Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

Im not using my updater for a while, i got ace stable and working with everything and everytime they do an update they either add something meaning you have to go in and update your campaign or they remove something which again you have to go in and update your campaign. And its getting a bit annoying now. Either keep it in or keep it out stop chopping and changing and causing problems for everyone.

@Sick, no, they just removed the drop weapon and put weapons config. Read their update notice at http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/news You could update your ACE using the six updater and then open up any missions in this campaign to see it happen.

@Arch, well, they are still in beta and already made it known that it will be updated almost on a daily basis and thats why the six-updater is used. Can't complain about that. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

@Arch, well, they are still in beta and already made it known that it will be updated almost on a daily basis and thats why the six-updater is used. Can't complain about that. :)

No i think its great that they are keeping on top of things and are always updating, but its a pain in the ass when you have to keep restarting or reverting a mission/campaign pretty much every day because of another update thats made it incompatible. It kind of puts you off playing arma until they finally get it finished, which by the look of things isnt going to be for a long while yet

@Arch, that's why I never update my ACE if I am in the middle of a mission. :) I wait til I finish a mission, then I update before starting the next mission.

Campaign completed... Thank you for playing... Stay tuned for more campaigns by Sick1

NC is eliminated at last... that was once hell of a campaign!!! The way you set up that final campaign forced me to take it on the traditional way... which was really fun! CQB style!

Until the next evil rises, SEALS will be waiting! :)

R&R Six! :)

Will be doing my own training in my area of weaknesses in preparation for your next campaign! :) PM me if you need any help at all. :) Thanks sick for such a wonderful time! Its been a fun 3 weeks with Seal Team 6 Campaign 3! :) (man, can't believe it took me 3 weeks! hahahaha! granted I play about 3 hours a day and some days I don't play at all...hehehehe)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

3 weeks? I took about five days haha, granted I didn't start a new job until this week and already had half my work days snowed in, which I spent the whole day playing Arma II and Sick1's ST6-3 ;)

This really is a perfect campaign sick1, not only was I interested in the story/reason why my guys were deployed, but it made sense, the ST6 colonel didn't become evil at the end and kill the main character, and the campaign actually took me well over 10 hours (I think one or who missions probably took me four or five hours at least). My biggest gripe against FPShooters in today's world is that the single player campaign ranges from 5 to 10 hours. Granted multiplayer has become the focal point in today's gaming community, I still enjoy a good story and break from the 10 year olds online kickin my @ss.

Thanks for the ride sick1 . . . wait, that sounded dirty . . . er, thanks for the wicked, sick, bad@ss, ball bustin fun ;)

I think the latest ACE update broke the rucksack system. It seems like when I switch characters and access their gear to pack stuff into their rucksack, as soon as I open up the gear menu, the pack and unpack buttons immediately grey out, and then I can't pack anything after that. Even after switching back to my main character, I can't pack anything.

Gee... luckily I just finished the campaign! will check out the latest update.

UPDATE: you are right... once you Team switch, the ruck sack becomes inaccessible...

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Man that last mission was epic!

Great campaign sick1, eagerly waiting for the next one!

Guys I still can't get my @ACE games to save, tried everything:( Any suggestions for what this could possibly be? I get my new cpu on monday, hopefully this will go away with windows 7 and a new install?

Hey guys,

I started playing seal team six option 3 few days ago, but I have a problem now!

After the third mission blow down,where you start in the helicopter.

When I finish this mission successfully Arma 2 freezes and I have to close it manually.

It happends only with seal team six 3 and AFTER I finish blow down mission, I've tried it again and again but nothing happends..... too bad.

Any help/suggestion?

Guys I still can't get my @ACE games to save, tried everything:( Any suggestions for what this could possibly be? I get my new cpu on monday, hopefully this will go away with windows 7 and a new install?

I think the only way now is for you to submit a ticket at the ACE thread and hopefully they will find a way around it. It definitely is an ACE thing.

@SpetznatsX, make sure you are not running any other mods that are not required for this campaign and see if it happens.

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Hey guys,

I started playing seal team six option 3 few days ago, but I have a problem now!

After the third mission blow down,where you start in the helicopter.

When I finish this mission successfully Arma 2 freezes and I have to close it manually.

It happends only with seal team six 3 and AFTER I finish blow down mission, I've tried it again and again but nothing happends..... too bad.

Any help/suggestion?

Hi all, I'm new here and want to start by saying well done to all the hard workers out there who bring us these mods and missions:D : especially to Sick1 for Seal 6. I've been trying to get it to run for 4 weeks now, and after reading every thread and response I could find, and trying every combination of things known to man, managed to get it running two days ago. (I'm not sure what i did to make it work because towards the end I got very unscientific and did a shitload of things at once)

However now I'm having the same problem as SpetznatsX except at the end of the "Dark Espionage" mission.

I've checked mod folders and all the other things mentioned before and all seems good - any ideas anyone???:j:

Cheers,

Jim

Cool, I wanted to retry withouth ANY other mod and........... seems like all saves are gone lol!

Shit I should start again from sark espionage ,repeat blow down and then see if the game freezes again,annoying.

Could anyone post a campaign save right after blow down mission please????

Cool, I wanted to retry withouth ANY other mod and........... seems like all saves are gone lol!

Shit I should start again from sark espionage ,repeat blow down and then see if the game freezes again,annoying.

Could anyone post a campaign save right after blow down mission please????

Thats gonna be difficult as the person you grab the save mission form also has to have the same version of ACE 2. What ACE 2 version are you on (i.e. when did u last update and what update version is it)?

After reading about the problems with rucks and ACE 2 problems after updating while playing a campaign, I've just decided not to update for the time being. While I've finished Sick1's ST6-3 campaign, I'm waiting until they resolve the whole rucksack issue thingy.

Hey guys,

[...]

Same for me! but i lost all my saved game....i have to restart from first mission!!

anyone can give my the saves of the next mission in PM?

thank you all

A tip for as many "Save Games" as you want!

Before starting ArmA open your ArmA saved missions folder, in Windows7 it'll look like this: C:\Users\Jim\Documents\ArmA 2\Saved\Campaigns\seals3option3cmp

I have created an extra folder in there called "old saves"

Open Arma and play away, When you want to save at a crucial moment, Alt tab to your open folder, move the save.ArmA2Save file into the "old saves" folder, and then go back to ArmA

You will now have save option available. Do this as often as you want.

If you want to go back to a previous save, just move it from the "old saves" folder back to the correct place and it will be available from your revert menu.

Hope this helps someone,

Cheers, Jim

Thank you grunt, i use it sometimes. in this campaign i used once in the first mission.

the problem is that i thought that i crash can't destroy my save game. bad luck :(

@Agamennone

Try using Shift + NumPad"-" and then type "endmission" to force end a mission and jump to the next...

@Agamennone

Try using Shift + NumPad"-" and then type "endmission" to force end a mission and jump to the next...

That is only really useful if you are stuck on a buggy level where you can't continue and don't want to risk reverting and playing all over again to get stuck at the same point. If you want to cheat everytime you get stuck or shot to hell then theres no real point playing

That is only really useful if you are stuck on a buggy level where you can't continue and don't want to risk reverting and playing all over again to get stuck at the same point. If you want to cheat everytime you get stuck or shot to hell then theres no real point playing

Yeah, I do know that, and it is really the situation that some of them don't want to play again...

I don't believe I ever ran into that kind of situation playing campaign 3 before...

could you guys having this problem tell me if you are using your default arma profile when playing or are you playing with an alternate profile?

I don't believe I ever ran into that kind of situation playing campaign 3 before...

could you guys having this problem tell me if you are using your default arma profile when playing or are you playing with an alternate profile?

Well, I was using ACE2, ACE2_X, CBA, Panthera, bb_mercs_desert

and I have the problem...

@Plutonium, are you using your default arma profile? you know? profile? the thing you make which you name and choose a face and a voice? Are you using the original one you made when you first started playing arma2?

@Agamennone

Thank you man!!!!

But the problem persist, after mission 3 i can't continue and the game freeze! :(:(:(:(