Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Awesome, cant wait to see the T-80 and GAZ-66 variants:cool::)

simply one word: Awesome !

Wow are those infantry units released yet?

Not yet, dont expect a release very soon as there is still lots to do for a perfectionist like the maker.

Currently the base model gets remodelled and sharper textures will be added.

As soon as this project is closer to release youll find more detailled pics here.

Edited by Shadow NX

As soon as this project is closer to release youll find more detailled pics here.

Can't wait! :rolleyes:

My only request would be to change those boots. Speak to T_D about MLODs or something, anything is better than those goddamn BIS Danners.

Heh, you wouldn't like to know how many efforts were put in these boots. Normals are made of extremely detailed hi-poly model (so as every normals on these soldiers) and they look much better than default ones.

290a6c8ffecc.jpg

Wonder where will you find comparable quality. :)

Edited by NSX

My only request would be to change those boots. Speak to T_D about MLODs or something, anything is better than those goddamn BIS Danners.

As NSX said they are new models and actually dont look to baddly shaped to me.

However with some luck pantiflex ( the maker ) current plans of redoing the basic body includes a bit reshaping of the Boots aswell.

Boots are great as well. My only remark about infantry models is that uniforms should be wider, airy. Most of the models look like wearing jeans...

Boots are great as well. My only remark about infantry models is that uniforms should be wider, airy. Most of the models look like wearing jeans...

Actually the BDU cut uniforms sit pretty much like this, got a vsr and flora one and both sit pretty tight.

If they would wear oversuits, Gorkas or stuff like that then offcourse it should look bit more baggy.

But lets see what Pantiflex new base body will look like maybe its more for your taste.

As a lil trivia, these units originally were developed for ArmA1 so they are already in development since a good while.

If you say these were developed from Arma1 i must say then that they'll look even tighter than in Arma2 :D Btw seriously; BDU should be tight,we know, but a little more baggy would sound better. Btw yes the important is oversuits to be baggy. Great work as well, don't miunderstand me ok? ;)

Caprera its only the special forces uniforms like the "ten" tiger stripes that are baggy most of the regular stuff is pretty much just normal

Are we in heaven or hell? :P

For now in hell as you have to wait a good while till the soldiers will be released, dont let the finished look fool you.

But on the positive side GAZ trucks and T-80s come very soon i think.

Heh, you wouldn't like to know how many efforts were put in these boots. Normals are made of extremely detailed hi-poly model (so as every normals on these soldiers) and they look much better than default ones.

http://i077.radikal.ru/1002/a5/290a6c8ffecc.jpg

On the Red Squar in a military parade... :bounce3:

http://i077.radikal.ru/1002/a5/290a6c8ffecc.jpg

Oh trust me, I know how annoying boot texturing is. Can't say I model much though. :D

NSX uses a newer version on his screens that i dont have yet so i can only guess from the screens and there i see no unit patches.

However the units were intended to be Russian Naval Infantry / Marines that had subdued patches in the last beta i have.

Think these are static anims released a while ago for arma1(but also work for arma2)

Vilas has some proper holding anims in his ak pack though.

Really can't wait for your stuff looks professional!