Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

All I really have to say is you are doing an incredible job. Keep up the d**n good work. OOH RAH

nice job. Ya it is all ur shadows that are screwed. Other ppl had same problem. I think there is a soulution in Avonlady's Faq.

Where do u live in canada?

just one thing ... can you , instead of using hypersnap or what it is called , use the 'print screen' button on your keyboard to take the screenshot ? the image quality is alot better that way imho...

Your working on a Lynx now! Cool, whats next biggrin.gif

BTW, do you mind if I post some of the screen shots as news?

If i knew how to do stuff like that, id make a

HH-60H "Seals Special" Chopper

a Slightly modified Uh-60 with moved Pods

ent-minex.jpg

How about, an AH-6 littlebird:

oh6-001.gif

Could be east to make with the Kiowa model?

problem with shadows the prob with shadows is he is running in 16bit i think if i run mine in 16bit it looks the same.

Hey great work man! Would you plz send me a beta version of your choppers??? And if somebody please send me this other huey cuz the link is dead!

Thanks maybe i got some nice modells or retextured untis for ya just ask me! biggrin.gif

The reason why your shadows are screwed is this, your shadows LOD setting is too high. Start the game by using OFP preferences exe and change the Shadows LOD to 0.005, that should help a lot. Nice choppers btw smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suddy @ April 14 2002,09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey great work man! Would you plz send me a beta version of your choppers??? And if somebody please send me this other huey cuz the link is dead!

Thanks maybe i got some nice modells or retextured untis for ya just ask me! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The links not dead, just the iB code is screwy:

www.ixxuss.de/Huey.zip

Copy and paste it into your browser.

right im awake after not enough sleep, that hh-60h would be easy, i still havent heard back from fliper so i can do another helicopter while im waiting, i was going to try the mi-17 with the rear door removed as that looked pretty cool, but im not sure if its possible, give me some helicopters and some pictures and if its cool enough ill do it(unless its impossible)

Eviscerator do you change this model but the cocpit is from UH-60 and rotors and all back helicopter ??. I know, Huey UH-1 is beautifull but you maked the short UH-60 smile.gif.