Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

@ArmAFreak, hey, very nice to have a real hunter in the community. :) Welcome! :) Well, that buddy of mine, he never ever came back into combat, ever...so... yeah... even one pistol shot is nasty. its really not like in the game where a pistol shot to the leg is merely like a red paintball hit.

@USRanger, thats what the other seamen say about us ship stormers too...hahahaha!

What I was saying was only use the wounding module, not the whole SLX. The good thing about SLX is you don't need all the modules to work. Also, I never had to use an entire clip to kill anyone using SLX wounding + ACE wounding. One shot usually drops the person, dead or injured. With only ACE, the enemy will remain standing and firing til dead even after taking multiple hits which isn't too realistic.

I'm curious about the SLX wounding mod. I really only want the wounding part of that mod. Do I need to include both SLX_Wounds.pbo and SLX_Wounds_AIS.pbo?

@Supra, yes, both those modules. I also use their faster weapon change, faster grenade throwing, faster stance change modules (Default animations are too slow) and pistol civil modules (hate to point pistols at people when talking).

@Supra, yes, both those modules. I also use their faster weapon change, faster grenade throwing, faster stance change modules (Default animations are too slow) and pistol civil modules (hate to point pistols at people when talking).

I read that one of the features of SLX is gibbing, so when someone dies from an explosion or something, their body is destroyed and some body parts are left over. Is this feature working for you? I can't seem to get this to work.

@Supra, its working. Gibbing is not 100%. It is based on a % chance when the enemy is killed using a big calibre weapon such as a M2. It definitely works for me.

First off, great Campaign Sick1!

I have come across some troubles though:

When Hosting the campaign, and playing coop with a friend, we cant take the ruck or a different weapon at the beginning, if we do, only player 1 is in the helicopter on the first mission, player 2 stays in map screen and cant join.

The medic , dose not have morphine, or not enough.

In the ammo crates there is NO medical supply.

Are these changeable issues, or have i simply missed something?

thanx for any answers.

by the way, Playing with GL4 and JTD fire and smoke.

absolutely fantastic:-)

ARMA2 stops responding at the start of mission 4. I was using option 2 so I d/led option 1 and tried that and got the same thing. Any clues?

The only thing I can offer is that it seems that in option 1 there is a cfg missing for a desert eagle and with option 2 says a cfg for 7rd .50 is missing (my guess DE again) as I get messages at mission start ups for it.

Also, I'm assuming that I have to use @CBA for option 1. These are my launch instructions...

Option 1: "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2\arma2.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@CBA;@panthera;@bb_mercs_desert

Option 2: "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2\arma2.exe" -cpucount=4 -nosplash -mod=@panthera;@bb_mercs_desert;@RH_hk416;@RH_M4M16;@RH_pistol

I also got this when playing ST6 2, except it was at the start of Mission 3, but again with the warning about a missing cfg for the desert eagle.

I am enjoying this campaign. Mission 2 was fantastic. However, lightbulbs killed should be in statistics. I shot out every one of them.

Do you have FFAA installed?

Yeah, for option 2... didn't make it into the copy&paste. Option 1 says it's not needed.

Then try to start the mission. When it crashes, have a look at you RPT data

Hey Sick1,

I love the Seal 6 series its really fun.

Finished SEAL camp1, Couldn't get SEAL camp2 to load mission three (even with endmission) so just moved on.

SEAL 3 is great, really challenging. Mission 1 & 2 were straight up fun, really classy stuff. Didn't have the alarm set off once in 2. Have just got 1 more T-72 left in mission three.

Anyway your plans for the next camp sound excellent. :D

I think campaign 3 is a solid improvement over campaign 2 for people like me who don't like playing the traditional way. Too many missions in campaign 2 allows for C130 spamming which people like me cannot resist using...hehehe...campaign 3 offers many tactical possibilities without any possibility of spamming anything, which is awesome. :)

IS anyone here using Zeus AI mod with modified cfg file for better accuracy... if so what are your values??

Also jasonnoguchi whats your load order when loading these individual wounding from SLX??

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Just started a new mission and ace features arent working like NVG brightness, CQB sights, etc. Is this mission-related or is it causd by the latest ACE update?

@Njayjay, you expect me to help you with anything or even talk to you normally after you throw trash as quoted below at me for nothing? Go bitch somewhere else and see if anyone helps you with anything! Jesus, you have the face to ask me questions when you dare pick a fight with me before.

jasonnoguchi you might wanna quit whining like a little bitch...

This is the final time I would even bother to address posts to you. Good luck finding anyone who is willing to help you with anything!

p/s and yes, I have the answer to all your questions above but I am not sharing it with you. call me petty if you want!

Edited by jasonnoguchi
tone down the anger in my writing...

Ouch

Now calm down both of you. If you really want to fight each other, go on a dedi Server and see who will be killed first.

Then try to start the mission. When it crashes, have a look at you RPT data

I deleted the mods and reinstalled them. Seems to have done the trick for option 2. A file probably got corrupted while moving them around. I tend to D/L and unpack the mods to a different drive and only put them in the ARMA2 folder as needed.

Still haven't got the ACE version(option1) working past mission 3 though. Just an ARMA2 lockup at mission 4 that requires a reboot to get out of as it won't allow task manager to come to the front.

Question if anyone knows...

If I made one mod folder and called it say... @SEALTeam63 and put all required mod .pbo files in its addons folder and only used -mod=@SEALTeam63 in my launch, would it work?

Propably no. If Arma makes some Problems, then you should really check your RPT File

It located at Username/Appdata/Local/Arma2

There you can see which addon is causing problems

@Njayjay, you expect me to help you with anything or even talk to you normally after you throw trash as quoted below at me for nothing? Go bitch somewhere else and see if anyone helps you with anything! Jesus, you have the face to ask me questions when you dare pick a fight with me before.

This is the final time I would even bother to address posts to you. Good luck finding anyone who is willing to help you with anything!

p/s and yes, I have the answer to all your questions above but I am not sharing it with you. call me petty if you want!

No need to take it so personal. I wasn't even flaming you, just ranting in a grumpy sort of way. Not even remotely "picking a fight". You should chill out. I apologize, if thats what you're looking for.

Anyone else have any clue about my issue?

Edited by Njayjay

I finally have some time to play the Campaign. It tried the Mission where you have to attack the Russian Airport....together with Zeus KI and a modified GL4......They are kicking my ass big Time. I try to attack from the Hill on the Southern end of the Airport, but I spend half an Hour of just holding it. The enemy was flanking at both sides, sourounding me and really getting me into trouble. this is insane... I love it^^

@TONCI, yeah, ZEUS + GL4 makes for some insane firefights! :) One thing though, it also breaks this campaign sometimes as sick1 designed some pretty strict triggers in some missions so you might wanna take note. The Russian airport mission, Dark Espionage right? thats supposed to be a stealth mission where you get in, do everything and out without anyone knowing...hahahaha... well, as long as you complete the mission, who cares how, right? hehehehe

No I mean the Mission where you are supposed to blow everything up free the CDF Pilot and get the hell out of there with a stolen mi-17

@TONCI, Oh, that one! hahahha! yeah, thats a blow them all up mission alright! :) I barely survived... finished all my medial supplies with only 2 team mates alive and all injured...

Tonci87 are you using modified accuracy settings for Zeus AI? If so what are they?

Also what exactly does GL4 do and again what values have you modified and what to?? Thx in advance

that mission was an absolute sod to do especially if you dont go in with the right equipment. In my first attempt after losing half my men and depleting all my ammo and medical stuff, i managed to blow up the hangers but as i got close to the pilot i realised it was guarded by tanks and my pistol just wasnt gonna cut it. So after reverting I ended up using the Humvee as my main entry tool. By entering the far west side of the base, the humvee rocket launcher dispached the roaming uaz's and even managed to take out the BMP. So it was only troops we had to deal with. Stealth was obviously out the window so using a scope fitted SAW machine gun made wiping out squads an easy task. So i ended up escaping with all my men the pilot and extra ammo. (keep your men in the hanger with the cdf pilot lying down and not firing. then do the hangers on your own.)