Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

Yes this is true, but I primarily used Panthera for it's performance:)

@Ferrando, Any island is good for me as long as there is variety. Chenarus gets used a lot in this campaign as well in case you never noticed (or never even played yet?). This campaign don't take place on only one island you know ? 0_o

Cool campaign played the option 1 in coop, first mission was pretty intense. At the end it was "RUN!!! GO!! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!", since there were enemies in the forest and everyone out of ammo, and the ammo box at the base got blown up.. :D When extracting it really feels like you were a nave seal and returning from hard operation.

Hey jasonnoguchi you start copying my moves? I have to start watching my shoulders now before you shot me!!!!! Nice effort guy!!!!! :)

Marbessi, hahahaha, partly also I wanna see if the new update for GL4 will break the mission, glad it did not. :) Hey, wanna coop the next mission? :) (I need to finish the ambush one first. :) )

Never coop before. Don't know how to do it... as for the ambush simply put satchel charges on all the road and then when first tank is on the charge nearest at you.... blow them all!!!!!!! I'm blocked at airfield (next step of mission)... I tried use Su-25 but against infantry is not so useful.... I'll try harder now!!!!

Airfield cleared up!!!!!! with my m249 para m145 and my SMAW I now use SU-25 as cover put my machine gun on earth and start killing all of that bastards! Now Fallen King! Let's cut off head snake!!!! YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fallen king was not so challenging.... Already finished....On the next one I arrived a little too late to save civilians on village two... I must be quicker :)

I had a problem with Swift Gambit:

My men keep killing the CIA guy, even after he joins my team. If you look at the map he still appears as a red dot.

Then at extraction point there is a PBX with room for only 4 men but my team has 5 (or 6 if I manage to keep the CIA guy out of my men's sights). And even if I left one of them behind and sail away nothing happens... I wonder what happened with 'No one gets left behind'?

I had a problem with Swift Gambit:

My men keep killing the CIA guy, even after he joins my team. If you look at the map he still appears as a red dot.

Then at extraction point there is a PBX with room for only 4 men but my team has 5 (or 6 if I manage to keep the CIA guy out of my men's sights). And even if I left one of them behind and sail away nothing happens... I wonder what happened with 'No one gets left behind'?

Damm I'll have to fix that in an update. Looks like you found the first bug. Just kill one of them in the man time.

definatly think the ACE headgear situation needs to be fixed as i have discovered the SAW Heavy machine gun works wonders on assaults only i keep going deaf (icon shows on screen) because the earplugs wont work

You have to edit the ace_clientside_config.hpp,to make the earplugs work.

Replace "Jon Doe" with your name will do the trick.;)

You have to edit the ace_clientside_config.hpp,to make the earplugs work.

Replace "Jon Doe" with your name will do the trick.;)

I am aware of that, its already set, all key configs and profile configs where done ages ago, and they work with other sp missions but not this campaign

I am aware of that, its already set, all key configs and profile configs where done ages ago, and they work with other sp missions but not this campaign

Because of your post, I decided to try on a whim if putting in the name of the character's name in the Identity section under the ACE config would work. Guess what? It does. :D I finally got earplugs to work by putting in the name "SPECTER" as the name in the Identity section. It sucks that this is how it works, as now I have to make sure to change it for this campaign, but hey, it works. :D Anyway, hope this helps.

Because of your post, I decided to try on a whim if putting in the name of the character's name in the Identity section under the ACE config would work. Guess what? It does. :D I finally got earplugs to work by putting in the name "SPECTER" as the name in the Identity section. It sucks that this is how it works, as now I have to make sure to change it for this campaign, but hey, it works. :D Anyway, hope this helps.

AAAAH I didnt think of that My default is my name and most missions use that, but in seal team 6 its not. Well thats helped.

AAAAH I didnt think of that My default is my name and most missions use that, but in seal team 6 its not. Well thats helped.

Another additional benefit is it seems I have control over the brightness of the NVG again. :D

SPECTER???!?!?!?! That's the name we should put instead of the profile name??!?!?! Jesus, that's new!!!! No wonder headgears and NVG adjustment has never been working! Thanks for finding out buddy!!! :eek:

SPECTER???!?!?!?! That's the name we should put instead of the profile name??!?!?! Jesus, that's new!!!! No wonder headgears and NVG adjustment has never been working! Thanks for finding out buddy!!! :eek:

Hey, no problem! :) I have encountered other weird issues, but I have no idea what they could be from. My night vision goggles seem to turn on for a second, then turn off immediately, and I wonder if it's due to that Identity change I made, or what. One thing I had been messing with were the brightness settings on the NVG, and I wonder if that is causing my NVG to turn off after only a second.

Should I can the names for the ACE versions???

@Sick... that could help but it will seriously reduce the story-ness of the campaign. I actually enjoy being Specter. :) ... maybe just add a note in the readme file?

does this also fix the HuntIR and briefing screen Backpacks?

nope... backpacks still not packing in briefing screen.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Operation Deep six turned out to be the easiest mission of this campaign for me so far. :) Finished the whole thing, no reload in less than 15 mins.

Placed 5 mines together and 15 other sachets on the road, killed the 2 T-72s. Didn't get the final BRDM so I have to RPG it. Went to the Mi-8, flew to the objective area and then a sudden idea struck me. Instead of following those goondoos, I went straight back into the Mi-8 and this time, as the pilot! Flew out and around and then blew up the whole place with FFARs! the whole place went fubar in less than a few seconds! I am no kick ass pilot but with 120 rockets, you just cannot get it wrong! hahahah! Mission was completed. Landed the thing, got into the blackhawk and then done. :) (got -20,000 points for killing all the friendlies too though..hahahaha)

So, I did this differently from you Marbessi, much easier! hehehehe

Edited by jasonnoguchi