Sign in to follow this  

two IR strobes is allways more secure than one :cool:

lol enad bitched at me when i took one off :P

Looking good as always, Great job Aeneas, and thx to all that help with this great addon!

i have found a small issue, the marine rifleman's aimpoint m4 grenadier aimpoint is black, meaning you can't see through it, other than that great work guys!

i have found a small issue, the marine rifleman's aimpoint m4 grenadier aimpoint is black, meaning you can't see through it, other than that great work guys!

already been reported along with 1 other small bug...will fix and release a hotfix with a server key and a replacement pack once eki is ready.

Nice units, I just download it from armaedassult.info, and try it, the ACU is really beautiful.

whut?

There is no ACU in this addon. :confused:

Again, really nice units anus2020. Now you can work on your "other" projects. :yay:

Btw. This scope bug you guys are having...I'm not seeing it. Must be something on your end. Are you guys running ACE2? That could be it...

Edited by Enad

Btw. This scope bug you guys are having...I'm not seeing it. Must be something on your end. Are you guys running ACE2? That could be it...

I have to agree with enad here i cant replicate this bug either, so far i've had 4 people who have it and about 20 people who don't...this is so confusing.

I'm not using ACE and I get it as well.

Mind you, it's not the ELCAN, it's the aimpoint. I found out about this bug when I tried the weapons in the DDAM weapons crate, but yes, it also happens with the Marine Rifleman. What happens is that the 'glass' of the optic (BTW, optics and scopes are two different things ;) ) is black so you can't see through it. No red dot either.

Ask the DDAM guys, maybe they are aware of this bug. I don't think the bug has anything to do with Aeneas' addon. If all else fails you can always replace the C8 aimpoint with the M4 aimpoint.

BTW, what does it say on the IR strobe?

I noticed that most of the units act like they have a vertical handgrip on the M-16's with the elcan sight. The hand position needs to be corrected or are the rifles suppose to have vertical handgrips?

Like everybody else has said... the units look outstanding!:cool:

I noticed that most of the units act like they have a vertical handgrip on the M-16's with the elcan sight. The hand position needs to be corrected or are the rifles suppose to have vertical handgrips?

Like everybody else has said... the units look outstanding!:cool:

Again my units don't do this either...

also im using the aimpoint with the dutch marine rifleman and in fact all classes as i type this and i have no black optics what so ever...i wonder if the dload is somehow corrupted or something.

@GD Mast. You must be using ACE or ACEX. That's the only time I encounter that problem with certain addons. I know for a fact I've seen it with these weapons. Without ACE they hold the rifles properly. It's a bug with the weapons. Take that up with the DDAM team.

Thanks matey, giving it to the a.info server

@GD Mast. You must be using ACE or ACEX.

My bad on that, yes I'm using ACE and ACEX. Guess I should've read the last page. :dummy:

No shouldn't be...

I didn't have any custom headgear when taking the picture.

http://yfrog.com/62arma22010052417150685p

Is the extra strobe and the Surefire halfway up the helmet because of some of the user set headgear being ran at the same time?

Blame enad...he made me do it...i can remove them for a later patch :P

*slaps enad* thanks man

The extra strobe i'm not sure about why haha and the helmet light just need's to be moved to the bottom of the helmet as the mount 'clips' under.

I didn't make you do anything. You just said 1 or 2 IR Strobes and I said Whatever. 2.

TIS ALL LIEZZ!

Was looking at adding them boys to the Six Updater Network, however missing a .bikey to go along with it :) Help? :)

Excellent work, always deliver when you say your going to, many thanks, will be using these often.