I love using this mod. Only if Zombies could take out tanks.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

Hmm, how do you imagine could zombies destroy thick steel?

i think he menas zombies go into the tanks & kills the crew

Charon would obviously take the Undead Tank Infected npc from the Left 4 Dead series and incorporate it in. That way it would flip tanks over with ease.

Charon would obviously take the Undead Tank Infected npc from the Left 4 Dead series and incorporate it in. That way it would flip tanks over with ease.

Is that even possible to code something like that with ARMAII?

Hmm, how do you imagine could zombies destroy thick steel?

A few hundred of them could pile on top of it, conceivably this could be enough mass to physically crush the tank, with the crew inside ^^

Nasty way to go tbh! :butbut:

Is that even possible to code something like that with ARMAII?

Gen_B made vampires that could throw cars in OFP, so I'd expect so.

Gen_B made vampires that could throw cars in OFP, so I'd expect so.

Oh, sweet sweet memories of this one! The mission in Lipany was a blast, just when you think that meteor spell got the last burning dogs and town is safe again, *boom* red lada hits you in the head :D

The bug that caused her mouth to extend so far down was due to her shitting her pants when she looked up and saw the artillery strikes I called in.

The new artillery computer for OA is brilliant, some town got overrun so I bombed the shit out of it, when I went back there was just body's all over the damn place.

The new artillery computer for OA is brilliant, some town got overrun so I bombed the shit out of it, when I went back there was just body's all over the damn place.

I'm having trouble using it, how does it work? And whats the big whoop when you can just use the simple support module?

Just get in the passanger seat Grad or M270 MLR and use artillery computer. Its dont work in ACE, only vanilia.

I am running Nightmare tonight 9/4/2010 on The Cold Hearted Killers Server - Running V.84 for now. I will run a Beta test for v.90 when Charon releases it to the public. Please message me If your one of the lucky ones to have V.90. I have it but need more players for testing.

www.clan-chk.com faster download link for V.84

server and ts info listed on the front page.

I am running Nightmare tonight 9/4/2010 on The Cold Hearted Killers Server - Running V.84 for now. I will run a Beta test for v.90 when Charon releases it to the public. Please message me If your one of the lucky ones to have V.90. I have it but need more players for testing.

Wow, i just played through by FAR the best Zombie mission ever created for the ArmA series, perfect story and ambiance...i played two of three (Sorry if i got this wrong.) openings to the mission, the first i played was a insertion via boat to a friendly camp just off the shore, you arm up and get ready to search for Razer team, Russians are on high alert as they fire upon all people that pass their way (Including us!!), after dealing with the russians you are thrust into fear and suspense as zombies start chasing you around dark forests and foggy roads...i don't want to spoil what's to come but everybody should play this mission at least once, hats off to Brooklyn for a outstanding zombie mission and looking forward to your future work!

Edited by Desktop Minion

Would anyone care to make a video on the infection itself?

I've been trying to explain this mod to another zombie game community. The idea of zombies spreading across a map killing NPC's seems to blow their minds, and they can't fully grasp the idea....Even though it's text book zombie behavior :rolleyes: They never played a game where it's possible.

I'd like to make a time lapse vid to show infection spread across a small map...just not up to snuff on making quality vids in ARMA2 yet. Most vids show fire fights and one sided battles with humans winning. A vid showing the realistic spread of infection might draw in a ton more people.

Hi all, firstly my mission in a nut shell, im working on a post global disaster type scenario on the chernarus map with Charon Productions undead mod where an asteriod is responsible for the infected spread and humanity is on the brink of extinction. Basicly you need to survive and search towns for salvage all the while fighting off undead and other small pockets of humans. I have a salvage system in place so you can collect salvage points as long as you have a truck near by which you have to find, and you will need a construction truck to build minor fortifications with those salvage points , i have lots of things that can be salvaged for example, common salvage like bags of goods and garbage cans to very rare salvage like large cargo containers and C-130 wrecks which would give you alot of salvage points, all salvagable items have their probaility of presence set accordingly, also burnt out wrecks can be salvaged to :) ammo crates could be found hidden in buildings, sheds, found when salvaging some cargo containers, or maybe even a small camp hidden in the wilderness. Also some parts of towns will be in ruins, Its still a WIP about 3/4 done.

Now on to my issue, im not using the warfare module in my mission just the construction interface which it all works well until i add the zombie or infected module at which point when i try to access the construction interface it hangs with a black screen, ive read earlier in this post about it not working, so before i figure out another direction to take with my mission im asking if anyone has got this working because this is a real showstopper for me. Thanks for reading and BTW very awsome mod Charon :)

Deg

Would anyone care to make a video on the infection itself?

I've been trying to explain this mod to another zombie game community. The idea of zombies spreading across a map killing NPC's seems to blow their minds, and they can't fully grasp the idea....Even though it's text book zombie behavior :rolleyes: They never played a game where it's possible.

I'd like to make a time lapse vid to show infection spread across a small map...just not up to snuff on making quality vids in ARMA2 yet. Most vids show fire fights and one sided battles with humans winning. A vid showing the realistic spread of infection might draw in a ton more people.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2-bn_KdTw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2-bn_KdTw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by Charon Productions

Any way to freeze time?

I'm trying to make it a bit dark, but within 10 minutes it's pitch black...

Thank you for the vid Charon, are the red people the zoms or the blue?

I've been finding more and more vids now, they just go by different names it seems..they always have zombies in the title but not all use the UNDEAD MOD name....and some of the most ornate vids are very early zombie mod :)

I'm gonna have to start rounding up all the good vids and use them to display this mod to friends. I've been telling lots of people ,but most people's PC's can't even handle ARMA2 :( Though I've telling people to DL the demo just to see.

The A2 demo dosen't have the perks that the current patches do, it's SUPER unoptimized, blah blah. Try the OA Demo instead.

I am running the Nightmare Zombie (32 player coop mission) on 9/11 and 9/12 starting at 7:30 EST on The Cold Hearted Killers Server - Running V.84 for now. I will run a Beta test for v.90 when Charon releases it to the public. Please message me If your one of the lucky ones to have V.90. I have it but need more players for testing.

Edited by Brooklyn718