Sign in to follow this  

I love this units. But Mr.Aeneas2020, could you adjust the waist side ammo pouch position? It's really annoying, when you walking, the right elbow overlaps with the pouch. You may move it a little backward or just remove them( just the two pouch lies in waist side)?

I love this units. But Mr.Aeneas2020, could you adjust the waist side ammo pouch position? It's really annoying, when you walking, the right elbow overlaps with the pouch. You may move it a little backward or just remove them( just the two pouch lies in waist side)?

Please read what we posted before about this issue...its one the last page :rolleyes: the answer is no...thats the chest rig the dutch forces use and no one else wants it removed.

Every moment spent looking at an elbow which might be clipping through a mag pouch for a centimeter, is a moment not spent searching for the enemy.

Think about that :)

Yeah come on Mr.Anus2020. No one like teh clipping. It's just so imperative that you fix it, I cannot play the game like this. I'm just so horribly distracted...Ugh....I'm going back to the kitchen...:mad:

Yeah come on Mr.Anus2020. No one like teh clipping. It's just so imperative that you fix it, I cannot play the game like this. I'm just so horribly distracted...Ugh....I'm going back to the kitchen...:mad:

enad...who let you out of your cave. please remember a lot of non english speaking people dnt get sarcasm especially when its in text form. Now go back to your pit and stay quiet.

Please read what we posted before about this issue...its one the last page :rolleyes: the answer is no...thats the chest rig the dutch forces use and no one else wants it removed.

----------Yeah, if you are not willing to remove it, then just move them a little bit backward. I'v checked other units which also have ammo pouch on waist side, but the ammo pouches are just in the right place that they donn't overlap with the right elbow. If you are negative, then forget all about what I'v said. I just wish you could sharp your model.

----------Yeah, if you are not willing to remove it, then just move them a little bit backward. I'v checked other units which also have ammo pouch on waist side, but the ammo pouches are just in the right place that they donn't overlap with the right elbow. If you are negative, then forget all about what I'v said. I just wish you could sharp your model.

If i moved them they wouldnt be correct. Sorry mate you are flogging a dead horse here. If you honestly think you can do a better job modelling then make one yourself.

p.s. i have tried moving the pouches, they still clip if i move them backwards plus then they are not accurate. The only way i could do this is to shrink the pouches which i am not willing to do. end of discussion.

Edited by Aeneas2020

Hello . i have fallow your addons and i think it´s great. But however, i mis somting in the addon. the Diemaco LOAW. its one of the weapons that the dutch marines corps are use. this are the specifications of te loaw.

Kaliber: 5.56x45 mm

Vuursnelheid: 500-700 schoten per minuut

Vuurmodi: semi-automatisch en volautomatisch

Leeg gewicht: 5,4 kg

Gewicht met volle patroonhouder: 5,9 kg

Totale lengte: 1,0 m

Lengte loop: 0,5 m

Trekken/velden: 6

Spoed: 1 omwenteling per 178 mm

Capaciteit patroonhouder: 30 patronen

Vizier: vaste ijzeren richtmidellen voor, diverse opties achter

i hope you can do it whit this information.

Hello . i have fallow your addons and i think it´s great. But however, i mis somting in the addon. the Diemaco LOAW. its one of the weapons that the dutch marines corps are use. this are the specifications of te loaw.

Kaliber: 5.56x45 mm

Vuursnelheid: 500-700 schoten per minuut

Vuurmodi: semi-automatisch en volautomatisch

Leeg gewicht: 5,4 kg

Gewicht met volle patroonhouder: 5,9 kg

Totale lengte: 1,0 m

Lengte loop: 0,5 m

Trekken/velden: 6

Spoed: 1 omwenteling per 178 mm

Capaciteit patroonhouder: 30 patronen

Vizier: vaste ijzeren richtmidellen voor, diverse opties achter

i hope you can do it whit this information.

That one is already in I think. It looks a bit like this. It's in the DDAM weapon crate.

lsw-2.jpg

Thats and ole LSW type (the type holland uses). Now a days they are made with the bipod closer and detacachable.

Is it just me or were the Diemaco´s we know from OFP not as butt ugly as that 'thing' seen in above pic? This one right here looks like someone pushed his M16 through a toaster and welded a bipod and a carrying handle onto it!

Not bashing NL hardware, just pointing out that ..... ewww :D

It's not about the looks, its about all the shit it kills :)

Though weapon sexyness ofcourse helps hehe, i'm still in love with the M249 SAW. It just looks badass.

Aeneas, what are the in-game classnames of the Glock 17 and its magazines? I looked for it in the .pbo, but I couldn't find anything that works.

Aeneas, what are the in-game classnames of the Glock 17 and its magazines? I looked for it in the .pbo, but I couldn't find anything that works.

Decompiled the .pbo for the unit class names. Noticed the following:

- A2020_g17 ("Glock 17")

- A2020_17Rnd_9x19_g17 ("Glock 17 mag")

Sorry guys was away for my Bday...the wife just gave me a brand new eotech holo sight for my AR15! :D sorry i didnt catch these questions.

lol what a great gift from a woman...

But...What was she doing out of the kitchen...?

Happy birthday by the way. :)

Hey Aeneas, how are you man? What are you up to these days? Haven't heard from you for a while. We discovered some issues with the Dutch units in OA. They do work, but the units can't wear backpacks, among other things. Do you think we can expect an update, or are you too busy?

Thanks,

Buzz