the marsocs because the SPC is already modeled

i'm leaning towards original marines.. too many special forces in the armaverse. plus, a2 already has some good looking force recons. right now, the biggest issue with these guys is the named selections and weighing. there is stretching occurring on the chest and back of the model when he is holding a weapons.. hopefully it can be resolved soon.

i really like those pics laqueesha. they're quite, awesome. gave me a little bit of motivation. hopefully, i can fix the weighing issue i'm having so this project can continue.

so, i was bored.. and i decided to mess around with some stuff. i've had several people ask me about bdu troops so i decided to try it. seeing as the marines aren't going anywhere because of the weighing issue. and this is what i came up with...

http://binkowski.armaholic.eu/wip/bored.jpg

and yes, before you all start complaining it's for fun. it's not supposed to represent a certain era or anything like that. i'm just making these because people have asked for them, plus i like the look of bdu. yes, he has an ACH, FLC, ALICE gear, and a BDU jacket that has shoulder pockets. do i care? no. does he look cool, yes.

so, i was bored.. and i decided to mess around with some stuff. i've had several people ask me about bdu troops so i decided to try it. seeing as the marines aren't going anywhere because of the weighing issue. and this is what i came up with...

http://binkowski.armaholic.eu/wip/bored.jpg

and yes, before you all start complaining it's for fun. it's not supposed to represent a certain era or anything like that. i'm just making these because people have asked for them, plus i like the look of bdu. yes, he has an ACH, FLC, ALICE gear, and a BDU jacket that has shoulder pockets. do i care? no. does he look cool, yes.

Looks awesome, as i've said before the overall look of it is great. It will easily become a favorite for those of us who have been wanting something nice and classic style Woodland for Lingor. Guess my one question to ask is is there a place for the squad logos to be seen on the side of his arm?

yeah it's not gonna happen.

I wish this wasn't true, i'm still a dire fan of them. :(

hey bink what ever happened to those 75th rangers you started a while back? i last heard it was a private beta and then i havent seen anything since :'(

hey bink what ever happened to those 75th rangers you started a while back? i last heard it was a private beta and then i havent seen anything since :'(

rangers are pretty well dead. rhodseys got some good ones that are coming out soon. i really want to finish the USMC guys but i need to get the named selections fixed. in the mean time.. i've been busy.. enjoy the following tease.

NOT.

Edited by Binkowski

Why do they all look like they are higher than a 767? :D

because they have multicam on.