Sign in to follow this  
Chunk3ym4n

Taliban failing to detonate mine

oh my.. that last part was too funny.

(guy responsible for triggering the bomb) "why are you saying i broke the remote? You're the instructor. I pressed it. It didn't work."

(instructor) "Just try it"

(trigger man) "Is it D?" ... PEEP... pause... (in the far distance).. BOom..

HAHAHA XD

That fog made things difficult. Tactical nightmare.

Better luck next time right?

It would have been funnier if they had been standing next to it when it blew up ... :j:

Then we wouldn't have this footage. What a pity.

Lol. "You're caring about your lives too much!"

"We don't care about our lives!"

I swear, if it's really like that with them... Lol. Sounds like a kid arguing with his mother.

i remember watching this on tv, the bit where they just detonate the bomb to prove it will go off is almost comic....

The bomb not blowing up might be due to the active jamming used on vehicles. When the vehicle was gone they were able to blow it up with no problems...

Though it is funny watching this. "You care about your lives too much." and such comments ... :D

Better luck next time right?

I wouldn't say that - just mentioning that fog of that density is gonna make activities difficult, regardless of who's undertaking them.

I'd say they should prefer the fog, but it might make it seem like they care too much about their lives.

taliban fighter are not from afghanistan,they are from many countries like turkmenistan,tajakistan,ujbekistan etc.many have wifes and chilldren,but they all fight for winless battle or meaningless battle.

I see that becoming a popular meme. :D

Well, if those guys begin to care for their life, it's good news.

It's the journalist with them that doesn't value his life. Shit, it's nothing like embedding with the nice, safe, marines. Nothing is going to instantaneously eradicate you like the hand of god from miles away if you're with the U.S.

And er, yeah, the Taliban are from Afghanistan too. If it was just foreign fighters and the local population didn't back them up, we wouldn't have much of a problem.

many have wifes and chilldren

Boo hoo. So do the people that they murder, torture and rape, but I bet they don't care.

Edited by echo1

i really hate it when people always bring the wives and children arguement into it. It makes absolutly no difference if they have kids, married to women or fuck horses, their actions are judged on themselves as people. They obviously dont care about their kids when they pick up an ak47 or strap c4 to their chest, they certainly dont give a shit about their wives due to their culture of beating wives and the women having a 2nd class citezen rating in their country. They are brainwashed killers that believe they are doing the right thing and will not stop until they kill every man woman and child if they had the chance

and will not stop until they kill every man woman and child if they had the chance

*cough*

Those guys in the video kind of, er, gave up on destroying an American tank because some women and children could have gotten caught in the crossfire.

And it's not like all Taliban are hardcore fanatics who set out to destroy the peaceful social order. None of them have "decided to pick up an AK-47;" they have been carrying AK-47s for decades because the country hasn't been a real country since the 50s. They're not fighting against any ordered, just society with laws because that society doesn't really exist yet in many areas (except in the form of American CAS).

These guys let the women and children pass by probably because they are amateurish smallfry who let reporters crawl around with them and care about their lives too much. None of them took any shots at a Soviet tank.

Edited by maturin

Do´h the last Part

Boom

"Did it blow?"

"If not what was that?"

In imambara they got trained,there whole mind is brainwashed.anyone can control there mind.india also facing this problem of brainwashed terrorist.

It's hard to brainwash someone before they join your organization. Madrassas and propaganda can radicalize enough people to make up a terrorist organization, but not an insurgency capable of toppling a government.

People did't have no other work in that region and all unemployed.they all think christians are enemy of islam.this fear all they have.