Sign in to follow this  
Sulu_03

Arma2TS

Quickly updated the plugin for impatient people who can't wait for the ACE team release.

Heya guys - curiousity more than anything else, but could you elaborate on the above?

Is A2TS3 being wrapped into future ACE2 releases?

no , it's a part of the dev team of ace who modify the A2TS3

no , it's a part of the dev team of ace who modify the A2TS3

More like rebuilt it.

Me too))) But it seems that they all keep working, though 17 days late (I mean the set schedule). I also can't wait to test it :)

Sorry its been taking so long, real life priorities cropped up (school, weeee) and I moved recently and only have really crappy wifi at the moment so I can't get internet on my desktop. :( Hopefully that will change tmrw and we can start to rockanderolla. :)

Thats exactly what we are planning for version 1.0, including realistic interference from terrain and objects.

:yay::yay::yay:

Awesome addon. I was thinking of something along the lines of this the other day. I'm guessing its now possible to get enemy icom chatter now?

only one thing on the new prc-119 (acu , marpat) the long range radio don't work , ace config bug or a2ts3 config bug

Installed as instructed, but doin't have Voip ArmA2TS in TS3 plugins list.

Just have lua plugin, volume control, test plugin, and g15 keyboard lcd plugin.

Yeah I've got that version. My mate has the same problem.

EDIT: Nvm, apparently it was the wrong version. It now appears in ts3 plugins bit. Now to test in game.

A word of advice though, you should really update the operning post with links to newer versions.

Edited by 22ndAndy

Why? Contact Sulu 03 and ask him to Edit the first Post

Latest teamspeak three update crashed plugin again.... it's just happened to me so i suggest to you all to not update teamspeak when asked...

unfortunately that link provided does not seem to work..

Can you please add the missing "ACE_UH60M" (the brown army one) to the list of vehicles? Btw, this addon simply blows me away :)

Btw, will it work to simply add a long range radio to a static object using the same addAction that is used in the addon? I.e. to radio objects or unfolded MHQs when you are near?

Suggestions for improvements:

1) In the radio menues, a possibility to turn off the mod completely. Maybe some kind of debug switch to enable it. This would be a godsend when you are trying to debug a multiplayer mission and needs to do some copy & pasting of regular texts.

2) When talking is used, reveal player to nearby AI depending on the talk mode.

3) Same with player carried long range radio and short range radio transmissions. I'm assuming headset for reception, so nothing should happen there.

But, reveal only to AIs.

Edited by CarlGustaffa